You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:57am

<cut>

no

-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Apr 6th 2014, 12:58am)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:37pm

Decen

Trainee

Who the hell is he? I haven't even seen him anywhere and hes throwing dots into the AH, the only thing that I can actually see him on is my addon that shows enemies nearby.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:40pm

Decen

Trainee

Never mind I just saw him.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:51pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Ach Friesenkind hör einfach auf hier deinen blödsinn zu hinterlassen.......vor allem nicht unter fremdem namen denn das ist im sinne der forenregeln nicht legal.....aber das solltest du mensch mit viel langeweile der ja alles weiß wissen!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:16pm

Decen

Trainee

Not sure if google translate translated that right. But what.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:20pm

Seems like there are some personal differences between the threat opener and the other guy... nothing to see here... move on. Close pls. :>

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:34pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

the name of the thread oppener is not the real name of the guy who opend the thread....crusha is a real nice guy from Sons of Sigma....but the opener of that all is in real Friesenkind, a guy who get banned from the forum :whistling: but jes better close ore delet this bull**** :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread