You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:31pm

Arenas is filled

Okay, so since I recently made a PvP build and started to duel a lot couldn't i stop notice that the arena(s) are filled with players! Like, there is a so many duellers, and so many who are just watching, and It's hard to find a spot to duel anyone, not to forget you need to watch your AoE's when you're duelling so you don't hit someone else! :thumbdown: So, why not make a second arena in Lightwood and Nezeb? And mabye some more in other maps? :rolleyes: It would be pretty nice to being able to find a good spot for duelling and such :) Also, If you went even further could you add one or two big arenas that could be used for mount batels, for those who have battle mounts, It would be great! :) ;) :P 8) :D ^^ :love:

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:41pm

Okay, so since I recently made a PvP build and started to duel a lot couldn't i stop notice that the arena(s) are filled with players! Like, there is a so many duellers, and so many who are just watching, and It's hard to find a spot to duel anyone, not to forget you need to watch your AoE's when you're duelling so you don't hit someone else! :thumbdown: So, why not make a second arena in Lightwood and Nezeb? And mabye some more in other maps? :rolleyes: It would be pretty nice to being able to find a good spot for duelling and such :) Also, If you went even further could you add one or two big arenas that could be used for mount batels, for those who have battle mounts, It would be great! :) ;) :P 8) :D ^^ :love:
Go to MI and duel there when its open.
For glory.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:47pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

go to Gipat (Gipat village), there's another arena. And you can always join BG's, that's the best arena there is. ^^

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:39pm

go to Gipat (Gipat village), there's another arena. And you can always join BG's, that's the best arena there is. ^^
Yeah, I usually go there, but there still come a lot

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:24pm

MI is the best place for duel's, and I heard you can use domi pet's there now for testing as well...I dislike the kill boxes.