You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:06am

Anyway, if someone's going to battlegrounds for amalgam - they are doing it wrong. Very time inefficient method.

++++++++++++++++
I couldnt be agree more.
Its just waste of time. Complete 1 ama quest in 2 wh time and get more than double of it...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:08am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Getting amalgam from skirmishes is just an additional factor (at least for me). I go to finish my battleground emblems to change into gold and realise "ooh, i got 30+ amalgam from wh/df/jc/aod in the meanwhile!"
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:11pm

mediaaa

Trainee

if u are ok,and not frustrated [...],thats your problem man
This quote made my day.
mediia, I think you need a dictionary, no offense.
hahaaahah probably, english is not my 1 language :D
sss

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:52pm

Scavenger

Beginner

agreed on everything , hope league read this

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:56pm

Grimpf

Trainee

There are many french players on lig side. I m sure they will not read this... ^^

Grimpf

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:16pm

i que wh for gold, amalgam and killing people, who are you or anyone to tell me to do otherwise.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:24pm

i que wh for gold, amalgam and killing people, who are you or anyone to tell me to do otherwise.

Calm down!
World is not spinning around u!

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:25pm

wipangell

Intermediate

I'm french, i read :p and we are discussing too around this subject in the french forum part. :D

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:27pm

Getting amalgam from skirmishes is just an additional factor (at least for me). I go to finish my battleground emblems to change into gold and realise "ooh, i got 30+ amalgam from wh/df/jc/aod in the meanwhile!"

If u are an empire player u may be right.
But for the league players its not efficient atm.
At least i prefer to collect my amalgams with ama quest and AoD.
WH and DF seems like just waste of time if i dont have BG quest for private allod.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:48pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Well yeah, I'm from the empire, and I know league situation regarding skirmishes. Honestly half of the fights in wh/df are usually between both teams of empire players.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:40pm

Calm down!
World is not spinning around u!

but it does ...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:33pm

Hello all,

To most of you I am just another voice. I accept that. As well as what I'm about to say will be cast aside just as easily. However I wish to share our perspective in WarSong with you all. Merely to offer food for thought.

For starters this is a game, and so many take it light heartedly. Some play at their own pace, some push to be the best, and of course there are many in the middle. In the heart of WarSong we have spent countless hours dealing with diplomatics and communications between us and other guild relations. We spend that same amount of time inside the guild trying to keep the peace and create unity between our players. Like all guilds we have had our fall outs. We have had our fights, and made poor decisions. However we are still very strong. Are we the best? Absolutely not. We have our on challenges that we face to become one.

How many of you believe in honor, respect, and loyalty? Does that pertain to the flags that you pick up? The people you fight for, or stand next to? How many of you have to say you've been in 3+ guilds in the last 4 months. Shifting like the sands of time.

I can't speak for all guilds, I can't speak for all players on league side. However to some of us we are not willing to forsake ourselves for the sake of power. Were not willing to jump ship at the sign of struggle and spend months in regret.

You speak of merging like its easy. For you it may be, everybody is different. Who knows perhaps every other league guild wants to come together and make some power guild. That's not what we are pushing for within WarSong though.

We wish to improve, absolutely. We wish to be the best, absolutely. However we want to stand tall when we get there. We know what it feels liketo do such. Especially the old members of WarSong. With us still or not they knew the pride we all shared together when we were the first NA guild to take down Yasker on our server. We were not the strongest, we never have been. However we have always been able to stand tall. To us that is what is most important. To us that is power. We stand next to so many wonderful people. People that we will gladly give our all for. Never would we forsake them for greed or power.

You talk about merging being the only option, and you speak like its easy. That's fine, that's your right. Change needs to happen on league side.I do not deny that. the guilds have way to much isolation from each other. Some of it is language barriers, and some of it is choice. I know I'm always thanked and told how rare it is that someone helped another outside their own guild.

The attitudes need to change. However that takes time for trust and respect to build. It takes time and effort to slowly break down the walls that other guilds put in place. We were on the right path near the end of the NA server. We have a long ways to go once again. However WarSong as I said has never been about being the best. We are who we are and we spend our time trying to BETTER ourselves and our standing in the community.

I thank you for your time, and wish you all the best.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:33pm

srsly?

you want balance? when there are more league 60's in asee eljune and coba than there are mobs in whole allods combined? you are crying how poor and pathetic you are while 90% of 60's from every guild on league side is pvping lvls 23 29 and 33? balance you say? get real

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:29pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

How many of you believe in honor, respect, and loyalty?

Honor, respect and loyality has nothing to do with success in this game. trust me.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:47pm

Aaaand here comes the Warsong "Unity!" speech, they did the same crap on NA server and league side died cause their "Pride" kept them from letting Mercs and WS merging. You can spew all the self righteous crap, but it doesn't help the league side. All it does is hurt it. It's been very clear that there is no other way for things to change unless a merge does happen, just like when Asc became a super guild, like Mincs merging with others, SoS merging with others, mergers only make you stronger when you take the strongest. Didn't get in with the rest? merge into another guild, take the strongest to 1 guild, then the second strongest to another, so and so on. then you get guilds that can function as super powers. don't go QQing that league side is underpowered. Its just league side is to stupid to get what the only real option is.

You guys did this once in the past, and it lead to the ruin of league side cause your littler speech spread like a virus, everyone was to proud to merge. Idiots, killing the league faction is on your hands. Not the Empires. Empire is willing to merge and become stronger, while league side things its to good for it and will be fine. Instead you guys QQ in threads like this
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:18pm

Grimpf

Trainee

Hmm, ppl changing fraction cause that problem and the remaining ppl should try to fix it? ^^

I keep on playing allods untill i loose fun in this game. atm i have a lot of fun playing allods (on league side)

I will do ... nothing. And i think (im playing for a while) other leauge player will do exactly the same. ;D

Idk if league is dieing, but after that, you imp players, can play allods in a 1 fraction manor, gl with that.

Grimpf

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:26pm

I keep on playing allods untill i loose fun in this game. atm i have a lot of fun playing allods (on league side)

:thumbup:

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:28pm

Quoted

Quoted from "WarSongStaff"

How many of you believe in honor, respect, and loyalty?

Honor, respect and loyality has nothing to do with success in this game. trust me.

I believe U Ive worked to make the guild i was in a good place to be just to get stabbed in the back and used as an excuse for there failings.

But to be Honest Yes I DO "believe in honor, respect, and loyalty" and unforchantly in all of allods i can count those people on 1 hand 2 hands if Tytos gets his account fixed.

As for the other matter if the guilds dont want to merge then so be it if they dont want one name or the other Start a new one
but unless u can find a wasy to actually get people to work to geather your wasting your time and as for shouting at people in the events thats why i close my chat window and dont have ts enabled

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:39pm

[cut]

In the end league faces the same option it did on NA server, merge or crumble. Guess when they reintroduce FC it will be NA all over again.

And playing on a 1 faction servers not as bad as you think, NA did it for a long time. Not as fun as 2 factions but hey, its still amusing

Edited by Zurion.
Please refrain from trashtalking or accusing other players/guilds of inapproiate in-game actions. If you wish to report such actions, you are free to submit a ticket.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 17th 2014, 7:53pm)

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:51pm

IAmGroot

Professional

[cut]

Edited by Zurion
Good intentions, but it quoted a moderated post and it has no meaning whitout proper context.

Edited by Hclftw:

Nevermind.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Hclftw" (Apr 17th 2014, 8:15pm)

Rate this thread