You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 11:28am

Oshi

Trainee

League, do what Oshi suggested.

... but do Not do what he did!

what did i do ? Oo
:) :) :)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 11:53am

what did i do ? Oo

You are giving advices(i must admit good advices) to league but you left the league!

Dont get me wrong, its your decision and no one can say anyting.
But as a league player, i dont want to lose more good players on the next faction change opportunity.

Thats why i completed the sentence like, "do what he says but dont do what he did"!

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:07pm

Grimpf

Trainee

Aha, merging guild´s, ja?

I am not able to speak french, so i refuse to join WANTED or Last Dream, i really love raiding, so i refuse to join Warsong (NA guild, dont want to raid at 01:00 am )

So i joined AR and i see no other guild an lig side i can join (and play in a top guild).

Idk if Warsong ppl wanna join AR, they have to raid at about noon, and many french ppl dont wann join a guild, which language is not french.

So, merging what?

(sorry for my english)

Grimpf

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:46pm

Merging isnt a solution.
This game is dying slowly. Low population isnt problem of gamers its is problem of administration, mail.ru.
Read license, u r nothing and u cannot balance this game. U r only users.
If mail.ru will want to kill this game they will do. And ur merging will like dying convulsions...

Ask mail.ru, what they want.

I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:42pm

i play in a League because i like unicorns and elves, that's why

and mail.ru sucks (gpotato v2.0)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nilus" (Apr 15th 2014, 3:54pm)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 5:46pm

Oshi

Trainee

League Should try to build something bcz i am sure you have players whit quality that could make something very decent.
But as long as league dosent do anything, Imps will keeping being overpowered.

Power in this game is not just "money" there is people whit "normal" cash shop items that do better then people "full CS" trust me on this, i saw things that made me feel sad for seeing such waste of money on players that having 13's or 1's would be exacly the same xD

Team play is what matters in this guild, and those who dont know how to play as a team will fail for sure.
League is failing due to lack of cooperation, there is population to make something decent and strong, but its only up to the big shots there to decide if they wanna keep they ficticional rank or do the best for their members and faction and try to bring hell to imps.

Hate should be forgotten, people do crap all the time, and if we don't forgive each others whats the point of playing mad at everyone ? ( I learned this myself and all those who know me well know how much i was hatted when i was league :D)

Forgive, Cooperate, Build, then rape, thats the only advice i can give to players if they really want server balance.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 8:43pm

Oshi

Trainee

what did i do ? Oo

You are giving advices(i must admit good advices) to league but you left the league!

Dont get me wrong, its your decision and no one can say anyting.
But as a league player, i dont want to lose more good players on the next faction change opportunity.

Thats why i completed the sentence like, "do what he says but dont do what he did"!

When i moved from league to imp side, Imps where not winning not even in a long shot, League had too much power, some know the reason why i left, and tbh and truthfull to me back then would be or either be a asslicker and go back to AR, joining some guild in league where everyone hated me (Oshi the Destroyer of the Server - Old skaken players know why :D ), or going imp and start fresh whit some friends.

I was nothing else then just another player yet by helping those that wanted a change, learning from my mistakes and also being helped by people that also wanted a change we all together changed European server.

Things dont happen out of the blue if people dont have the will to improve, the will to get better, the will to have a better guild.

From member, i became SO, from SO i became GL of a big guild, I did HUGE mistakes at 1st, i can even say Minc was on the edge of becoming just another guild, yet what better motivation to keep playing then rebuilding a guild, watching it grow and making your members proud to be under your their flag ?

I must say by myself i changed a lot from most arrogant player in the world to a care-bear...

I still do have league friends and i will never forget the good times i spent whit them, i still am a costume whore so my blood will forever be league due to that [Damn you VOIT! You infected me whit the Costume Virus!] and this is mostly the reason why i helped some league guilds whit some stuff on previous patch, and im advising league GL's Officers and Players here :)

I want to see competition in this game, and i really do believe that LEAGUE CAN KICK ASS!

Sorry for my walls of text QQ

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:46pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

that oshi, much powerful, such care-bear, just wow.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:01am

I want to see competition in this game, and i really do believe that LEAGUE CAN KICK ASS!

