You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 4:07pm

Zaguardo

Beginner

• "Zaguardo" started this thread

Patch 5.0 and so

i was waiting as long as possible to open this thread because of m y lack of infos. but well, i gathered some, and here is what i think:

WAT?

im so orcish and so warriorish, but i had enough time to create and lvl up 3 reincs. now, im not a developer not a programmed but u do not need a genius to find out something is not working... what i mean?

1) warrior is one of those classes which has shitload of buffs (and well, tysm) but then u find out that we deserve a brutality buff o maybe a bloodthirst buff (you know... warriors, pvp...) tho we do not have. and well, we got determination, but i am PRETTY SURE that who goes for warrior doesnt rlly mean to be a tank (or why do we have pallys afterall?). so i wonder if u noticed that is pretty nonsense that we lack 3 of our useful stats in rubies and we got hyperbuffed in hps? do you REALLY want us to go back being best aoe tank class as 3 years ago?

2) then i log my pally reinc to find out that he has brutality AND bloodlust AND willpwoer AND determination rubies (i just went full vit that is). why? i wonder where is the sense in having a warrior if my pally would hit more while tanking more. is way more useful than war at this point. correct? so you basically want best tanky class to be even more tanky and dps like a boss meanwhile? doesnt it feel enough op already? but thats not the real point...

3) wardens. i thought they needed a buff since last patch, and u nerfed them? for real? again, is that sensed anyhow? i log on my lvl 33 shaman, go coba, pvped a war lvl 33 (he has lvl 1 runes, i have lvl 9 and 8) and i died cuz he 4 hitted me since i got 0 stat buffs and he managed to luck out 3 crits in a row? really? and no, my build doesnt sox, or thats what i thought. i went in RU and translated rubies to find out i had 0 buffs at that moment. THAT explains why i died and why i hit way less than i was used. i would ask high lvl wardens what do they feel about having a toon that got nerfed for no reason at all (mb im wrong, and you buffed them since i can use way more rubies, but srsly give proficiency at least).

4) OFC current translation doesnt help at all since is totally wrong (warrior rubies do something diff than written, placeholders everywhere and rubies with wisdom, others with intelligence...), not to mention that even tenacity does something diff than written.

what does this means? DO translate correctly, DO remove placeholders, DO give us a clean and playable games. i guess you will have a lot of issues atm cuz of that.

in Italy we say "the rushy mommy had blind pupils", and what u got is actually a community of blind ppl that plays something which is not correct and that NEEDS to be solved IMHO.

not a flame post tho, is more like a bitterness post from who cant find out the real sense in making that many stats if u cant play as you like anymore

if any of u noticed something wrong as i do, id be glad to read it in order to improve my knowledge :) ty
~ Do what you want cause a Pirate is free ~
~ You are a Pirate! ~

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:01am

I agree, it's really no fun needing to log into test every single ruby in every grid to make sure it function's properly, and after all that now Stats have to be crossed by us too? Geebus save us.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:50pm

reeah19

Intermediate

warrior is the most op class atm, no clue why they dont fix this, any class that isnt plate is game over if you pvp a warrior... well maybe bards can survive cuz they silence alot lol, rest... warrior touches u bye bye lol
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:36pm

Windstorm

Trainee

warrior is the most op class atm, no clue why they dont fix this, any class that isnt plate is game over if you pvp a warrior... well maybe bards can survive cuz they silence alot lol, rest... warrior touches u bye bye lol

I totally agree that warrs way too OP. If you watch for example a warr against a warden...warr against a scout and so on ,you will understand what i am talking about .It's impossible to pvp against them,not even funny.Balance the things ,its just frustrating .Yes ,its also about skills and how you play your class.But still not funny to be nuked by a class that is way too boosted imho.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:37pm

Duelya

Trainee

well maybe bards can survive cuz they silence alot
Uh oh.. wat? Silence warriors alot? :D and thats why survive em? cool thanks i never knew whats wrong with warriors but im go silencing them if thats what beats them :D:D

But as im concerned i heard warrior dmg would be turned down abit in 5.0.1, i dont have source its just a rumour im hoping to be true ;)

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:43pm

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:46pm

Duelya

Trainee

No sorry this is bout 5.0 hotfixes, im talking bout 5.0.1 which brings warden and scout rewamp :P or maybe i mean 5.1.0? idk, anyhow the same patch that brings new shammy ^^.. oh right im not shammy anymore,, well still oh the joy \o/

Rate this thread