You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 16th 2022, 3:31pm

13.0 waits a long time

Hey guys,
I believe since RU is exploding in popularity due to the ukraine v russia war cutting off russian players from western games, thus leading them to allods online RU, makes EU wait on getting 13.0 since they're prioritizing making new servers and welcoming their new 300-fold playerbase.
Could this be true? Could it be on hold since RU's special case requires full attention from the few numerous dev team?
RU got epic layer nearly a week ago and we didn't get as much any info announced on 13.0, let alone changes coming, story teasers? I see no discussions on the forum at all.

It's worrysome.

Wednesday, March 16th 2022, 4:02pm

Hello
a few day ago on the discord, we have an information the team are still working on it. they will announce the date when the times comes.

So just wait.
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Thursday, March 17th 2022, 2:01pm

Thursday, March 17th 2022, 7:59pm

Greetings,

There is no delay in the arrival of the update for now by Event Calender. There are exactly 3 months between Russian and EU servers as you know.

And it is true that news and informations about "Gates of the Worlds" are not published here as in Russian Offical Site. I think the shortcoming will only be this much.

RU: 12.0 : 17.12.2020
EU: 12.0 : 16.03.2021 (+2 Days Maintenance)

RU: 13.0 : 23.12.2021
EU: 13.0 : We still have one more week to worrying :)
Астафьева

Monday, March 21st 2022, 6:52pm

Hey! :)

I hope that we can announce the date in April to you. Don't worry, everything is going according to plan.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 9:18am

that would be then 4 months delay, poeple with full t2 and t3 will just die of boredom by waiting ?(

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 10:01am

Joined 2 months ago and just now breaking through the learning curve, and prepping for the patch (so much to get done!) Thank you for the update, very appreciated, so I have a better idea on what to focus on.

Cheers!

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 12:43pm

I hope that we can announce the date in April to you. Don't worry, everything is going according to plan.

Hey Drakdish!
Sorry to be a partypooper again but "hoping" and "according to plan" doesn't fit in one sentence. If you are hoping, then that leaves us uncertain of what's going on there.
and contradicts that everything is going as planned.
This only confirms RU is delaying EU 13.0 because of their new interests in the many RU newcomers, leaving EU outside to wait.
it's not the 1st time we're shoved aside, looking at the history of events RU ingame has has, that EU never has seen the daylight from.

We're full t2/t3, no more t1's left in our gear. That means all future coming astral keys will not be used, as is not intended by game design either. That shows also that things are not going as planned.

I am deeply disappointed for my loyalty has been reduced to a paper waste ball in a paper factory.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 1:38pm

Hey Drakdish!
Sorry to be a partypooper again but "hoping" and "according to plan" doesn't fit in one sentence. If you are hoping, then that leaves us uncertain of what's going on there.
and contradicts that everything is going as planned.
This only confirms RU is delaying EU 13.0 because of their new interests in the many RU newcomers, leaving EU outside to wait.
it's not the 1st time we're shoved aside, looking at the history of events RU ingame has has, that EU never has seen the daylight from.

We're full t2/t3, no more t1's left in our gear. That means all future coming astral keys will not be used, as is not intended by game design either. That shows also that things are not going as planned.

I am deeply disappointed for my loyalty has been reduced to a paper waste ball in a paper factory.

Even if I'm 100% sure, I always stick to 99.9% with my statements - there can always be something in between. So please don't worry ;)