Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:46pm

Sorry for not being arond here lately. Being a student is a pain in the ass sometimes.
been testing lib alch:) for its purpose, you don't need paid one long as libalch is around. after testing its accurate and fails not. only difference according to alchhelpers screenshots is that text on lib is at bottom instead of top of alch panel and text color is white.

Added to the list. Thanks for the tip.
TELEPORT ENHANCER
I have the latest version but Private Allod does not show. If I disable the addon I can see Private Allod when selecting a Teleport NPC.
Any ideas ?

TELEPORT ENHANCER

When using this addon I was unable to see Private Allod. When the locations screen opens, at the top (not immediately obvious) there is an empty box. If this box is selected, Private Allod, if you have one, and Hangar are displayed. Clicking on these will then teleport you to that location. Perhaps these locations will be added to the others in a future update to this addon.

That's because TeleportEnhancer will group the teleport locations bazed on their zone. But this is done automatically, and I guess that the Private Allod and the Hangar are not located on a zone, so that's why you see an empty box. I think it can be fixed, by adding an exception and create a custom text for those two locations. Will add it to the To-Do list (Which keeps growing). For the time being, I suggest using the search feature of the addon. Just type "private" for the private allod and "hangar" for the Hangar. That's what I do :D

wtb crack for the payed addons :P

I tried cracking them (just to test the protection), but I couldn't. And, starting with 3rd of April, they improved the protection.
equip info r15 is paid addon, please update that into list:) (current list doesn't mention about paid)

Thank you. Updated.
I'm searching some news about UnitDetector but I don't find nothing, so sorry if I missed something.
Does it works on 5.0?
I tried to install it, but the only thing I see is the "--/--" in the upper left corner of the game and I'm unable to move it away. The little circle that usually appears -always on the left- where all the chars were listed..doesn't appear :/
So I don't know if it is something on my pc/game or if it's something about compatibility between game and addons :/

Ty in advance ! :)

Well, I think the addon works. But I never used it, and because I don't want any trouble with anyone, I decided to remove unit detectors from this list. And I also won't provide any kind of support for them.

Thank you so much for this awesome list, Zurion! It made replacing my 2 year old add-ons so much easier :D

I'm replacing my addons every once in a while, so I figured I could help others with some suggestions :D
*sigh*, if only there was a way to get the buffannounce addon w/o VISA or any other shit payment service.
Make up paysafe, paypal, IDeal or whatever.

I talked with the administrator of alloder.pro, and he said that there were problems trying to implement paypal or google wallet. I believe that the website is hosted in Ukraine, and you all heard about the current situation there. I think this is one of the problems with integrating non-RU payment services.

oks tried download new addons ( be4 merge 5.0 i un installed AO completly n such to be fresh) downloaded from topics link: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=47 as mentioned.

i dont need much i even think less is more so only:
-https://alloder.pro/files/file/4-addonstools/ over all (old?) tools, manager?
-2: https://alloder.pro/files/file/164-aoumeter/ AOUmeter/ old (dark)dps meter? includes heals meter for (1sth rinc) priest?
-3 https://alloder.pro/files/file/188-cartographer/ cartographer? yes still slacked for classtrainees ruby sofar( and sofar is the only one (beside manager/tool;s #1) working... :(
-4 https://alloder.pro/files/file/23-fittingroom/ fittingroom to check out new costumes, not that i will spent a nickle on em (unless i REAlly want em?)
-5 https://alloder.pro/files/file/107-inspectequiprating/ (inspect equip rating? = old velhurumeter? tho gear score now(includes glyphs n such?)
-6 https://alloder.pro/files/file/118-newsniper/ (never tried before tho heard and noticed for example in JC run worked great?)
-7https://alloder.pro/files/file/148-notifytrink2/ (notify trink? no clue if trinket is on/works most of time, let alone? i even know when to get max. out of it) (great help i gues? used trinket sofar as static, never ever knew it coul be used dynamical )
-8 https://alloder.pro/files/file/185-target-health/ (wanted to go use this one for rinc FH, tho same as all dont work)
-9 took https://alloder.pro/index.php?app=downlo…d=&langid=1(tho atm all off above id prefer to work :( not my priority atm)

these are the addons i store in: (same folder/drive as game is)
D>spellen>AllodsOnline>AllodsOnline EN> (user depending sofar)
data>mods>addons

just checked in game, only cartographer works for me it seems :(
yes i tried delete and re download em all n such,
with patch i un installed game (and left overs) before re installed 5.0 patch,

yet still only one thats available atm for me is the cartographer :(

is it the map i installed addons in?
is it cose some addons interfere with each other, wich might cose problems?

all suggestions are welcom plse

allways was one of first druids that came up (after patch) with my own dedend/not op build, tho atm i know shit :(
plsse for main even just dps meter (others working wld be nice, like heals on 1sth rinc Fh n such)

hope to be back in bussness asap, tho need to know what settings do wich dps n such,
plse help?
greetz Natureswrath aka frank

Make sure that the folder structure of each addon is correct. Let's say that [Addon-Name] represents the name of the addon (FittingRoom, InspectEquipRating).
Your folder structure should be like this, for each addon : "data/mods/Addons/[Addon-Name]/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb". Capitalization is important for "mods" and "Addons". If, instead of "AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb", you find a folder named [Addon-Name], you have to go inside that folder, copy everything there, go back to the previous folder and paste there.
Guild branded DPS Meter (Monsters Inc.)

