You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:44am

Please keep this thread on-topic. Those posts that had nothing to do with the subject of this thread were deleted.
If you have nothing to say about the subject, don't post anything.

Zurion

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:59am

Grimpf

Trainee

Allods after patch 5.0 forces ppl to pvp. If you dont like pvp, you have to go either.

Without bg and without the option to buy ama, there is no way to get eq up. Doing ama Alchemie quest is no solution and buying ama from Alchemie quest is really expensive.

Without options for getting ama without pvp situation will not change (imo)

I dont like pvp, not at all. I avoid pvp most times, but ama is really rare, so in the future i have to go bg´s. But i will not put much energy in that, so what?

Grimpf

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:14am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

Again, you can stay at point and go afk - hard to validate that, but eventually either you will have to fight (bcz the opponent will attack the point you are slacking at) or you will die.But when you go out from resp point. Go to side (or into the lake like on the SS provided) so no one attacks you and you go afk then it's obvious you are leeching and this is unfair to others who would like to win and are trying to do so.
The team vote-kick, wont be abuse, bcz the majority has to say, 'yes'. If only someone thinks otherwise he can always disagree with others, but believe me, when a party sees someone leeching standing on the ridge of the map hiding and doing nothing, they will be glad to get rid of such person. Nobody likes leeches and no one wants to give others something for free not when it came with their hard work in getting it.

If you don't like pvp and/or want to gar up, you have the alchemy quest - bit boring and long I admit, but it is an option you may choose.

Patch 5.0 is all about pvp'ing, true, but with next 5.0.1 patch there will also be option for some more advanced pve. So stop being annoying and if you sign in, just play along. Allods (specially BGs) has many contents that need team effort. Don't be an a'hole and don't take the fun of pvp from others who like it.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:56am

VOTEKICK will cause a LOT of abuse...
just cause it needs a majority does not mean it wont be abused...

i know this system VERY well from other games, and in the end it looks like:

at the end, the best, carrying player gets kicked, 1min before finish, just for the lulz...

THIS would be the death of skirmishes, i prefer afk players to this :S

Vote to kick player was in the previous patch for astral parties. It did not cause abuse... for one simple reason - if anyone clicked "no", even if it is the one you want to kick, the person could not be kicked. It allowed to only kick afkers, who wouldn't vote. I am assuming something like this will happen her as well.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:05am

People like VashBog_Highroller are even the worse around.

Everybody plays the game the way he/she wants to play it.
Some might have kids, or a job that takes alot of time and maybe even friends that prevent them from gearing up fast.
Some are just slackers.
And yes, even slackers or vanity people can enjoy this game, REALY THEY DO!

Just because you play it difrent does not mean every should do so to.

I hate people that rage towards others because they play the game difrently.
I

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:17am

because they play the game difrently.

U didnt get the point prolly. Thread is not about playing, its about"not" playing..:)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:39am

Alyth

Trainee

Vote to kick player was in the previous patch for astral parties. It did not cause abuse

hmm maybe on the server i was (ARO) there it was different? it was more than one time i got kicked from astral party just a second before looting the last boss, just for fun it seems..

i can allready see the words "your to low equipped, vote kick him" ... "you have been removed from AoD (or any other BG)"
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:56am

Nah Elves i clearly understand.

I pressed on quote or reply to this post of VashBog_Highroller :

I see people with 24k velhuru and less every day.
Even tho gear has been reset, people are able to craft/buy epic/blue gear but they do not, already weeks behind and complain when you point them out.

IMO leeching is not just afk, but it's also people who choose vanity over gear.
There is no reason what so over that you are in full green level 60 gear or 51s/52s patch prior to level 60.
You deserve no remorse in BGs at this point.

Don't get me wrong, if you choose vanity over gear but do not enter BGs, more power to ya, out of place, out of mind.
But don't join it with those gear. I see more geared engineers than some people with vet badges. Glyph and gear wise. My prop to them for being competitive. Judge me all you want it is the truth, and I will not hesitate to call you out if you are a slacker ruining experience for people who try to stay caught up.

Just did not show up as a reply :P
I

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 12:03pm

Just did not show up as a reply

Yes, i couldnt see that part.. :thumbup:

Ive been in 4 different guilds since i started to play this game.
First one i left cause there was no online player except me.
Second one i left cause i didnt like one of the players world chat attitudes.
And third one i left cause i saw one of the officers was judging the players in bg cause of their lack of gs. Which had many players like them in his own guild!

