Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

And btw, I m not a good girl

Obviously!

p.s: english is not my native language. so im editing my posts often. makes me guilty?
yes, cus you can manipulate what you wrote to ppl and then change it :D

P.S1. Vire is out of your league :D
P.S2. Vire <3
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tbh, i want GM's to ban them all!
There are only two enjoyable avtivities in game. Domi and AoD.
And these bug abusers are killing both for extra 2 amalgam.

If someone uses this bug and defence him/herself like "i didnt know", he/he is liar or idiot!

So its a win win situation, we will get rid a liar or an idiot off!

How hypocritical you say that

Melee-summoner :cursing:

Zitat

I wonder why you didnt show screenshots of your own raid, as i remember some of people there were also bugged. One person even stayed to the end and was trying to steal boxes 8|

I believe, if someone gives an answer to that question like,

Zitat

i remember names if thats your problem, but why should i?

it means he/she cant decide who is in which league or even cant blame the ppl for manuplating the others!

p.s: i love all ppl. vireya too. try to do same thing!
p.s2: edited this message 5 times. could i manuplate u?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Elvespresley« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Zitat

I wonder why you didnt show screenshots of your own raid, as i remember some of people there were also bugged. One person even stayed to the end and was trying to steal boxes 8|

I believe, if someone gives an answer to that question like,

Zitat

i remember names if thats your problem, but why should i?

it means he/she cant decide who is in which league or even cant blame the ppl for manuplating the others!

p.s: i love all ppl. vireya too. try to do same thing!
p.s2: edited this message 5 times. could i manuplate u?
you make no sense to me with what you wrote, its either my headache or you rly dunno what you want to prove to defend yourself from what ppl showed about you :D
have a nice day, i wont bother i as didnt for days now for this thread. 8)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

you make no sense to me with what you wrote, its either my headache or you rly dunno what you want to prove to defend yourself from what ppl showed about you
have a nice day, i wont bother i as didnt for days now for this thread.

u r the one who involved to discussion between me and someone else!
İ didnt want to bother u, why should i?
i dont even know who u are!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Elvespresley« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Autopsyst

Schüler

Beruf: Vodka

• Nachricht senden

all on same aod... liga so.. "rightful"
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

this is from aod today 9 april 2014, 3 ligs used the exploit at the same aod...

drniko was specially annoying cause after we beat them and every lig left, he stayed trying to steal chests

From Okczo: "I got invite to aod 3 minutes after it started and i joined. I saw people fighting so i got down asap and started fighting too. As bard i did some real dps but I wasn't fighting too long, because I realised that im bugged. When i realised it I got back to resp and I was watching how aod is going. I left aod very early"
Chcesz podpierać ściany czy świetnie się bawić?

Its interesting.

Thats not our fault but we r figthing here!
I mean league and empire.
And the real responsable side doesnt even join us!

I heard that you were feeling Ill headache fever and a chill

SΛΤΗΩ

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Whatever, wherever, whenever

• Nachricht senden

all on same aod... liga so.. "rightful"

For those buffs with time, after the timer gets to zero, the buff disappears and you can normally fight with such person. It's just bcz the AOD started right after ppl got on the arena and the defuff didn't vanished yet. It's just a simple miscalculation done by the system, which supposed to be a solution to immunity buff.

But the worst debuff is the one w/o time. And this one you can get on purpose which some ppl still do.