You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:32pm

"Bits of Power" for cradle

this quest is inoperable now. THere are no near astral allods, so the only way to get the astralium is from the orc's quest. therefore it should be removed. or changed since he only way to get astrillium now is from the orc quest
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:03pm

the orc quest is infinitely repeatable, and by the time you need it, you should be few levels higher than the quest mobs, so it goes nice and smooth

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:28pm

still, the archtect words it as "go run an allod" which is impossible to do at any level under 60
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:54pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Even at level 60, you wouldn't be able to get astralium from the allods I guess as the quest is outdated. But yeah you can just do the repeatable quest.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 12:03am

What I did is just use the daily astrailium and once that was done, I'd go quest in Irdrich, since I was level 55 already when I had to do that quest. But I agree - it needs to be changed - probably just make the instant astralium quest repeatable instead of daily.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!