It looks nice. Can you tell me who made it? :)

For Mods: please introduce the

Spoiler Spoiler

tag :D

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:08pm

Zurion,

I made it, just editted the AOUMeter's UI to my liking.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:46pm

Alyth

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 97

Meslek: Informatiker / Programmierer

• Özel mesaj gönder

any addon like ArcHud that works?

the one from alloder.pro version is running, but option window with /ahud wont show up :(
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:52am

fido333

Acemi

Mesajlar: 24

Konum: Germany , Niedersachsen

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey
The gearscore add on is not working properly for me. It shows the gearscore of friendly characters ( me included ) , but not from antagonistic characters. It always say 0000. What is the problem?

Cheers
Ingame name : Stevchenco , Paladin , currently lvl 60
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Visca el Barça! :love:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:31am

any addon like ArcHud that works?

the one from alloder.pro version is running, but option window with /ahud wont show up :(

Well, it works for me whitout any problem. I don't know what to say.

Hey
The gearscore add on is not working properly for me. It shows the gearscore of friendly characters ( me included ) , but not from antagonistic characters. It always say 0000. What is the problem?

Cheers

Maybe you don't have the Piercing Gaze at the necesary rank. You need Rank6 in order to see the gear of enemy players.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:15am

Mesajlar: 128

Konum: Nederland

Meslek: Pro Slacker

• Özel mesaj gönder

thx man, seems i completly forgot to unzipp them ¿:)
all are as u mentioned above now, so will check aftr maintenance if all is oke now, think so ;)
greetings and keep doing this OP work, THX
gaat niet bestaat niet

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:03am

LibreAlchemy link isn't working only for me ?:/

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:19am

Alyth

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 97

Meslek: Informatiker / Programmierer

• Özel mesaj gönder

hmm then maybe i should try a fresh installation of Allods :/
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:22am

everybody need Autosellgrey Addon WHO can fix it?
:thumbup:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:28am

Don't think anyone can if they removed a required function from the API.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:19pm

LibreAlchemy link isn't working only for me ?:/

Sorry for that, I put a wrong link. It's working now.

hmm then maybe i should try a fresh installation of Allods :/

I don't think you should reinstall Allods just because an addon is not working for you.
You said that the slash command is not working. But can you see the arced hud on your screen? If not, make sure the addon is properly installed and enabled.

AutoSellGray will not be fixed until the developers of the game (Mail.Ru) will re-activate a certain function from the API.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:35pm

Have NewTarget3DPvP r4.2 we can download for free ?
PublicEnemy/DanN

KİNG WARRİOR

TUĞRA

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:37pm

Yes, NewTarget3D is free, while NewTarget3DPvP is the paid one.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:38pm

Nice work Barut, now make one for sexy pirates :P
I

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:39pm

Sory!

PublicEnemy/DanN

KİNG WARRİOR

TUĞRA

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:42pm

Sorry, I read that wrong.
NewTarget3DPvP is not free and I don't think it will be free.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:00am

fido333

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey
Im back with another question haha ..
So , I just installed notifytrinket and it didnt work. So I looked for help in this thread. Someone said you have to edit the script or something.
And I did it. But the add on is still not working.

local LightName = "Light Aspiration"
local DarkName = "Dark Aspiration"

I have it like that. My client is on german , need I to change Light Aspiration and Dark Aspiration into german?

Cheers
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:12am

Oracle

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 193

Konum: Sarnaut

Meslek: Translator

• Özel mesaj gönder

If your client is in German, you will have to change it to the German names instead of the English. In game it's the white/black wings in your buffs when your trinket activates. You should be able to find the names there :)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:40am

fido333

Acemi

• Özel mesaj gönder

Thank you very much Oracle , It's working now .. great!
Just one question btw , is it possible to move the wings around? Or make them bigger/smaller ?
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:41am

Hey
Im back with another question haha ..
So , I just installed notifytrinket and it didnt work. So I looked for help in this thread. Someone said you have to edit the script or something.
And I did it. But the add on is still not working.

local LightName = "Light Aspiration"
local DarkName = "Dark Aspiration"

I have it like that. My client is on german , need I to change Light Aspiration and Dark Aspiration into german?

Cheers

I believe you need to change the buffs name to Kanon des Lichts and Kanon der Reinheit . Someone already posted about this problem on this thread.

I hope we'll get a separate section for addons where you can create new threads for problems on a specific addon.

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

addons

Bu konuyu değerlendir