You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:14pm

Diktator

Trainee

• "Diktator" started this thread

Mobs spawn

I have noticed something strange since last maintenance,mobs are spawning "strange" like flying from air to ground/sometimes they look like they are stucked in ground and suddenly they attack you...idk if it's only me :D

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:29pm

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:57am

I have noticed something strange since last maintenance,mobs are spawning "strange" like flying from air to ground/sometimes they look like they are stucked in ground and suddenly they attack you...idk if it's only me :D

No, it's not just you. I've seen the mobs that drop down to the ground. The others, not so much.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 3:06am

reeah19

Intermediate

in IOR when i run for herbs the hydras are really creepy falling from the sky lol
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden