Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:32pm

gethdar

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "gethdar"

Mesajlar: 40

Konum: kosovo, Fush kosova

• Özel mesaj gönder

customer support

i would like to know how to send a ticket to GM i keep sendin and i stil didnt get answer its been more than 2 weeks cuz i have a bugg i cant teleport to black pyramide via ziit with my lvl 50 plz help

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:45pm

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:49pm

gethdar

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

hi

well avatar name mean my character name ?? and gpotato ID do i put my old gpotato name or my email with my.com ?? or i have to go to rusian web and try sending a ticket thank u ...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:52pm

Yes, the avatar name is your character name, and the account name is your email address

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:00pm

gethdar

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

hi

if they pm me back where do i get the message in game or here in forum in private message ?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:01pm

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

First you can stop sending multiple tickets about 1 problem. Sending multiple tickets only delays things not only for you but for others that have sent tickets as well. If you read the forums at all, for those that have not received an answer from support is suppose to pm wraith02.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:03pm

gethdar

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

hello

i just send it once and thats why i am asking how to send a ticket cuz i never did b4 and where to pm to wraith in game or here in forum ?? thank you

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:09pm

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

i just send it once and thats why i am asking how to send a ticket cuz i never did b4 and where to pm to wraith in game or here in forum ?? thank you

The way you make it sound is that you already sent one in and haven't gotten an answer so you want to send in another one. To PM Wraith02 go here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:23pm

You'll get a response by email.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:42pm

You'll get a response by email.

in a year..:D

just kidding.. .pls dont take it serious..!

Kullanılmış Etiketler

hi

Bu konuyu değerlendir