You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:08pm

quick question, what if you used the bonus xp scrolls in the item shop too? would you still be short on xp if you only leveled using marks of fate and those scrolls? I have a lot of premium crystals and would definilty use them to level my character up to 55 instantly if i can

Yes you will be short on xp. Even if u use around 30xp scroll u will need to farm after 10-15% of lvl59.

The only difference is price. 30k xp scroll almost double price if i remember correct.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:11am

just wanted to say that i LOVE the marks of fate :love:

especially to skip gathering quests and similar ones

one of the best additions that have could been done!

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 3:49am

mhh just dont understand one thing here..

why should you lose exp with the marks of fate way? ;D i mean ofc you dont get the exp from the mobs...CAUSE YOU DIDNT DO THEM!

and correct me if iam wrong but where is the diffrence when a quest says kill 10 mobs or you complete the quest and kill the mobs afterwards? :D killing mobs for a quest IS farming ?(

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:01pm

what you say is true

you dont lose anything, you just dont gain the exp from killing mobs

i also kill some afterwards to compensate that, done

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:29pm

Groupie

Beginner

replacing a kill quest for 10 mobs aint that hard to compensate for but when you do it on the 125 werewolfs in eljune or 150 goblins in coba you have to grind a bit more ;)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:56pm

grinding is the same amount, but you save the traveling time NPC - Werewolfs - NPC

also if you grind after getting the blue item its easier since you have more stats

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:55pm

Using marks of fate to complete quests gives exp to compensate for the exp you didn't gain from killing mobs.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 8:30pm

Groupie

Beginner

Ok i did a check in Umoir the marks of faith works pretty nice you get 10k xp for a single kill quest but I also checked the 125 werewolf q in eljune and there u get 1018xp for turning in marks for the q a single killed werewolf gives 204xp so you can do the math...

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 8:48pm

Groupie

Beginner

The problem is that it didnt even cover 1/25 th of the xp that you get from killing the mobs

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 11:58pm

The problem is that it didnt even cover 1/25 th of the xp that you get from killing the mobs

The exp given is relative to the marks of fate value of a quest, not the mobs you'd kill. You can burn marks of fate only on gathering quests that don't reward any exp while doing them, that way you're getting the most exp possible.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:30am

Groupie

Beginner

Using marks of fate to complete quests gives exp to compensate for the exp you didn't gain from killing mobs.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:14pm

Never go full retard.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:52am

Kaggon

Trainee

Never go full retard.
OMG i fell out of my chair Convulsing XD

Now what I did with Marks of Fate was if there wasnt a Mob to Kill, I would use it. If there where mobs to kill, I would kill most of them and then use the marks to gain extra exp on top of the xp gain for the mobs. Gives you a nice little kick in the end. Using marks doesnt replace the xp lost from fighting mobs at all. I found myself using them only when I was tired of a certain quest I hated to repeat on my Reinc's

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~