You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 10:54am

Barut's Suggestion Thread

ECLIPSE

Clockwork Boss

• Make the circles on the ground that freeze the character a different color or more highlighted in order to be seen easier. Currently they are hard to see, especially the edges of the circle, as they blend into the ground and the mage's channeling skill also makes it harder to see the circles as its a similar color. This is on maximum graphical settings.

SUMMONER

• Make Summoner's crowd control where he puts a mob into a ghost world a different color as the current light blue can blend into the background of the allod if the allod is a snowy terrain.

FEATURES

• Party Finder Tool - Allods is unfortunately one of the rare MMOs which doesn't have a true party finder tool. This tool allows you to setup a group and than search for a certain class role to fill the whole group, or if you are solo, you can use this tool to find more people looking for the same thing and then the tools groups you together.
  • Cross-server ability - This can help greatly with party finder tool and also add depth to battleground ad other things as it will allow you to not only have battleground pop up more often, but it will help group up much faster and hopefully also balance the factions as currently on our server league is really behind in PvP.

PVP

• PVP Rankings - by implementing this system you will be able to open up more options which I will outline below.
  • Battleground grouping based on PVP rankings (cross-server better)
  • PvP items which are bought based on PvP ranking and with PvP currency which are better for PvP than PvE items but are worse for PvE than PvE items. This should bring more fun to grinding PvP than just the current gold and amalgams grind.
  • Ranked Arenas - 3vs3, 5vs5 in a very small map, and the last team standing wins.

NEW CLASS

• Rogue type of a class - melee, stealth, bigger damage/crits if hitting behind the enemy, ability to off-tank by doing dodges/backrolls (agility type of tank)

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST AS I STUMBLE UPON NEW SUGGESTIONS
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Barut" (Apr 20th 2014, 11:14am)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 11:06pm

Changing the colors of ground markers to be more visible on ice and snow areas is a great idea.

As to your class suggestion. There is already a Rogue type melee class in the game, it is the Scout with a Melee build. It can't tank like you want but then rogues are not really known as tanks because of their STEALTH abilities removing agro.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Auther_Pendragon" (Apr 23rd 2014, 11:15pm)

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 12:24am

Azazel

Beginner

cross server pvp with russians would be great, nice suggestion!

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 4:05pm

SUMMONER

Make Summoner's crowd control where he puts a mob into a ghost world a different color as the current light blue can blend into the background of the allod if the allod is a snowy terrain.

Never had a problem with it tbh.

FEATURES

Party Finder Tool - Allods is unfortunately one of the rare MMOs which doesn't have a true party finder tool. This tool allows you to setup a group and than search for a certain class role to fill the whole group, or if you are solo, you can use this tool to find more people looking for the same thing and then the tools groups you together.Cross-server ability - This can help greatly with party finder tool and also add depth to battleground ad other things as it will allow you to not only have battleground pop up more often, but it will help group up much faster and hopefully also balance the factions as currently on our server league is really behind in PvP.

There is already no? I remember there was last patch on the Astral Academy there was an npc you could talk with and sign for it every half a hour or so.

PVP

PVP Rankings - by implementing this system you will be able to open up more options which I will outline below.Battleground grouping based on PVP rankings (cross-server better)PvP items which are bought based on PvP ranking and with PvP currency which are better for PvP than PvE items but are worse for PvE than PvE items. This should bring more fun to grinding PvP than just the current gold and amalgams grind.Ranked Arenas - 3vs3, 5vs5 in a very small map, and the last team standing wins.

Great idea this one, but 1 think i believe on the end phase of gear we will be able to put wounds alot faster than now at least.

NEW CLASS

Rogue type of a class - melee, stealth, bigger damage/crits if hitting behind the enemy, ability to off-tank by doing dodges/backrolls (agility type of tank)

I think melee scout is already some wanna be of it no?? As for turning arround and deal higher damage is hard because how the combat system works, many class like healers don't even need to move to the character be placed around, and with it i don't think it work that well but on the other hand it might also be extremely OP

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 4:16pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

The astral academy npc for auto grouping up has been disabled I think
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 7:48pm

I am not sure how you do backstabs in a game with autoface. Maybe if that rogue had a skill to turn the enemy around it could work, but technically scout is this game's rogue class, so adding a separate (11th) class only for that purpose would be kind of redundant.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread