Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 2:02pm

iCe

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "iCe"

Mesajlar: 7

Konum: Venezuela

Meslek: MIT Lenguages

• Özel mesaj gönder

Balance

well i think that after this merge there is something that its so true .. balance in the server suck .. i think its time for GMs to find a way to balance the game or in no time the server will die . you can see the 90% of the runed players are imps and if you check last DF. WH . AoD . etc you can see the imperial domination . many ppl are quiting and some others are waiting for change faction . this will créate another problems and imps if this lack of balance remeinds .. will fight imps vs imps cause league faction will dissapear ... i think many player will agree whit me !!!

Monday, April 14th 2014, 2:20pm

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

usually at the time i play (4-12 PM GMT), half of raid in wh leeches, and alot of ppl dont even try to gear, i have to shout at em to stop leeching or to move to cap other site or defend, many of em have no strategy, if imps go cap 1 point they all go there instead of trying to get other... whats the logic in trying to kill 12 imps if the other sites are free...

i consider that lack of communication and not gearing is a bigger problem, u know.. sometimes even those with higher runes 8-10 stay and do nothing

the way that raids are made is flawed too, sometimes u get ppl with 4-7 runes vs all imps with 8-13, hopefully a system like SB had will be implemented...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, April 14th 2014, 2:25pm

Oshi

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 130

Konum: HelpLand

Meslek: Lover

• Özel mesaj gönder

Empire and League work very differently,

In League or imp side you have basically the same amount of cash shop people whit hi runes and other CS items, but the huge difference is that on league side you are AR, Last Dream, Warsong, Wanted, Legends etc guilds, and on imp side you have Minc, SoS, and smaller guilds.

Theres is no Big Elitist Guild on league side, while on imp side you have 2.

Solution is not up to the GM's is up to the players of this guilds to unite under 1 banner whit the best players all this guilds have to offer and then im sure league will be as strong as the empire.

Theres in domi 1 strong AR party, 1 strong wanted party, 1 strong last dream party, 1 strong warsong party etc etc etc, just here we are talking about 24 players that usually do a very good job in domi all on same side yet providing points to different guilds reducing their own progress as a whole.

Also a big problem whit league, is that GL there are too power hungry to reach a compromise, as if being a GL of a guild would make them feel like their contry president in Rl xD
:) :) :)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 4:34pm

In League or imp side you have basically the same amount of cash shop people whit hi runes and other CS items, but the huge difference is that on league side you are AR, Last Dream, Warsong, Wanted, Legends etc guilds, and on imp side you have Minc, SoS, and smaller guilds.

Theres is no Big Elitist Guild on league side, while on imp side you have 2.

Solution is not up to the GM's is up to the players of this guilds to unite under 1 banner whit the best players all this guilds have to offer and then im sure league will be as strong as the empire.

Theres in domi 1 strong AR party, 1 strong wanted party, 1 strong last dream party, 1 strong warsong party etc etc etc, just here we are talking about 24 players that usually do a very good job in domi all on same side yet providing points to different guilds reducing their own progress as a whole.

Also a big problem whit league, is that GL there are too power hungry to reach a compromise, as if being a GL of a guild would make them feel like their contry president in Rl xD
Couldn't have said it better my self!

In NA Allods, I've noticed many big guilds fall apart because they did not to come together with other guilds!
In NA Avilon lig side, there were Zerglingz and Aftermath that had huge ego problems and never wanted to merge, result made one of the guilds FC to imp side, and other just quit one by one.

Same on Yul, before they ware taking the FC away, Guilds as Emirance, Mercenaries, and WarSong could NEVER come to mutual agreement which resulted in only one guild left standing Warsong.

Emi players quit and some FCed to IMP
Mercenaries same thing, and WarSong mostly staid in tack but they picked up many players from Yul/Avilon merge.

So conclusion, Guild Leaders of the bigger guild need to sit together to compromise and decide what is best for the faction and for the guild its self. If they continue to have the ego problems nothing good will come of it, and there will be many more.
So if you want to oppose the imp guilds and stay competitive both PVP and PVP wise read above.

Another note, guild WarSong before merge did an excellent job communicating with their guild and faction. For example, they would have just the elite people que for skirmishes and use TS to communicate among them self, resulting them at least 6-7/10 wins.

Also I've noticed people who are still behind in gear even tho the gear has been reset pretty much, signing BGs in a hope of carry but in reality they do not know how much they hurt their team(s).

Example of this would be somebody not working on farming their glyphs, not making the epic gear for pvp, and not doing or upgrading their new Astral Gear. I've seen many people with the farmed/bought GREEN level 60 items hoping they will be sufficient and efficient in PVP which is just not the case nor it will be.
I am have high runes but I've got a set of 6,5,5--5,4,4 runes. I've equipped them many times through out the full duration of one DF or WH resulting me in top 3 spot every time. So runes are not a huge issue. Sure they help, but runes are NOT what gets some people thru.
Learn how to play your class, how to balance your stats, how to communicate, and most important how to be STRATEGIST!

