You are not logged in.

New Frontier Small writing mistake

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 2:23pm

Small writing mistake

I guess not everyone reads it, but if you look this text, there is missing -I- in sentece: It will aslo use up a lot of...

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 2:53pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I would be here all day if I posted all the tiny typo mistakes there are in the game.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 7:52pm

Oh , okay. Because I saw several, just as you. I know it's not a big deal, everyone can understand what is missing. Just, I am bored.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 10:33pm

Hello,

There is tons of typo and other mistakes like this (i can't count the <html> that are left in quest's text).
The right thing to do is, as usual, send a report to localization team : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/18/

Corrections are made weekly, with maintenance :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, February 6th 2015, 1:52am

"Corrections are made weekly, with maintenance :). "

Hope the guys do a better job than the one's that are responsible for Issues & Fixes around Mausoleum :thumbdown:

Friday, February 6th 2015, 2:13am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hello,

There is tons of typo and other mistakes like this (i can't count the that are left in quest's text).
The right thing to do is, as usual, send a report to localization team : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/18/

Corrections are made weekly, with maintenance :).
Might be the right thing to do but if we actually sat there and wrote a ticket for each and everyone of em we wouldn't get anything done. The typo's themselves can be overlooked.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 2:14am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

"Corrections are made weekly, with maintenance :). "

Hope the guys do a better job than the one's that are responsible for Issues & Fixes around Mausoleum :thumbdown:
It't things like this that are more important then typo's

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 7:11am

It's just a small insignificant error.

bitlife