Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Date for the 13.0 «Gates of Worlds» update has been set!

Friends!

We have an upcoming maintenance taking place on Thursday, April 21st at 10:00 (CEST).

Attention

The new version (13.0 «Gates of Worlds» Update) of the game will be installed on the servers during this maintenance!

Duration

Unfortunately, we can not tell for sure how long it will last, however, rest assured that we will inform you as soon as it ends!

Affected Users

During the maintenance, all servers will be inaccessible to all players.

«Allods Team»

2d before update, we get this info. RU was informed 1 week before the update came.
I have to say on such short notice, it brings difficulties.
Why was it not possible to inform your players earlier?

RU also got info on what exactly changes before the update came, why is there nothing for EU yet?

Please do not compare everything with RU :) Our patch notes will be released on the day of the update - as always.

We are happy to announce that the Gates of Worlds update will arrive on October 14, 2013. This update is a major upgrade with many new features and improvements.

Well, so far really hyped about the update. Melting Isle is refreshing and the questline story's is very funny too :D
I am only very disappointed to see duplicate costumes with different names on the vendors.
Costume from Winter Palace:

Costume from Eden reputation:

Costume from Prophetic Cards:

Costume from Eden reputation:

The Spinner pet old:

Spinner pet from Eden reputation:

And the Satellite brings questions too...
original from Ammer Dionic Achievement.

New Sattelite, no source:

I know we'll have no clear answer on why this was done, but u can see how boring it is to grind reputation for a costume you already own from a raid that was endgame 4+ years ago?
Really disappointing...

But then I'd also like to know how we can get this pet, if ingame it's not letting me get back on the ship to talk to the Architect?
Pet:

Acces for meeting Architect on the ship?

Thema bewerten