Monday, April 14th 2014, 4:38pm

hopefully a system like SB had will be implemented...
SB was broken! Every time I joined it I've had to face team of 9-13 runes, and over HALF of them had more Velhuru/GS than the other 5 people on my party, and could do better in 1 vs 1 situation. If that is NOT broken then you as well are looking for an easy way out.

Also not one SB have I got that mentioned above has not been an issue, and i went 5/7 days a week.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:15pm

This problem always existed in Allods and not just Allods but pretty much any game with factions.

On RU most servers have problems with Imps being underpopulated and not on par with League on gear. Here in EU we had shifts, sometimes League would dominate, sometimes Imps would dominate. It really depends on hardcore players leaving the game.

When majority of old hardcore MINC players took a break or left the game league side dominated a lot.

There trully is no solution for a permanent fix, this is why I was in the first place against faction changes as it's only logical that players always run to stronger side.

What they could do is make PvP gear separate from PvE gear, and make PvE gear useless in PvP liek Tera did. This way newer players have a chance to progress in PvP, also maybe remove glyphs and runes from BGs. People might think it won't make a difference but trust me it does, in Tera I started to play late and still managed to get to 1600 arena rank within 1.5 months of playing the game.

But for PvE and Raid dominion runes should definatly stay as 90% of server would quit if you made runes useless as they would of thrown money away for nothing.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:25pm

The real problem is costumes!

We are spending too much time with them..:)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:42pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

Yeah I agree, skirmishes without runes would be a nice idea and a good motivator for new players to stay in the game
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:45pm

In League or imp side you have basically the same amount of cash shop people whit hi runes and other CS items

i disagree. there are more big spenders on empire, everything is more expensive on empire. when the patch dropped people were selling weapons for 15k, on leauge side 6k. that says a lot.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:57pm

dragonsvk8

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 272

Konum: Slovakia

Meslek: Fap, PvP

• Özel mesaj gönder

Its not GMs fault that league cares for costumes more than for PvP, gear and progressing together...also not to mention that empire is actually underpopulated faction atm.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:59pm

iCe

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "iCe"

Mesajlar: 7

Konum: Venezuela

Meslek: MIT Lenguages

• Özel mesaj gönder

another fact that created even more unbalance now its that now Crystal cost 37% more that gpots so now upgrade runas cost 37% more that is another fact .. well if think dont change like i say server will die

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "iCe" (Apr 14th 2014, 7:10pm)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:01pm

Its not GMs fault that league cares for costumes more than for PvP, gear and progressing together...also not to mention that empire is actually underpopulated faction atm.

lmao, do you really believe empire is the underpopulated faction ?

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:05pm

dragonsvk8

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 272

Konum: Slovakia

Meslek: Fap, PvP

• Özel mesaj gönder

lmao, do you really believe empire is the underpopulated faction ?
Yes ?
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:24pm

iCe, much like Allods has always worked, there are hours when the Empire dominates skirmishes and there are hours when the League does. Try queuing at different times and in a week you'll know when to go pvp and win.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:24pm

another fact that created even more unbalance now its that now Crystal cost 37% more that gpots so now upgrade runas cost 37% more that is another fact .. well if think dont change like i say server will die
in NA 100 CC was 650 Gems.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:33pm

...also not to mention that empire is actually underpopulated faction atm.

Quality will almost always win over quantity in Allods, especially on the f2p.

League, do what Oshi suggested. Order and coordination is amazingly effective in Allods, seen that firsthand on the opening of p2p server.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:05pm

To many high quality people are spread amongs the other guilds, combined they would be Elite and unstoppable sort of speak.
If their ego will be the issue then this topic is completely useless.

Step #1: Drop your ego and consider what is best.
Step #2: Compromise.
Step #3: Profit.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:16pm

League, do what Oshi suggested.

... but do Not do what he did!

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:02am

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

im rageing when im in top 3 dps with lvl 7 runes and others with 10+ are doing crappy dps cuz they dont wanna gear and join df and wh in greens or in old myth... but they buy ostumes to look pretty while afk on novo ahy spend on gear O.o, before patch they weren't gearing cuz new patch is coming, now they dont gear cuz costumes are prettier pffff lig faction...

also why some geared/really active players dont wanna join "big" guilds... because they have no diplomacy in recruiting, i got several messages to join better guild because the one im in is so fail, srsly how can u tell someone that when u try to get em by ur side lol, maybe some small guilds are "fail" but some are made of friends

in lig side for every person gearing/really playing ull find 4 carrymeplsers
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:24am

It's always been said if league guilds merged together they would be a major issue for any 1 guild. But the leagues just lack the common sense to do so. "WE SHALL NOT MERGE! IF THEY WANT MERGE THEN CAN COME JOIN US!" Dont work that way though, someones gona have to suck it up, say goodbye to their old guild and move one. It is called sacrifice for the sake of progress, hell if the empire guilds worked together we would have probably killed tep before the cap raise happened.

If leagues worked together they would have made it past sihal.

Team work guys, get on it =/
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Bu konuyu değerlendir