You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 20th 2022, 11:24pm

23.10.2022 Current Status of P2P Server

Hi mates, in this article, I would like to inform you about the population of the server, because new and old players are oftenly ask about status of the server. I saw that there is no explanatory subject, so I wanted to clarify for those who are wondering.

On the League side, as always, the Avarice guild continues its life. This Sunday (23.10.2022), they launched 2 group of 6 people to the domi. Avarice's numbers changes 10 to 20, but I've never seen them drop below 10 at domi. For those who don't know, Avarice has been led by Dragagon as an international guild for years.

We are on the Empire side. We have 15 active last-level and 20 leveling players. We are the only rivals of Avarice right now. Our guild is called The Death Dynasty. We are an international and only active guild on the Empire side.

A picture from our guild:

Every time a melting isle pop-ups, 8-9 players are entering. Battleground pop-ups almost every evening. We do OBS, Keeper every week. Right now we are pushing the high levels at Compass.

If there is something that I missed and you want me to talk about, you can comment under the topic or send me a private message on discord. I will always update this thread with its date. It will be up to date every time you read it, but paragraphs may change. If you want to get more detailed information or ask a question about the structure of the server, you can reach me out 24/7 from discord. My discord id is Madraen#4426. Even though I'm not in the game, I will see your message from discord and will reply.

Have fun!

This post has been edited 17 times, last edit by "Madraen Forum" (Oct 23rd 2022, 9:36pm)

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 9:37pm

Rate this thread