Impossible dream...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:59am

mediaaa

Trainee

another fact that created even more unbalance now its that now Crystal cost 37% more that gpots so now upgrade runas cost 37% more that is another fact .. well if think dont change like i say server will die
u know nothing.u wasnt here when cc was like 10g...
why u ppl still playing ther and just COMPLAINING and COMPLAINING..... they should make Wh,df,and othere skirms. without runes??thats why they made sub server lol
i must say this..i play allods for since 2011...i see everything i can see here...but i always hate the fact that this game is too much pay to WIN...and yes,it is.
in p2p your progress depends only of u....u going astral and u know that actually worth something...u getting stronger...no one can one shot u after 3 months of 'grinding gears'//
and-there is no problem...
so i understand only people who are too much attached to their characters here...(with full cs,runes,pat5,aegis,fable gear,etc....),but i cant understand people with 5,6,7 and even 8 runes maybe...wh
o are still struggling here and just whining.. :pinch:
sss

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:18am

MrFox

Beginner

To many high quality people are spread amongs the other guilds, combined they would be Elite and unstoppable sort of speak.
If their ego will be the issue then this topic is completely useless.

Step #1: Drop your ego and consider what is best.
Step #2: Compromise.
Step #3: Profit.

:thumbsup:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:43am

ValekLost

Trainee

i cant understand people with 5,6,7 and even 8 runes maybe...wh

I'm not an hardcore player. AtM, firstly I play to enjoy the friends I have in my guild; secondly I play to have fun, thirdly I play to make something w/o the effort that it's needed to play in a top guild (btw I haven't got the right rivalry anyway)...I have a lv 60 low-profile toon in this moment (blu glyphs, runes 5/4, blue earring/trinket, no pat5, no frozen tear, etc. )..but why I wouldn't and I won't go playing on the p2p server?

Because I want to feel free to don't play for a day, a week or a month without pay anyway and because I love vanities.
I prefer to virtually spend 50euros in vanities and runes, rather then spend 10euros in a month of p2p because every day passed without playing, it's a money loss.
There's no runes but I pay also if I don't play, and I feel forced to play because I pay the game monthly...ahah, lol nope.
And I don't want to clear something like Dead City to have a "better" (but still horrible mount) than a basic horse. I want to feel free to throw 10-15-20€ to have it when I want it in my stable. Not when I've got a guild and a full raid.
It doesn't make sense to me.

so, that's the reason why.
I don't feel frustrated because there are ppl who can spend hundreds or thousands € at a time in the game, even if they will kill me with a glance. I'm happy for them. I would do the same if I had the money Oo
There are the top/hardcore players as well the average ones.
the ppl are worse when they quit skemishes after 2 minutes because there's something they "don't like" or because "there are too many high-runed players" w/o try or w/o enjoy anyway the battle though they know there are 10+ runed players blasted by 7+ ones.
Whiners as well. That's all.
You have make your choice, don't bother the others because they don't make the same.

So, a p2p server works with games like WoW, that are p2p-based. No pay, no play unless going on those sort of private servers.
Stop whining about why we don't go playing on p2p or shout to the world we are silly because we prefer to pay a lot on a p2w instead of joining the delight of p2p.

Sorry for bad English. It's late and this kind of remarks annoy me -.-

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 16th 2014, 2:49am)

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:04am

mediaaa

Trainee

i cant understand people with 5,6,7 and even 8 runes maybe...wh

I'm not an hardcore player. AtM, firstly I play to enjoy the friends I have in my guild; secondly I play to have fun, thirdly I play to make something w/o the effort that it's needed to play in a top guild (btw I haven't got the right rivalry anyway)...I have a lv 60 low-profile toon in this moment (blu glyphs, runes 5/4, blue earring/trinket, no pat5, no frozen tear, etc. )..but why I wouldn't and I won't go playing on the p2p server?

