Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Its been a while now and we still dont have our GL :(
Cant you guys give any feedback to us about why it is taking this long still.
I

Bump?

There is realy notihng beeing done here ?
I

Tytos

Why not yet back Tytos is mess merge many are out do something omg
and many left game what are u waithing for
and many left game what are u waithing for all leaving?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gladia« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: (merge messages)

Sorry I can't discuss specific details about peoples accounts publicly.
All I can say is that we found the problem, and that Tytos has been told what to do to resolve the issue.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Hello,

To clarify something, when Wraith02 ask to send him a PM, you need to click on the little enveloppe under his avatar :

Someone sent a report instead of a PM tonight. This is not the appropriate way ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Pochtron

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Quitted

• Nachricht senden

Thanks for the update Wraith. It's really great news Tyto is on his way back, i'm glad the problem has been identified.
Thank you a lot for this !

Let's hope other lost sheeps can come back to the herd too :)

We are missing Tytos and Bluclerric. They are very good players and WE WANT THEM BACK ASAP.

Sorry guys, but posting to keep saying that you want them back wont speed up the time it'll take to fix their issue.

Tytos is well on his way to being fixed, but I have not heard anything from bluclerric (or if I have, it is under a different screenname), so I don't know anything about them.

If Blucleric or anyone else still having issues wants further assistance then they should PM me, or make use of our New Support System and resubmit a ticket and we will do everything we can to get them back into the game.

and with the above ^ I'll close this thread.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules