You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:59am

Statistics

Hello fellow Psi's,

I was wondering what stats you try to maintain for PvE.
My goal is around 70-80% profi and 20-30% bruti.

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:23pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Don't forget about Determiniation, its good when u fight small packs of mobs or a boss that change aggro and hits every member of your pt.
At the end Determination is more effective then brutality (when it reaches 100%).
I even noticed that on allods where u have fire or gas cloud debuff, 1-2 hits of it triggers very quickly 100% on Determination bar.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:24pm

How can you get so much prof? Oo
Also Brutality at 20 - 30% dmg boost with remaining 75% health?

What stat would u prefer pushing first?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:08pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

How can you get so much prof? Oo
Also Brutality at 20 - 30% dmg boost with remaining 75% health?

Proficiency is translated directly to % and on semi-blue-epic-fabled crafted/52lvl items u have like 40-70%.

Brutality at 30% with targets 75% boost dmg for only about 16%
(Y = 25*[0.0189*X^(1.0393)], where X is pts. spend on Brutality, R^2 = 0.9999).

Where as 30 pts in Determination increase the dmg by 0.59 for each 1% on Determination bar, and at 100% its 59% increase on dmg.
(Y =0.0203101136*X^(0.9915259335), R^2 = 0.9999).

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:57pm

What i dislike with brutality, is that u need to lower your targets HP first before it goes into effect.
Somewhere around 35% HP i think is where it starts to shine (raising dmg)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:53pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

True, but it shouldn't be so hard (maybe with palas or mages - they have barriers/shields), the best dmg from brutality is at 30% of your targets HP, and thats a challenge :D

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:25am

True, but it shouldn't be so hard (maybe with palas or mages - they have barriers/shields), the best dmg from brutality is at 30% of your targets HP, and thats a challenge :D
Hence i prefer about 70% of my main stat in Profi, as its guaranteed DMG.
Although some Determination would not be out of place, just 1 piece of equipment should be sufficient. (to raise the bar).

To give you guys an idea:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?…YkE&usp=sharing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zhankou" (Apr 2nd 2014, 5:40am)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:30pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

There r 4 items of each type containing 2 minor stats.
U cant have (e.g.) earing of Tenacity and earing of Determination.

Better look at this table:

those are all green items u can get from wellebel (wild shore)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:25am

at least, what combination of sets will be good? i think that bruta/bloodl sets sounds good, but i have no idea...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:27am

I dont understand what your trying to say Sath?!

If the item is called Determination or Tenacity (in case of earring), it doesn't really matter as they still give the same stats.

THe name is Tenacity (instead of Determination, OK), but beyond that? No difference.

Edit: Stat wise in my spreadsheet there is no difference, is what i ment.
Il adjust item names though.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zhankou" (Apr 3rd 2014, 7:07am)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:08am

at least, what combination of sets will be good? i think that bruta/bloodl sets sounds good, but i have no idea...
If u want to go the safe route, 1:1 ratio profi / brutal is a nice going. A little bit of Determination wouldnt hurt either.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:25am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

ok, sorry, didn't saw it correctly on your table. Thought you have picked items from the same type even it they r non existing. nvm.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:56am

ok, sorry, didn't saw it correctly on your table. Thought you have picked items from the same type even it they r non existing. nvm.
I adjusted the names now, so it fits.
Should make more sense now. Thanks for the overview, it was helpfull for naming.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:40pm

I personally like Prof/Brut and a little bit of Bloodlust if I can get it, in case things get past the twin.
Not sure if there's a dedicated CC stat now.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:27am

I personally like Prof/Brut and a little bit of Bloodlust if I can get it, in case things get past the twin.
Nope there isnt.
For stuns etc, it still depends on your opponents willpower and stuff.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:50am

Nope there isnt.
For stuns etc, it still depends on your opponents willpower and stuff.

Ever since 3.0.4 cc build's effectiveness started diminishing. 5.0 is the final nail to the coffin, with Conviction gone cc build now simply cannot exist.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:01pm

Pulse and Hypno are still fixed timers, although im not sure how willpower counters it.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:22pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Pulse and Hypno are still fixed timers, although im not sure how willpower counters it.

Like it does for mobs - u get debuff for few seconds and each use CC ability during that time just don't effects u.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 10:52pm

[quote='SΛΤΗΩ',index.php?page=Thread&postID=11006#post11006][font='Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=12]Don't forget about Determiniation, its good when u fight small packs of mobs or a boss that change aggro and hits every member of your pt.
At the end Determination is more effective then brutality (when it reaches 100%).
I even noticed that on allods where u have fire or gas cloud debuff, 1-2 hits of it triggers very quickly 100% on Determination bar.[/size][/font][/quote]

You must not get a lot of astral then.

Because the healers need to concentrate on keeping the tanks alive not on keeping the squishy mediocre dps up.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:08pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

From what i digged on russian forums so far determination doesent overcome proficiency or brutality effectivness unless you get OVERALL 40-45%% determination bar in combat while its effectivness is just 4-5% higher than profi/brut there. If you manage to get overall 65% determ bar in combat (99.9% impossible unless u are tank) it was around 12% better better than prof/brut power and 90% determ bar is 24% boost but that one sounds impossible to keep perma in PvP even not PvE.
Anyways this means you shouldnt waste any stats to determination instead of puting them to profi/brut if you cant keep your determination bar over 40% overall in combat(where it still isnt that significant).
Only thing i would bother taking for pve are determination rubies to not waste any stats there but its still doubtable and they could be skippable for something better
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0