You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 22nd 2021, 9:38pm

Thinking of trying this game out...

Everything I've read seems to indicate P2P server is the better choice for me.

But I have a some general questions hoping someone can help me with.
  • Which side has the better sized population?
  • Which class is the most Rogue/Thief/Assassination like?
  • Is there Housing or something similar in the game?
  • I've seen screenshots of motorcycles, hover bikes, etc...are these specific to a class or can anyone get them?
  • Is there flying in the game?
  • Can someone point me to a map of the game world? Just curious to see the size of things.

Sorry for peppering folks with questions, but really curious about the game :)

Thanks!
-S

Friday, July 23rd 2021, 12:49pm

Aionwen

Professional

most assasinationrogue like is demonologist, it has different faces and can literally attack out of invisibility with damageboost, glhf.

there is no housing, but islanding and mazing, you can build privat island with labyrinth where you can buy your own mailowl, trainingroom and trainingdemon.

NO mount is bound to any class, all classes can use all mounts.

flying is only on privat island on your personell pegasus.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, July 24th 2021, 6:15pm

Hey there!

Which side has the better sized population?

League, that means empire needs your help make it bigger :)

Which class is the most Rogue/Thief/Assassination like?

Like Aoionwen said, demo for the stealth, but Scout has that too. Scout would be my main answer.

Is there Housing or something similar in the game?

The allods online housing style is the Private Allod. You build a maze for people to invade and you kinda live in the office as its your house.

I've seen screenshots of motorcycles, hover bikes, etc...are these specific to a class or can anyone get them?

Anyone can get them

Is there flying in the game?

Like Aion said, Private allod but also in Irene as a fire bird. Sadly other zones aren't. Really should tho. We've seen they can do it :P

Can someone point me to a map of the game world? Just curious to see the size of things.

This is Suslanger. The recently added zone. It's huge :)

See you ingame!

Rate this thread