You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 31st 2022, 2:30pm

Empire Side Active Guild The Death Dynasty (TDD)

Dear players who are looking forward to play at P2P or currently playing at P2P, our doors are fully open for all kind of players. TDD is an active empire guild which targets to improve the gaming experience and bring together all empire players to create a warm place. Send us a message to join! Also if you are curious about current status of p2p check this topic: Click

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Madraen Forum" (Oct 23rd 2022, 9:44pm)

Saturday, September 3rd 2022, 9:41am

We need to get people we know from outside of this game to take a look at this (p2p server). Everyone I know or have seen talking about Allods online only knows it to be pay to win whale bait, and hardly anybody knows about the super cheap subscription version. We should make videos / advertisements for this and post them around (YouTube etc.). Any thoughts?

Saturday, September 3rd 2022, 8:40pm

We need to get people we know from outside of this game to take a look at this (p2p server). Everyone I know or have seen talking about Allods online only knows it to be pay to win whale bait, and hardly anybody knows about the super cheap subscription version. We should make videos / advertisements for this and post them around (YouTube etc.). Any thoughts?
I agree. I started to make videos on youtube and going live on twitch sometimes. We should courage more people.

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 9:41pm

Our guild is still active and continues, we welcome everyone!

Rate this thread