Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

How to: Goblinball

Today I felt like an idiot, because I teleported in the middle of a Goblinball match and had absolutely no clue about what to do. Later, I looked for info but found none, so chose to ask here so eventually the answer could stay for future reference. The Question is:

How do you play Goblinball?
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Know what soccer is?
Yeah something like that..
1= pass/shoot
2= Sprint
3= Shin kick
4= Block

The rest relies on your common sense, if you ain't got none.. I suggest you do practice matches or skmething lol, cuz ppl will rage at you for making them loose.

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

Two main advices:

1. spread out (do NOT go to the ball if there are 2 - 4 more people near it :D)... depending on situation though.. You might need to stand there and block from enemy

2. Pass to the sides or back if needed. Mostly there are people blocking you in front.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Know what FOOTBALL is?
1= pass/shoot
2= Sprint
3= Shin kick
4= Block

The rest relies on your common sense, if you ain't got none.. I suggest you do practice matches or skmething lol, cuz ppl will rage at you for making them loose.
Fixed that for you.
For glory.

Know what FOOTBALL is?
1= pass/shoot
2= Sprint
3= Shin kick
4= Block

Fixed that for you.
He is from US I didn't want him confused :thumbsup:

I've lived most of my life in Italy... and I still don't know how football works, but that's beside the point :P

No, something even more basic: I logged in the arena, and couldn't figure out how the commands worked. Just assume I fell on my head and have severe brain damage: what are the four commands for? What are their effects? It seemed that I could not interact with the surrounding environment at all.
Let's assume I want to send the ball forward: what do I have to do? I have to select the ball as a target, i suppose? I tried that, but nothing happened. And then?

You just have to walk into the ball if it's passed in your direction.

1 gives you a target on the ground where you want to kick the ball to.
2 gives you a speed boost, but also makes you slower afterwards.
3 is a slow debuff to anyone who just kicked the ball
4 is guard, allowing you to intercept the ball if it's active and you're in the path of the ball.

Arigato gozaimasu *bows*

finally someone who actually asks how to play. I'm so sick of these fking leechers who queue gb everyday and still dont know wtf they are doing. and not the mention the ligs on their alts sabotaging the game

:D
finally someone who actually asks how to play. I'm so sick of these fking leechers who queue gb everyday and still dont know wtf they are doing. and not the mention the ligs on their alts sabotaging the game

we want old goblinball back!! specially gyogito master of the draggingball

3 - is also for kicking when someone sprints

Also dont be afraid to kick close to yourself if you dont know or dont have anyone to pass its better then loosing the ball.

3 - is also for kicking when someone sprints

Also dont be afraid to kick close to yourself if you dont know or dont have anyone to pass its better then loosing the ball.
3 - * or passes.
For glory.

Some issues in GB to watch out for.

25% of the time the kick will not let you kick. It will make you stand there trying for a few seconds before making you lose the ball.
10% of the time the ball will get kicked in the wrong direction(you kick to your left but it goes to your right)

The ball will often go straight through your block.

The ball will often turn sharply after kicked to go to someone that was nowhere near the ball.

If any of these very common problems occur to you it is all your fault because you suck at GB but if it happens to anyone else it is lag.

To be honest they need to revert the controls to what they were before it became a skirmish since that was much less buggy.

Some issues in GB to watch out for.

25% of the time the kick will not let you kick. It will make you stand there trying for a few seconds before making you lose the ball.
10% of the time the ball will get kicked in the wrong direction(you kick to your left but it goes to your right)

The ball will often go straight through your block.

The ball will often turn sharply after kicked to go to someone that was nowhere near the ball.

If any of these very common problems occur to you it is all your fault because you suck at GB but if it happens to anyone else it is lag.

To be honest they need to revert the controls to what they were before it became a skirmish since that was much less buggy.
Haven't played gb on f2p but I'm more than sure that these problems don't happen on p2p with the odds you're sugesting.

I'd like to know how you got your % bug rates.
For glory.

I could never get the hang of goblin ball. :thumbdown:
Jinxed-level 60

theres a lot of a-holes in goblinball, if you que, be prepared to hear a lot of douchebags

theres a lot of a-holes in goblinball, if you que, be prepared to hear a lot of douchebags

True. Nobody was ever new at Goblinball. They emerged from the womb the absolute best at this minigame, and if you dare to not perform to their expectations, you deserve all that hate you get in /p and /w.

/sarcasm

i have that problem 2.

1 run i can shoot the ball, and another run i can just grab the ball but not shoot.
It says "You can not do that"

Weird game

But i wil keep playing, fuck the haters.
I