Because I want to feel free to don't play for a day, a week or a month without pay anyway and because I love vanities.
I prefer to virtually spend 50euros in vanities and runes, rather then spend 10euros in a month of p2p because every day passed without playing, it's a money loss.
There's no runes but I pay also if I don't play, and I feel forced to play because I pay the game monthly...ahah, lol nope.
And I don't want to clear something like Dead City to have a "better" (but still horrible mount) than a basic horse. I want to feel free to throw 10-15-20€ to have it when I want it in my stable. Not when I've got a guild and a full raid.
It doesn't make sense to me.

so, that's the reason why.
I don't feel frustrated because there are ppl who can spend hundreds or thousands € at a time in the game, even if they will kill me with a glance. I'm happy for them. I would do the same if I had the money Oo
There are the top/hardcore players as well the average ones.
the ppl are worse when they quit skemishes after 2 minutes because there's something they "don't like" or because "there are too many high-runed players" w/o try or w/o enjoy anyway the battle though they know there are 10+ runed players blasted by 7+ ones.
Whiners as well. That's all.
You have make your choice, don't bother the others because they don't make the same.

So, a p2p server works with games like WoW, that are p2p-based. No pay, no play unless going on those sort of private servers.
Stop whining about why we don't go playing on p2p or shout to the world we are silly because we prefer to pay a lot on a p2w instead of joining the delight of p2p.

Sorry for bad English. It's late and this kind of remarks annoy me -.-
if u are ok,and not frustrated for cant kill anyone in pvp,and u play this game just to kill time,thats your problem man..u shouldnt write this reply then...im talking about people who aving realy hard time on f2p...u obviously dont enjoy of any aspect of this game except PVE...and u dont want too...so thats ok...but people like u shoudnt even read this...u can trying costumes with 'fate of one nations' members in novograd square..
ANYWAY..i hate to pay also,but belive me...soon...they will made sub server f2p...or shutdown
sss

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 5:06am

if u are ok,and not frustrated [...],thats your problem man
This quote made my day.
mediia, I think you need a dictionary, no offense.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 6:01am

Omg, how many newbies play in this game...
WoW servers r really on p2p-base, but AO p2p servers r on f2p-base. Mail.ru start to use word "hardcore" but really its f2p-base. And they willnot change this politics while they have f2p servers give them more money cause if they will make normal p2p then a lot of gamers from f2p will leave f2p and come in p2p.
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 8:58am

I still do have league friends and i will never forget the good times i spent whit them, i still am a costume whore so my blood will forever be league due to that [Damn you VOIT! You infected me whit the Costume Virus!] and this is mostly the reason why i helped some league guilds whit some stuff on previous patch, and im advising league GL's Officers and Players here :)

Ha! I got the costume virus from another game. Its costume system knocks Allods's into a cocked hat, sorry, [cut]. Costumes in that game come in parts, just like armour does, and you can mix and match, and using the wardrobe, you can apply colours to them, allowing huge flexibility of looks. Too bad about the customer service over there, though, which is why I stopped playing and picked up Allods.

- Edited by Zurion
Please refrain from posting about other games on this forum. Thank you.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 16th 2014, 9:11am) with the following reason: Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:47am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Back to what Oshi said, I really don't see a reason why for example the three french guilds (Marcheurs de Reves, Wanted and Last Dream) can't merge. (Or if some of them isn't a french guild, my mistake.) They all have the same language, can ignore-list people that have mutual hate or learn to forgive and forget. European players had to unite too because they were in similar conflicts but now we get on well together and you see the outcome.

And same could be done with Warsong and Astral Riders. For raiding you could agree on times during guild meetings and voting for the best times for raiding (or even have 2 seperate raids on different days in the future)

Only a suggestion but it could bring back balance into this game and more rivalry for more fun playing.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:03am

Oops, not "what you listening too" thread. So awk's.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:13am

Grimpf

Trainee

Balance? A strong guild on lig side brings Balance?

The same ppl, but in 1 guild and than there is Balance? Not in wh/df/AoD

In Dominion? It doesent matter which guild bashed your guild, doesnt matter if this is a imp or lig guild, so where does that Balance comes from?

(i really wanna understand)

Grimpf

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:32am

The same ppl, but in 1 guild and than there is Balance? Not in wh/df/AoD

To bring balance into WH/DF/AoD, they have to enable group queueing, this way leechers (and afk-ers) would not queue at all because they would get stomped to pretty much nothing every time, with absolutely zero gain. Only organized groups of players who really want to go there to fight would queue, and those would definitely feel better.

Anyway, if someone's going to battlegrounds for amalgam - they are doing it wrong. Very time inefficient method.

Rate this thread