You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:11pm

Lost Characters

@ GLADIA:
Hi again! As i told you before my character was/and still is invisible, i see NPG, other characters but not mine. anyway i tried some of the solutions you suggested about how to fix the problem, but eventually another issue arose... now allods doesn't load! It takes ages and eventually the loading stops at 25% when a window appears saying there is a technical problem... I am sorry for my French but what the hxxl is going on here?? Since the merging with the Turkish/American Version (I am Italian and i used the Italian version of the game) I lost my previous character (I was at level 33) and all its data, my old password and ID were not recognized ... so i was obliged to unistall and reinstall the game twice, loosing EVERYTHING. Then when i finally managed to play again (after having attended more than 5 hrs before the game could load) my new character (i was obliged to start from scratch with a brand new profile) was INVISIBLE... and still is. Was the merging a FIASCO or what?!??!!! And as i see many players have exactly the same problem...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 9th 2014, 9:25pm)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:40pm

Dhamp

Professional

Fegari, your character is *not* lost.

It will be in the database, not merged correctly with your new account.

What happens when you try and follow the merge process?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:09am

Hello,

@fegari3 : someone answered you in a proper italian here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…13628#post13628
I suggest you to read, and you will understand that you have lost nothing, you have a common bug that other players get with all this transfer thing.

For your other problem i have no idea, i'm sorry :/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:33pm

@ Dhamp:
Hi, when i tried to follow the merge process, after downloading the newer version of the game when i logged on with my usual ID and PW i was told they were wrong and not existing... weird because i've always loggen on with them! This is why i say my old avatar was lost ... The new character i am using now is still invisible ... I am trying now to log on through the older version of the game that is Allods online .exe but now I am at the ugrading version level which is taking far too long.... I started it yesterday and it still downloading... so i don't really know what to do... maybe waiting and see... Thanx anyway!

@ GLADIA:
I will have a look at the Italian forum hoping to sort the problem out. Thanx.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:45pm

Hello,

@ Dhamp:
Hi, when i tried to follow the merge process, after downloading the newer version of the game when i logged on with my usual ID and PW i was told they were wrong and not existing... weird because i've always loggen on with them!

With the transfer process you surely have a new my.com account
This account is not like the old gPotato account, you need to log on with an email and a password (my.com email/password) and not an ID and a password.

Or maybe it was already email/pwd with the italian version ?

Well, anyway, i hope you'll get your characters back soon :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread