You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:27am

My sugestion will change allods

My sugestion is make new servers because i'm portuguese and i can only speak portuguese and english there are more people which dont know speak english or portuguese. i mean make a english server to speak there only english, france server to speak only france, etc. same for other countries of europe.

Now is all people in europe in same server so i think it is a confusion and it doesnt help if i want a mentor to speak portuguese or english to we can talk. i had mentors in allods which could not speak english and it is more confusions for my head :) . so my sugestion is diferent servers for all country or only the importants country to people can make friends more easy and understand everyone.

Or just a smart chat which change my words in english to other language allods to others players. for example i write "hello" and if a france player see this message in his chat change to "bonjour"(i writed with google translater).

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:46am

Tirofijo

Trainee

I am sorry for this post, you will earn a shit storm i am affraid.

Special i love the translator idea. You want to translate "Hello" great idea. Why we not just communicate with smileys ? What about this idea?
Still getting headaches ? :S
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:56am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yeah you can pretty much use emotes for basic communication, it auto translates the emote describtion to their language of the client.

Though I would like more emotes like "sorry" or "duel?" (especially to use vs different faction)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 12:04pm

Charge and hate emotes translate the intention to do battle fairly well. ^^
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread