You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 18th 2023, 9:59pm

Mage PvP 14.0

Good afternoon, I saw that the mage tab is outdated so I decided to bring the one I use on a daily basis for PvP on the smugglers paradise server.

In order to have a good gameplay in PvP, we choose the fire build, because its burst is higher and if the enemy doesn't raise a barrier, he will probably be dead.

We chose to use almost all rubies in this area, as it helps sustain the mage's damage by scaling to the maximum when staked.

such as this "Might of Fire" ruby, essential for you who need to burst your enemy, increasing your damage by 21% after it starts working.

This ruby ​​has a wrong translation, but it serves for two other skills to deal AoE damage, good for dominion and scrimish.

This Is the correct Habilites.

Already on the second page of rubies (ice), these are important rubies for the mage to have a defense and a greater survival in combat.

"Sanctuary" means that when using the invisibility skill you can reset the cooldown of the Flash skill in addition to applying the courage effect.

Another ability of this page of rubies is the "city ice" that reduces 95% of the damage received, being able to use the Flash even when frozen for a good escape :')

"feeling of Safety" a ruby ​​that increases the healing received while the mage has the "ice city" skill active, I only put lvl 1 because 50% already increases the sustain a lot like the healing potions, practically you already have full life .

"Tectonic Shift" causes you to use Flash to remove 2 negative mobility effects, and makes you immune to crowd control for 2 seconds.

On this Last Page I chose to pick up rubies that give me base stats, such as Stamina, Brutality and Stamina.

"Tectonic Shift" causes you to use Flash to remove 2 negative mobility effects, and makes you immune to crowd control for 2 seconds.

These are my current stats that I use for PvP, I use a lot of determination because I have the same GS or stamina as most, that is, I can keep the % always high between 80-100%. significantly increasing my damage.

Now for those who are very behind in GS or with vigor well below average, I prefer not to indicate determination because they will not be able to maintain determination above 50%.

The combo I use and most of the time works is when I stake Might of fire, conflagration, use the ability Flash Lightning, disintegration, icy grave, volcano and meteor.

use severe ice so that the target cannot use defense skills. use volcano (second click) as soon as the meteor falls, so there will be two explosions at the same time.

Is like a
10 stacks = 10% more dmg
when is up = 21% more dmg
when is up = 30% more fire dmg
give to enemie a good dmg and aplliy vulnerabillity (25% more dmg)

Stop the enemie to use skills.

Just use to explode with meteor, High dmg

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Enoque" (Jul 18th 2023, 10:43pm)

This post ""Trang web ""Kaspersky Proguide Vietnam""" by "u_1270854639" (Thursday, August 22nd 2024, 8:44am) has been deleted by user "Telisia" (Thursday, August 22nd 2024, 10:13am) with the following reason: Spam