You are not logged in.

New Frontier Isa zero quest bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 4th 2023, 6:46pm

onionbud

Beginner

• "onionbud" started this thread

Isa zero quest bug

When i rescued gerda from lake , i got a quest which sends me to 5 quest givers around lake .
Then i saw a gib on the lake with q mark .i went there n talked n q started .
Of course , i frozen cos i need bear fat hunting permisson to finish it which Idk then. So i abondened q n tada .
Whole Isa went silent. Zero quest in whole zone. Noone talks to me.

Tuesday, April 4th 2023, 8:20pm

Heya!

So after you abandon the quest you didn’t have any other quests anymore? Did you relogg already? Like completely log out for a few minutes and then log back in. If you Did that already and it didn’t help did you write a ticket to the support yet? If so please share your ticket number and ingame name + Server with me in Private message! I hope we can fix this soon!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Wednesday, April 5th 2023, 12:13pm

Heya!

So after you abandon the quest you didn’t have any other quests anymore? Did you relogg already? Like completely log out for a few minutes and then log back in. If you Did that already and it didn’t help did you write a ticket to the support yet? If so please share your ticket number and ingame name + Server with me in Private message! I hope we can fix this soon!

Hey buddy!
I tried recreating your problem (video), alas I have

I hope it got resolved by relogging as it seems to not be a game code error/bug.

Monday, April 10th 2023, 7:28am

onionbud

Beginner

Heya!

Hey buddy!
I tried recreating your problem (video), alas I have

I hope it got resolved by relogging as it seems to not be a game code error/bug.
U r great as always . Like i said i went to all 5 q givers n talked em .Even i started to do .
Then i guess for new lvlup ; i returned to give back finished quests . But as u show where did go " captain's call " q
.But u ll see 03:01 bear hunting on Isa q wasnt in that Hook family member , but it was in 2nd Hook family gib next to pier.
Prolly that conflict broke the game. My main n 3 reincs easily became 105s n finished Isa.

Monday, April 10th 2023, 8:55am

So were you able to level after a while with that Char or is it still bugged? I mean it’s been a few days that you mention it so I guessed you’ve solved it.
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Monday, April 10th 2023, 2:27pm

U r great as always . Like i said i went to all 5 q givers n talked em .Even i started to do .
Then i guess for new lvlup ; i returned to give back finished quests . But as u show where did go " captain's call " q
.But u ll see 03:01 bear hunting on Isa q wasnt in that Hook family member , but it was in 2nd Hook family gib next to pier.
Prolly that conflict broke the game. My main n 3 reincs easily became 105s n finished Isa.

As I understand, your quest "bear hunting" was given by another npc than mine? In that case I'd log a ticket and have them manually reset your questline for that character.
You levelled the other characters so you have an idea on how things should go now.
You can log a ticket here, they usually help rather quickly for me.

Goodluck! :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 13th 2023, 4:42am

onionbud

Beginner

OooOO. Answer is " Devs know the issue. " l guess patch is on the way.
All my chars passed that q n finished ISA , even i quitted zone when hit 105 cos i dont like survival style .
Draga , maybe i can attend ur maze raids n get the last lvl ( 104 - 105 :D )

Rate this thread