You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:08pm

Our guildleader Tytos (Sexy Pirates) still does not have his account back after transfer :o

Hey all

We currently have a huge problem.
Our active guild "Sexy Pirates" with 20-30 online members at any given moment has lost its guild leader ever since the patch.
He was one of the victims amongst others that have lost their account during the transfer.
Although many have gotten their account back our guild leader Tytos has not.

We realy need him to take over the guild again.
Its realy important!

So can you guys please look into this problem and fix his account as soon as possible?

Our whole guild Sexy Pirates count on you guys!

Thanks in advance :)
I

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:21pm

have HIM send me a PM with his details and I will see what I can do about it.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:30pm

Thanks Wraith,

He wil send you a PM right away.
Thanks for the fast reply.
I

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:33pm

Jellaa

Beginner

Wraith, can you look into getting BluClerric's account back too? He's also one of our members waiting to long at this point to get his account back. He messaged you guys multiple times with only automatic messages as a result...
Ellen Page. Linda Cardellini. Miss France 2012

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

WTB my husband's account getting fixed.

The guy can barely speak English...so if I could do the translations between the two of you that would be great.

Name: Deusdaguerra

Thanks Wraith.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:40pm

Hi Jellaa,

I don't have any access to the support tools, so I need the players having problems to contact me with their details (registered email, gpotato ID etc..) so I can forward the details for someone else to look into it.
Have him contact me via PM and I will do what I can to assist him.

-Wraith

edit:
WTB my husband's account getting fixed.

The guy can barely speak English...so if I could do the translations between the two of you that would be great.

Name: Deusdaguerra

Thanks Wraith.

contact me via PM and I'll see what I can do.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:42pm

Kissaki

Trainee

It would be really cool if something can be done for these guys, they're pretty badly missed.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:51pm

Jellaa

Beginner

Thanks Wraith, will notify him!
Ellen Page. Linda Cardellini. Miss France 2012

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:47am

YES plse get out guildmaster and op priest back in game :D plse
gaat niet bestaat niet

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:49am

YES plse get out guildmaster and op priest back in game :D plse

oh and dont forget too take a look at where my (62-63k) specks of light have gone plse?
gaat niet bestaat niet

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:38am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Please get Tytos back - he's a very old Allods player and missed in the guild as a person and as a leader.
Thanks for looking into it, I hope something can be done, even if it means to manually re-create his account : loosing a char you spend so much time & effort on is a real heartbreaker !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Apr 10th 2014, 12:05pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:30am

The characters are not lost - the account he is logging in with just doesn't have the right to view them.

Just a reassurance =)
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:35am

missing Tytos

after so many days we still are missing Tytos and Bluclerric 2 OP players plz help them to get back into game tyou

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:08pm

darkparismo

Beginner

well i rlly would appriciate if you guys can work this out with tytos and Bluclerric.
tytos i know since the first day i start playing. he is a very good friend. a real miss as me in personal and for guild.
bluclerric is just such a miss in guild.
we tried as guild much way to get them back but without succes so help them to get back in game.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:30pm

The characters are not lost - the account he is logging in with just doesn't have the right to view them.

Just a reassurance =)
Ye ye we just want him back :)
I

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:32pm

Ohw and thanks for all the support people/sexy pirates :)
I did not know so many people of our guild were active on this forum :rolleyes:
I

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:11am

We really need them both back.
Tytos, our guild leader, is one of most seasoned players.
We need his leadership and also his dps for Dominion :D.
Bluclerric is a healer so all is said, apart he's also a very nice player.

Please look into their cases.

Thx

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:02pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Here's what he can do (if he hasn't tried it yet):

1. go to gpotato website http://en.gpotato.eu/

2. log in with you old account login and go to the 'change e-mail' section

3. On the e-mail address he had given to gpotato, a link will be send to confirm his identity.

4. When he uses the link, he will be able to change the e-mail address, and he should change it to such, he hasn't used for transfer his account to new allods.com, yet.

5. After the change on gpotato, he should make an account on http://en.allods.com/ with the same e-mail address he has given when changing on gpotato website. And it should be an active e-mail bcz he will have to confirm the link that will be send to him after the account creation.

6. Then he should log in with that e-mail to allods.com and do the transfer once again (right site of the main page there's an account transfer tab or use: http://en.gpotato.eu/Transfer/Allods.aspx). This will bound his gpotato account to the allods.com account on whole new e-mail.

7. Next is just useing this e-mail to log into the game.

After that he should have all his chars back.
The previous e-mails accounts on allods.com, he tried to log on, will be from now ghost accounts.

ps. Im not giving any 100% guarantee it will work, but he has nothing to loose.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 5:21am

thanks for this

account fix, just have to insert of change the EU transfer account link (step 6)to that of NA account transfer link, saw this on nethon reply in other post re the same issue

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:43am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

thanks for this

account fix, just have to insert of change the EU transfer account link (step 6)to that of NA account transfer link, saw this on nethon reply in other post re the same issue

True, I forgot about NA server :P bcz I know The Sexiest Pirates were on EU, so I posted an EU link here.
But glad I could help.