Last one was a French guild. Great people but lack of communication..:(

So, i totally understand u...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 22nd 2014, 12:12pm)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:20pm

Vote to kick player was in the previous patch for astral parties. It did not cause abuse

hmm maybe on the server i was (ARO) there it was different? it was more than one time i got kicked from astral party just a second before looting the last boss, just for fun it seems..

i can allready see the words "your to low equipped, vote kick him" ... "you have been removed from AoD (or any other BG)"

When the party finder was in the game, the only way to kick a person from a party made through the mercenary captain was with unanimous vote. Everybody had to agree. Even if 5 people voted yes and 1 voted no, the person would not be kicked. The only way to kick a person was for them to be afk, and that is why the feature existed. There was also that if everyone typed /leave in such a party and nobody was left in party on the island (mercs count), everyone would get instantly ported to the hangar. With other parties, made by a player, where the party leader can kick as they please, these rules do not apply. However, if you participate in killing a boss, you can loot it regardless if you've been kicked from the party or not, as long as some asshole isn't holding the bag until you get ported from the instance.

If they make it like it was in astral, all you'd have to do to not be kicked is vote 'no". :thumbsup:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:20pm

There was a thread about abusing AOD bug, I'm opening subject on how ppl abuse others in BGs.
Since it is unable to slack on resp point, many ppl just go down from the spot and go afk in the bush or lake.
Maybe posting some pic here, will force Devs to do something about it bcz not all like to be used and do the 'dirty work' while others just relax and fap in front of the monitor.

and it is occurring more requently.

lol, i think i found your friend

he also isnt afk, because he leaves the battlegrounds after the match is over and ques up right again

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:28pm

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:35pm

This kind of bothers me.
Sometimes I will end up with terrible damage and kills in a WH, even though I have very good gear/runes/CS.
Why is this?
I will sit at a point and actually defend it instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off like most people.
Sometimes that point goes unattacked for many minutes, and even a whole WH.

As for DF, there is really no excuse.

Ofc i didnt mean that situation Hcl!
I believe you know what i meant but prolly u wanted to write the situation what makes u disturbed.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:01pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I also found that guy TOTALLY afk'ing in AoD and leeching amalgam without contribution to earn it. He stood there mounted up the whole fight with no kills, no damage, no heals. I despise this kind of people. :thumbdown:

Also like Bunzy said, he this guy left aod as soon as it ended.

Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Ofc i didnt mean that situation Hcl!
I believe you know what i meant but prolly u wanted to write the situation what makes u disturbed.
I wanted to put that situation so that people know that just because someone does little damage/healing does not necessarily mean they're not contributing.
But yes, I know what you meant.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:42pm

All i can say is L.O.L

This has been going on for me (eu server F2P league side) for as long as ive played.

even the merc parties the clowns would sit at ship and do nothing except click no on kick.

when we started all leaving isle they would summon mercs to stay so id guess there running multies as u might get them to actually help 1 out of every 4 runs - if i still have the vid cap i made ill post a link for it.

but to be honest dont hold your breath on there ever being a way to fix it as it results in abuse or they just find ways around it.

as for the kick/vote bit thats a joke and bad idea from personal experences. - started an isle and was kicked by group joke was on them as we used my ship to get there -they all lost everything id summoned merc and stayed. :)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:40pm

no wait the other dude that deleted hes comments says he had to go afk

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 4:08am

@Biromir

if they make it the same way as the "astralkick", then its a great addition since no abuse will be possible

i really hope it will be this way!

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:46am

Here is another one that obviously was not AFK.
People like this discuss me.

Also who ever said "I never plaid games with the votekick." Yes I have buddy /votekick (name)

Also people joining who spend their keys and actually try, have food/church pots if possible/ THE FREE BLESSING/ and a potion, but are not best geared I don't mind at all, I actually try to keep them out of the combat but useful at the same time, but people with 12/12 keys, and more wasted are a waste. Say all you want, but if you got time to join 5 BGs in a row you got time to do 2-3 keys in that time. Doesn't have to be S7 or S14.

If they say they can't find a party, fine. S1-S3 or 4 can be done with few mercs.
I'm done wasting my breath here.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "VashBog_Highroller" (Apr 23rd 2014, 12:52pm)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 1:41pm

Here is another one that obviously was not AFK.
People like this discuss me.

Also who ever said "I never plaid games with the votekick." Yes I have buddy /votekick (name)

Also people joining who spend their keys and actually try, have food/church pots if possible/ THE FREE BLESSING/ and a potion, but are not best geared I don't mind at all, I actually try to keep them out of the combat but useful at the same time, but people with 12/12 keys, and more wasted are a waste. Say all you want, but if you got time to join 5 BGs in a row you got time to do 2-3 keys in that time. Doesn't have to be S7 or S14.

If they say they can't find a party, fine. S1-S3 or 4 can be done with few mercs.
I'm done wasting my breath here.

obviously he had to do go afk, he just targeted you because a fly landed on hes mouse, so silly of your part thinking he was afk, "let's defend the poor people"