You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:35pm

Lunita

Beginner

Swag
I'm Evreu. From Canada. I'm Jesus, and Nori is my master.

shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3)
you're all tools

OhMyLawd

How did you and Prep get out of the teamspeak? I swear I locked the doors Q_Q

AND AMFG HAI MEIA LOVE YOU BUNCHES KTHANX

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:47pm

Discordance here.

Through the many years have been known as many different names. from back in the day Motabuena, to Encantafea then Cerealkiller to Discordance ive changed my name many times mostly due to guild changes or faction changes but a healer since beta then given up completely when bards came out. Now im known as the lowly Bard Discordance. I like long walks in the park, holding hands on the beach at sunsetoralsex, and ice cream on cold winter days.
Life without music= NO OP Bards!!! :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:49pm

Hiho Я Ахиллес и я из не очень солнечный Англии. Я играл воина от того, что было (ЕС) P2P, так как это продолжал жить и любить его. Я полноправным членом "Управление гневом" лучшую P2P ЕС гильдия Моя любимая вещь сделать в игре, терпеливо ждать, на светлое Арены для тех, кто вступает Я люблю ничего общего с PvP особенно Рейд Доминион и Ми. Когда я не занят PvP Я сам признался костюм коллекционер и не могу дождаться гардеробе! Вы можете угаданных я лига.
please tell me where you're hiding in PvP zones, then you will not find :rolleyes:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:52pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:54pm

Swag

shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3)
you're all tools
No shoutout to your old pal Decen? rude. #youhavenoswag
i didn't mean it honest
i want swag don't take it pls

edit i cant figure out how to quote 2 in one post and i dont want to spam but im sorry Wabi (((

Evreu <WarSong>
aka Mindbug Trauma Mercury Evesco blah blah

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:58pm

Kaggon

Trainee

holding hands on the beach at sunsetoralsex,
8o

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:00am

My name is Olga, in game Akeisha ,warden, and I'm from Italy, proud member of "Guardiani Illuminati "Guild.
Nice to meet you all, hoping we'll have a fantastic experience with this merge :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Akeisha" (Mar 19th 2014, 12:05am)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:01am

Nois

Beginner

Hello my name is Daniel and my character name is called Noisia, im 23 years old and i play on Lego side as a healer for some years already, i'm a proud "warrior" from the guild AstralRiders!! I'm looking foward to meet some of the NA community ^-^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:03am

Decen

Trainee

Hey all :) i'm Systemofadown paladin from EU server new frantiere ! proud member of the guild AstralRiders, see you all soon in-game :)
Remind me sometime and ill play aerials on bass for you!

Discordance here.

Through the many years have been known as many different names. from back in the day Motabuena, to Encantafea then Cerealkiller to Discordance ive changed my name many times mostly due to guild changes or faction changes but a healer since beta then given up completely when bards came out. Now im known as the lowly Bard Discordance. I like long walks in the park, holding hands on the beach at sunsetoralsex, and ice cream on cold winter days.
you forgot pvpartistmyst BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gg

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:06am

Decen

Trainee

Discordance here.

Wait a second. I thought Discordance=justinct? I thought Cerealkiller became Randomhero.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:07am

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:08am

Falados (Bard) and ShadowReaps (Scout) ... if anyone remebers me (Used to be with Skitch guild)
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:18am

Hello all,
I am Shhrek aka Samston or maybe nothing if you don't know me. I, like Meia am also old. I've played since CB but have been on a hiatus for the past few months. I hope to gain a renewed interest in the game, reunite with some old friends and hopefully make some new. Can't wait to see how it goes. Looking forward to see where the adventure leads. I would be fail if I did not mention to Pete/Manaxs that he left a guild off of his list.....3F.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:24am

Wabi

Trainee

Swag

you're all tools
No shoutout to your old pal Decen? rude. #youhavenoswag
i didn't mean it honest
i want swag don't take it pls

edit i cant figure out how to quote 2 in one post and i dont want to spam but im sorry Wabi (((
I just want my shoutout okay :C

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:43am

yo yo i need 2 intros cause i got so much swag #yolo # swag #gangsta

anyway you can call me PvPArtistGod or just God either works.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:44am

knitehawk

Beginner

hello

hi my name is frank i am from canada playing on the eu server member of sexy pirates guild. looking forward to meeting new peeps and exploring the new areas of allods

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:15am

divim

Beginner

Hi I am Drakamond from the NA version of Allods. I left for greener pastures shortly before the dissolve of the guild Redemption. I love the game but hated the pay to win scheme that was set up. I've been watching the game from the shadows and flirted with the idea of playing on the Pay to Play servers but player complaints kept me at bay. Now with management back in the hands of the ones who own the game I am curious how things will be.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:26am

Poren

Beginner

Hey .. Poren here from NA Allods, was a pally on the F2P version (started her in May 2010). Have left the game and came back again countless times, ended up playing a summy on the Sub server. Am looking forward to the merge :thumbup:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:36am

Hi im Onyxdarklord , Im from the NA server , been playing Allods since day one of beta , don't play Onyx anymore , I have a 55 Bard name Temptedangel , shes with the guild Disturbed , awesome guild, also have a 55 Healer , shes with our original Inglorious Bastards. Am looking forward to meeting everyone from the EU server and hopefully make new friends :D Shout out to all my guildies in Disturbed and Inglorious Bastards ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Onyxdrkknight" (Mar 19th 2014, 3:42am)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:38am

lordsajo

Beginner

I'm looking forward to play an MMO version of Allods instead of the single player version we've had in NA. I'm looking forward to reaching level 60, the game pissing me off once again and making me leave for a few months. Even more so, I am looking forward to coming back after those few months and playing with you all. Also, I like poptarts.

Now that you've met me... worship your new god, so sayeth the Leiali
Everyone's unique, but if you want to fit in, do your best to hide it.
Money won't buy you happiness, it will rent the hell out of it though.
Knowing when something is going to end well is good.
Knowing when something is going to end badly is better.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lordsajo" (Mar 19th 2014, 4:05am)

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread