You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 9:24pm

Invitation to guild ''Legacy'' ( 13.0, Empire , P2P)

We are nearing a turning point…

Aware of the impending storm, Yasker knows that the Empire needs more heroes.

Under the leadership of Aidenus, new Healers, Warrior and Engineers join League ranks every day.

Outnumbered in the war against the League, the Empire's heroes are looking with hopeful eyes for new allies to join their fight.

Ancient warriors, mages and archers of the Empire invite you all to unite under the banner of Legacy and support us in the battles to come!

The topic will be updated and developed over time.

Thanks to Rakseye for her help
Lets make p2p great again!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MrKacar" (Dec 9th 2021, 9:43pm)

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 9:28pm

Current screenshots from within the game.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "MrKacar" (Jan 15th 2022, 10:54am)

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 10:57pm

nice dood. need more people so we can do contents

Monday, December 27th 2021, 6:32pm

Monday, December 27th 2021, 6:33pm

nice dood. need more people so we can do contents

Exactly!

Monday, December 27th 2021, 6:44pm

wtf? no? It's the best empire guild there lol :D

:thumbup:

Tuesday, December 28th 2021, 4:16pm

The most B A S E D guild in empire side without doubt , join us brothers for our holy quest ! Let's make empire great again ! URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 10:12am

8o
don't make me tell the truth again because of dragas request I deleted them. Also don't talk about Legacy is best or something like that. Legacy is the worst ranked, lowest populated guild among the 3 guilds in the game. When someday (maybe in couple years) if you reach top then you can brag about Legacy but now you don't have right to do if you do it will be funny joke.

Spoiler Ahead:

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 11:14am

8o
don't make me tell the truth again because of dragas request I deleted them. Also don't talk about Legacy is best or something like that. Legacy is the worst ranked, lowest populated guild among the 3 guilds in the game. When someday (maybe in couple years) if you reach top then you can brag about Legacy but now you don't have right to do if you do it will be funny joke.

Spoiler Ahead:

Look who's back to paid server supreme leader Madraen savior of the Empire , since when did best mean winner? You can continue to invite Legacy players to your guild from whispers. I don't remember saying that Legacy is the best. Can you show me? Also, tell me why you wrote ''this guild is totaly dead'' here, I'm not harassing your post. If I start telling the truth, everyone will see your true face.
Have fun with your new guild!

:)

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 11:25am

8o

Spoiler Ahead:

Look who's back to paid server supreme leader Madraen savior of the Empire , since when did best mean winner? You can continue to invite Legacy players to your guild from whispers. I don't remember saying that Legacy is the best. Can you show me? Also, tell me why you wrote ''this guild is totaly dead'' here, I'm not harassing your post. If I start telling the truth, everyone will see your true face.
Have fun with your new guild!

:)
Tell the truth if you brave enough. I harassed I accept it. That was toxic, then because of draga alerted me, I realized that was a bad move so I deleted my message. But even I stepped back you wanted to go in again with sharing ss. Thats allright if you want to go in I am always in bro np. Also thats so funny that you say " since when did best mean winner? " . How we will calculate who is the best if we don't consider rank table xD are you joking? Don't be jealious maybe at childerens day I can let you be at the top rank xD

Monday, January 17th 2022, 4:17pm

Monday, January 17th 2022, 9:23pm

What time do you guys play?
Yo, I am playing mostly after 10:00AM (CET) and rest of the guild pretty much same.

Rate this thread