You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:47pm

Yuna

Trainee

nice meeting you ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:41am

Hey Dan. Question: If you're Wraith02, where's Wraith01 ?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:37am

Welcome to the magic world of Sarnaut Wraith02 ;)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:51am

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:14am

amenhotepX

Beginner

Welcome

Welcome GM Wraith to Atlantis Allods :) !

PS. RUN, RUN he will feed with us !!!!!

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:38pm

Lunita

Beginner

Away from Allods, my name is Dan, I am in my late 20's, and I am based in the South East of England. I have a number of years experience working in Community Management working on both Browser and Client games. In my spare time I enjoy Online (and Offline) Games, Football (Soccer for the US based members.. not hand egg :P ), Music (I'll listen to anything but my preferences is in Rock/Metal/Punk/Indy/Poppunk etc etc..) and I'm getting back into training at Tae Kwon Do.

Welcome! I like you already :D

American Football now equals hand egg in my book. <3

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:41pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

should i say hello to?????? maybe!!!!!!!!

hello Dan :P
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:04am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hey Dan. Question: If you're Wraith02, where's Wraith01 ?
He mentioned in a previous post it was his twin brother who was the victim of a fetal resorption

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:48am

Welcome Dan :)
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
http://www.sons-of-sigma.gildenhome.de/portal.php

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:31pm

New too :)

Hi Dan and everyone else.

I am new to Allods - well I installed the game last year and played to lvl 5. Just returned this week to really try it out, but I am utterly confused. ?(
An introduction post on the main website about f2p/p2p servers, subscription info and so on would be really nice. And especially about whether you can transfer your f2p chars to a p2p server and vice versa...?

From what I understand there is nothing included in the subscription other than that you can buy everything in the shop for ingame currency, so no p2w. I am playing several other games - usually I sub because of extra bag slots, char slots, buffs, bonuses or whatever, but I can find nada information about this game and p2p vs. f2p.

Also....are there only 2 server (worldwide) servers now? Someone mentioned "Goblins...something" in a recent post for the p2p server, but the option I get is "Smugglers Paradise", so I am wondering if that is the right english speaking server for p2p? Or if there are different installations depending on nationality?

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:46pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Hey Banni

Subs have less objets than in f2p but in echange you dont have to pay anything else than your sub to not fall behind. No item shop in p2p , everything is purchaseable by merchant in game or looted.

Goblins republic was the old p2p server during gpotato rule. Now that we're under Mail.ru it is Smugglers Paradise. and Yeah there is only that one as a worldwide p2p server.
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:54pm

Hey Banni

Subs have less objets than in f2p but in echange you dont have to pay anything else than your sub to not fall behind. No item shop in p2p , everything is purchaseable by merchant in game or looted.

Goblins republic was the old p2p server during gpotato rule. Now that we're under Mail.ru it is Smugglers Paradise. and Yeah there is only that one as a worldwide p2p server.
Ahh ty very much. :) Btw how much does pvp impact the general gaming - like questing and such? I am more of a casual pver - I like solo questing, lvling profs (altoholic :rolleyes:) and such, so I am wondering if the game is really for me at later lvls. Seems pvp is off in the starting zone - from what i remember anyway.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:00pm

Alafff

Intermediate

First pvp map is Asee Teph around level 24 and it is around that level , that you can unlock battleground.

You can do a max level character , without doing pvp. But for upgrading your stuff you will need amalgams , thoses are obtained in pvp or with alchemy quest (level 60 alchemy , you can sell thoses amalgams too for gold, around 1500gold a concentrate). Battleground help you by giving you way to obtain gold etc etc. On p2p new geared players are not raped as fast as in f2p (Hello Misters full R10+) , but you will take lots of dammage at beginning.

Same stuff for pve and pvp tought

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:03pm

Okay cool. Well the game looks promising - also graphicswise, movements and such. Looking forward to trying it out some more - just busy deciding on char(s), races, faction and such. lol I am suprised that so few ppl seem to know off this game and information isn't very easy to come by compared to other mmos. Doesn't help that they seem to have changed the stats and class names or something. Ohh well. :) Ty for the help!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:07pm

Ahh on that thought...one last question: Can you send mail to alts/other players of opposing faction or is it all seperate?

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:08pm

Alafff

Intermediate

You can't communicate with other factions in other ways than emolte and violence. Second is the best way

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:11pm

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:34pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

You can easily send mail to alts though.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:44pm

thank you everyone :)

Hi Dan and everyone else.

I am new to Allods - well I installed the game last year and played to lvl 5. Just returned this week to really try it out, but I am utterly confused. ?(
An introduction post on the main website about f2p/p2p servers, subscription info and so on would be really nice. And especially about whether you can transfer your f2p chars to a p2p server and vice versa...?

From what I understand there is nothing included in the subscription other than that you can buy everything in the shop for ingame currency, so no p2w. I am playing several other games - usually I sub because of extra bag slots, char slots, buffs, bonuses or whatever, but I can find nada information about this game and p2p vs. f2p.

Also....are there only 2 server (worldwide) servers now? Someone mentioned "Goblins...something" in a recent post for the p2p server, but the option I get is "Smugglers Paradise", so I am wondering if that is the right english speaking server for p2p? Or if there are different installations depending on nationality?

thats a good suggestion, I will see if we can do something about that in the future.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:50pm

You can easily send mail to alts though.
Ahh ty :) I tend to wanna experience both sides of the story and I like to lvl all profs just for fun and ofc to be able to make most stuff for alts myself - but if I can stick with only lvling each proff once (some on empire and some on league chars), I do prefer that. ;)