You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 1:14am

Wands broke for me?

Since this patch started, I haven't been able to see the damage of wands. I see damage on all weapons but wands. I downloaded and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix it and still nothing. How do I see the damage that my wand or anyone else's wand does?

As you can see no damage showing on wand. I have no addons installed on new install. I've checked all my settings and tried everything I can think of.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:28am

i noticed it as well, but look @ your magic damage, if you take teh wand off it goes to 0.

so it is still working just the magic tooltips of the wand is a bit broken :)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:31am

Oracle

Intermediate

Yes, right now it is broken for everyone. But if you equip the Wand you can see it's spellpower. If you have the NISV addon you can see other people's spellpower when you inspect them. Unfortunately, until they fix it, these are the only ways you can compare wands :/

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:37am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

1st of all, u enabled the option to see the difference of each stat when u inspecting someone. That's why there are zeros for Anger and Brutality.
2nd, your game is fine, it's a minor glitch and no one can see spellpower that way.
If you want to see how much spellpower your wand has, press 'i' in the game and below the table of stats, u have written with small letters: spellpower XXX.
If I'm not mistaken it's 498 spellpower for any blue lvl 60 wands, no matter what stats they have.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:26pm

Yes, right now it is broken for everyone. But if you equip the Wand you can see it's spellpower. If you have the NISV addon you can see other people's spellpower when you inspect them. Unfortunately, until they fix it, these are the only ways you can compare wands :/

If you have to equip to see it you can't compare with other wands. That's the problem I have had mostly. Since the stats system was telling me my purple crafted wand was better I didn't know until 4-5 days ago that the blue astral wand was better because I couldn't see the spellpower. This stopped me from making my wand first because I just didn't know because I couldn't see what the blue astral wands had. Will be glad when they fix the bugs. For now on stuff like that I'll just have to ask more questions.

Thanks everyone for the response glad to hear it isn't just me.