You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 6:00pm

[PMB] Superwarior

Yoooyooo, I'm Superwarior from Emipre side and currently in Monsters Inc guild. I am doing astral in DPS spec, soon i guess i'll take a role as a better off-heal :D. I am playing warden class since nearly 3years or even more.

Builds:
PvE build №1 : Normaly I'm using this build 90% of time time im doing astral. This build is 100
PvE build №2 : This build is for the other 10% of my astral runs. This build is with CC so.. use that build if the party doesnt have enough CC =)
PvE build №3 : This build is hybrid PvE. I am rarely using that build, but sometimes I do :D.
PvP build : My PvP build I am using nonstop ^^.
Raids build : Full single target build =D.

Tactics:
PvE build №1 : Nothing special about this build. It's the normal combo rotation:
1) Use Lighting Flash to get the Disbalanced buff or Boar's Blow(if you dont get disbalanced buff from flash) ~~~~~
2) Use Great Hunt to boost your your pet damage and then use Maul/Grab! skill to make Open Wound buff
3) Use Vortex or Hawk's Strike(if the mob is close to you) to make the Pain Shock buff which increase the damage of Shred
4) Use Shred to remove Pain Shock buff and start from 1) again.

----Use Nature Grip when it's needed and Call for the Power maintly on hard mobs and boss fights.

PvE build №2
: Same tactics as in PvE build №1 and use the CC potion on the mob that needs to be cced ^^

PvE build №3 : The combo is the same but for this build i recomend to use Vortex to cast the Pain Shock buff because Hawk's Strike and Wolf's Blow/Clout share cooldown between them. Use Wolf's Blow/Clout anytime you can.

PvP build : Same combo rotation as in PvE builds but for PvP will need to use some CC as Bee Swarm, Rip, Rip Up, Tornado and Aqua Morte. Also Bark Shield which increase your armor by 35% BUT when you are under the effect of Bark Shield your self-healing will be reduced by 50%. Now the tricks about this build.. when you use Bee Swarm, better use it when u have Open Wound buff on the target so it lasts longer. Tornado is good to be used on FHs. Here are few pictures of the skills:
1) You can start the fight with Lighting Flash or Boar's Blow and do the combo rotation till u get Open Wound effect and then use Bee Swarm (one effect for poison damage and other for disorientation)
2) Rip is putting the target under the 'silence' debuff...

3) Rip up is a skill from the second tier. It puts the target under periodical stuns, each stun 2sec and with the quality of Tears of the Dragon they can get up to 6x2sec stuns.
4) Tornado makes the target to not be able to move and cast any spells under the effect. Pretty awesome in massive PvP to rape FHs with your team mates

5) Morte is decreasing heals of the target with 50%

Stat rubies:
So for the rubies, there were a lot of changes and still bugs :P.
As for first because all stat rubies are with the old names of the stat system, here are the stats they boost this patch:
->Agility--->Tenacity
->Wisdom--->Determination
->Intelligence--->Vigor
->Rage--->Anger
->Luck--->Luck.. haha

->Endurance--->Decrease your chance to get critical strike ?( not 100% sure ?(
->Parry--->Bloodlust
->Armor--->Armor :D

Sooo that are the builds that I'm currently using~im 99% caster warden~. Leave some questions if u have or whisper me ingame :D hope u like it.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "superwarior" (Apr 22nd 2014, 9:55am)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:48pm

Resha

Intermediate

You don't take all 3 rubis of Acute pain? It increases the damage of Shred by 50%...
Drood retraité !

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You don't take all 3 rubis of Acute pain? It increases the damage of Shred by 50%...
I can't imagine any end game "caster warden build" without these rubies is successful in any way shape or form.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:54pm

Tbh I haven't seen anywhere to write that it boost damage by shred with 50% + the damage when this buff fade isn't that different by r1 and r3. I will test tomorrow and if I notice any difference okey, oh and I have that ruby on r1 cuz I rarely leave this buff to fade since my game style is spamming vortex and flash and then pet and etc, u know :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "superwarior" (Apr 21st 2014, 11:04pm)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:19pm

Resha

Intermediate

Because the EU translations are wrongs ^^
When you have these rubis, it does poison damage when the buff fades out, or it increases the damage of Shred until +50% at rank 3.
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 5:53am

When you have these rubis, it does poison damage when the buff fades out, or it increases the damage of Shred until +50% at rank 3.
Haha, I saw that bad translation.. Well okey will change builds ^^. Thanks didn't knew exactly that. Hope in 5.01 they have fixed translation lol.. :D

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:14am

Resha

Intermediate

Haha, I saw that bad translation.. Well okey will change builds ^^. Thanks didn't knew exactly that. Hope in 5.01 they have fixed translation lol.. :D
Haha, or course not, they prefer changing all the talents and rubis instead of translating them :P
Drood retraité !

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:37am

Haha, or course not, they prefer changing all the talents and rubis instead of translating them :P
@_@ That rebuild.. i have very good hopes about it... have u made any builds with the 5.01 calc? :o.. i tried to but a bit confused~that is so much off-topic of that guide(cuz we dont have this patch :D)

Friday, May 16th 2014, 4:07pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 7:59am

lol dug :D hai there, how have u been? Anddd this is old pic :p

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:01pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

lol dug :D hai there, how have u been? Anddd this is old pic :p
Pretty good, thinking of playing again, but meh, who knows lol.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Rate this thread