Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:30am

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "IAmGroot"

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

WTB Ban for this member please

If you can't figure out what he's doing, it's quite simple.
This guy has a macro that runs for him that auto targets anything that gets within range of his skills and presses skills for him.
Please ban this guy and make an example that people should not be allowed to cheat the system.
Thank you.
<cut>

Edit:

Adding this photo showing that this guy is more than aware of what is going on by "showing tongue."
<cut>

copy made, but please send any evidence you have to the support, the forum is NOT the place to report such.
-Wraith

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Zurion" (Apr 24th 2014, 9:27am)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:38am

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

Oh look, he's still there.
I took this video over 2 hours ago.

This guy has 11/11/11/9/9/9 runes, legend ear slot, big bag, mythic trinket...
I wonder how much has been farmed from this macro/bot....?

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Hclftw" (Apr 23rd 2014, 2:58am)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:57am

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:04am

After going to Lower City: Umoir and watching it change targets about 400 times a second, if a GM doesn't ban this account....I will lose what little bit of hope I had for the game.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:21am

IF you watch my video you see the rapid targeting. No human could target that fast.

<cut>

I would like to say this is not something i would expect Warsong to allow in their guild, I have never seen anything (non legit) from them or their members. Please look into this matter.

copy made, but again, if you have any evidence of a player botting, then send it to the support team to investigate.
the Forum is not a place to report, or discuss specific cheaters.
-Wraith

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Wraith02" (Apr 23rd 2014, 12:18pm)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:27am

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

ZURION I SEE YOU LOOKING, DO NOT DELETE IT!
LOCK IT IF YOU WANT, BUT DO NOT DELETE IT!
YOU TOO GLADIA!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:33am

Hello,

The forum is not the place for this kind of issue.
@Hclftw : it was 3:30 am in Europe when you post this message, and 5:30 am in Russia.

The thing to do is send a ticket to the support team with your proof as soon as you can :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

EDIT : A small reminder about ingame GM from Wraith02 :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…16891#post16891
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:35am

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

I must say I disagree.
This should be shown so that everyone knows that it is not something that should be allowed.
However, if it is against the forum rules...lock it and I won't do anything like this again.

Thanks for the information.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:40am

old news somehow

its really not hard to make an autoit bot for things like that...
this player is not the only one, there are MUCH more...

autoattack scripts are also available (faceroll like)

there are also already some that replace the autosellgrey addon...

its like in every game, if a player wants something he will get it, and if there is no function for it it will be coded....

however making a farming bot seems to be wrong in so many ways while making an autosellgrey-macro seems legit to me
(i dont get why its not implemented in the game anyway)

however when he does an emote it means most likely he is not afk or something, and switching targets fast is possible with fast hands too
some players play like bots

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 23rd 2014, 3:46am)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:47am

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

however when he does an emote it means most likely he is not afk or something, and switching targets fast is possible with fast hands too
He sat there for well over 2 hours without targetting anyone or anything other than flagged mobs.
AFTER I posted this thread, he then targetted me and did the emotes.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:49am

old news somehow

its really not hard to make an autoit bot for things like that...
this player is not the only one, there are MUCH more...

autoattack scripts are also available (faceroll like)

there are also already some that replace the autosellgrey addon...

its like in every game, if a player wants something he will get it, and if there is no function for it it will be coded....

however making a farming bot seems to be wrong in so many ways while making an autosellgrey-macro seems legit to me
(i dont get why its not implemented in the game anyway)

Idk the fact that he sat there not moving for hours and would cycle through anything anyone brought near him. He was obviously positioned so mobs spawned in range so he could be away..

Deserving of some punishment imo, but i guess well see if the GMs decide anything.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:55am

Hello,

I must say I disagree.
This should be shown so that everyone knows that it is not something that should be allowed.
However, if it is against the forum rules...lock it and I won't do anything like this again.

Thanks for the information.

It is forbidden of course :

Alıntı

Macros/Bots – The use of macro or botting programs for any exploitative purpose will result in a permanent ban.

http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/generalingamerules

-> "If you are aware of a user violating any of these rules, we ask that you report it via email to allods@corp.my.com immediately. Please do not hesitate to email us if you have any concerns about issues that were not directly addressed in this list or if you need further clarification on any issues."

As for forum rules :

Alıntı

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members. Posts that attack another member, single out a player for ridicule, or accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice and further actions may be taken by the GM or Moderation Teams. In-game rule violations should be reported directly to our Support Team.

http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

So i'm closing this topic and i strongly encourage you to report this player if you think he is using a macro/bot.

I let Wraith02 decide to delete this topic tomorrow.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:49pm

Thread will stay locked.

If you have any evidence of players cheating then please send them to the support system.
The forum is not the place to report, or discuss cheaters.
1. because the support team are not expected to hunt the forum for reports of rule breakers.
2. as Gladia said, it is against the forum rules.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir