You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 2nd 2021, 11:20am

The revival of Allods Online in 2021!

Hii to all you active forum warriors and to all the shadowy lurkers!
Doing a giveaway for Allods Online P2P ^^
FREE SUBSCRIPTION FOR A MONTH TRY-OUT!
Wotchu got to lose, subscription fee? NAH! ;)
Make sure to watch it fully, help me out and I help you out! :heart:
Sharing is the message, sharing & playing!
Watch it all here

Wednesday, May 12th 2021, 9:30am

found this game because of your video on massivelyop website. Enjoying it so far. You, Sir, are doing great for the community!
Game on!

NN

Friday, May 21st 2021, 7:38am

Free to play server is no more playable. Only option is to play on empty pay to play server if you have some friends with you to play.

Sunday, June 6th 2021, 1:45am

Hey there! Just wondering how is this going on? did it work? This iniciative really made me think about return to p2p server, at least for a month.

Sunday, June 6th 2021, 1:57am

they have some that play on pay to play, atleast 30ppl on league side id say

Monday, June 7th 2021, 1:54pm

Hey there! Just wondering how is this going on? did it work? This iniciative really made me think about return to p2p server, at least for a month.

I'd say it defo worked :) Could have been better but we can always say that when it comes to numbers. If defo got alive again and we peaked 36 players in our guild yday for dominion so that's a good population for a guild :)
Empire has about the same and we're still growing and doing giveaways to help it out more ^^
This giveaway ended but I am giving away now 5 subs each month via my streams and sometimes video's if I get the time to squeeze it in there haha :D

Rate this thread