You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:30pm

WHY IS LISA DE VEVRE THIS UGLY NOW? im horrified

what have you done to the lovely mercenary witch lisa de vevre? she is human and no longer an elfish girl?

it hurts in my eyes to look at her now

i hope this was an texture accident >.<

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:44pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Ehr...I must say she's an inheritance of our (Italian) server.
She was named Ylenia, because she's a famous radio-speaker of a famous Italian radio channel.
She was a sort of sponsor at the opening Italian server presentation.

I really don't know why they've imported her. I was so happy to leave her behind me and find Lisa here...but..nope :/
Most of us really hate her, and in particular her awful cry, since she's the only "speaking" merc. -.-

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 8th 2014, 5:51pm)

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:50pm

Tamora

Beginner

Our most successful event!

....NOPE :V

we could get back Lise with her old, adorable appearance?

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:51pm

ViciousDoll

Beginner

Everybody hates Ylenia.
I was so happy...and now she's back =___=

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:57pm

I take it back, her waist is still impossibly narrow
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Apr 8th 2014, 6:17pm)

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:58pm

ViciousDoll

Beginner

...She's ugly as hell.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:58pm

wow so there is a real life background, its not an texture error....

i still hope we can get back the normal, beautiful lisa!

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:05pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Hope this too.
The only thing I can think about is that her contract is still valid because of the early closure of our server.
If this is the case, I hope they'll bring Lisa back when it will be outdated <.<
If it's not..I really dunno the reason why, since the rest of the world doesn't know her Oo

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:42pm

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:48pm

Hot girl, horrible 3d model..

i think both are horrible, but whatever...

give her a NPC ok, but ruining our beloved mercenary is a scandal!

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:22pm

If I, the biggest hater of elves the world has ever seen, say she looked better before, than girl really needs some work done (again)...

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:23pm

Kissaki

Trainee

What are you talking about? In my home town Lisa would be an 8/10. You find some way of covering up her freak-eyes and she'd be a 9.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:47pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Got humans and 2 orks now. Elves, Arisen and Gibberlings are discriminated :< I would call it racisim but in this situation "Speciesisim" is more adequate ;P

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:02pm

ValekLost

Trainee

That's so true!
Instead of Matron Lighthand an Arisen would be cool (male or female), even if I have a personal sympathy for her (despites she's League :P).

So it would be:

2 orks
1 elf
1 arisen
1 xadaganian
1 kanian.

There's no need to have Gibberlings in the party! ù____ù

*sly specist mode on*

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:12am

reeah19

Intermediate

wow so ugly :(, bring lisa back
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:04am

You mean that's not an Arisen?

But seriously, that's some kind of uncanny valley shit right there.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:24pm

Why does every woman have to be beautiful? One of the things I initially loved about Allods was the ability to play an old human man, an ugly orc, a robot zombie, and the gibberlings. All characters that are not the same 20 year old, excellent physique, and perfect faced beautiful character that you usually see. I was disappointed that the human females were still all stuck in that category, and the Xad female patch was just insulting. But I realize that some ideas will take longer to change than others. For now I am happy to have a couple elderly males and one "ugly" female.
Fiaro the Zombie Robot Jedi & Fiora the Zombie Robot Voodoo Witch Doctor

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:35pm

Why does every woman have to be beautiful? One of the things I initially loved about Allods was the ability to play an old human man, an ugly orc, a robot zombie, and the gibberlings. All characters that are not the same 20 year old, excellent physique, and perfect faced beautiful character that you usually see. I was disappointed that the human females were still all stuck in that category, and the Xad female patch was just insulting. But I realize that some ideas will take longer to change than others. For now I am happy to have a couple elderly males and one "ugly" female.

Well Lisa was initially an elf, so she was anyway one of those "hyper perfect" female models (glittery and disgusting as elves are). This is not a case of changing "realistic" model to an over-sexualized "perfect" one, or a "perfect" one into a "realistic" one. We aren't complaining about her being ugly as "not perfectly skinny big-boobed teenage boy fantasy". We are complaining about the model being awful, pixelated and generally a downgrade from decent looking Lisa we had before. So get off your high and condescending horse, because current Lisa can in no way be what you look for in "not the same 20 year old, excellent physique, and perfect faced beautiful character that you usually see", because that is exactly what she is, just done very very poorly.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:52pm

lmao, that woman isnt attractive ? id love to see some of your mugs

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:15pm

and why rowdy is bold now and stormer the fierce have this resemblance with justin bieber