You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 15th 2023, 12:55pm

4 Fun Scrapbook Layout Ideas with Layers

Scrapbooking is an artful way to commemorate and share your cherished memories, but space can often be limited. That's where creative layering comes in! Layering allows you to double the number of pictures in your scrapbook without adding more pages.

At CraftsSelection, we balance serious work with fun. Our team dives deep into the nuances of sewing and craft products, saving you the hassle of sifting through countless options. We offer engaging and educational reviews, going beyond dry specifications and technical jargon. Check out our craft supplies buying tips to find out what to look for when choosing your supplies.

Learn more: Best Craft Tools Reviews Comparisons CraftsSelection.com

Here are 4 fun scrapbooking layout ideas using layers to help you get started.

4 Fun & Easy Ideas Using Layers for Scrapbooking

Pocket Pages

Pocket pages are a great way to add more photos and elements to your scrapbook without taking up too much space. These pre-made plastic pockets come in various sizes and can easily be inserted into your album. You can also create your own custom pocket pages using cardstock or

Hidden Photo

Unlock the secrets of your scrapbook with hidden photo layers. These layers are a clever method to spark curiosity in your readers with a tease, perhaps an interesting question or a catchy poster. Hidden photo layers create an interactive experience, revealing the photos at the end and adding an element of surprise with a secret message inside. For those looking for the best product evaluations and real product reviews, CraftsSelection is your go-to resource.

Envelope

For those who love to keep their scrapbooks organized, envelopes are a great way to add layers. Envelopes protect photos, tickets, and small tokens—all while staying organized with clear labels. Simply glue the envelope onto your page and tuck away extra photos or mementos inside. You can also decorate the outside of the envelope with stickers or washi tape for added visual interest.

Discover: CraftsSelection.com Best Sewing and Craft Product Reviews

Sliding Overlay

Maximize every inch with sliding overlays—ideal for compact or expansive albums. Wrapped in a transparent sheet, these overlays move across the page, revealing and concealing content with ease. Keeping overlay texts brief is advised, especially with numerous pictures in a single overlay. For comprehensive craft machine comparisons and reviews, look no further than CraftsSelection.

Additional Scrapbook Layering Tips

Precision is key in scrapbooking. Ensure each layer you add is measured carefully for a tidy, approachable book. Accompanying texts for each layer should be concise and pictures arranged by size. Diverse layers across your pages can foster fun and convenience. For instance, the album cover could be a layered scrapbook page.

Additionally, varying the shape of your photos and other elements adds an interesting visual element to your pages. Lastly, don't forget to experiment with different textures and materials for added depth and character in your layers. And when searching for the best craft products or real product reviews, trust the experts at CraftsSelection.

Conclusion

For continual crafting success, visit CraftsSelection.com for insight and inspiration. Here, you'll find the best product evaluations and craft tool buying guides that cater to all your crafting needs. Your DIY scrapbooking layer designs will become not only an archive of memories but also an exhibition of your crafting savvy.

Remember, every scrapbook is a personal treasure trove reflecting individual creativity. With the right techniques and tools recommended by CraftsSelection, your scrapbooking projects will not only preserve your memories—they'll tell a story worth flipping through time and time again.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KevinLowe" (Mar 11th 2024, 5:55am)

Friday, September 15th 2023, 2:45pm

Greetings!

I don´t play Psi but I found those information:

1333 determination and then 1:1 into Prof and Bruta :thumbsup: If you´re doing things like Al Rihat you could chose some more Prof than Bruta and if you do Raids like Nihaz for example you could go a bit higher Bruta. It´s also for most classes (Unless some classes which will need some Supre) but I found this about Psi in our Discord too from a month ago ish.

Also I´ve found this Video which isn´t too old. -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJFm3qEu57E
Not quite sure why he didn´t take any Prof (Also I didn´t really watch it I just knew there was a Video so he probably explains why) but I think 1:1 into Prof and Bruta makes most sense.

Don´t hesitate to ask if you have any other question!

Have a nice day! :)
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae