You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:04am

Billing / Top-up Question

I didn't really see a section for billing/top-up questions or issues, so I'll put this here.

Previously (prior to 4/24) I was able to purchase crystals in up to 5000 increments (using Paypal USD) but now apparently that limit has been reduced to 3000. I applaud the error message being more descriptive (now saying amount to large instead of a generic error message), but why are we being allowed to free text any value, if there is clearly a maximum amount? Are there plans to increase (or further decrease) the maximum purchase amount at one time? Normally I wouldn't care, but trying to do 10 purchases in a row, of 3000 crystals looks pretty suspicious to a credit card company. I would prefer not having my card frozen due to suspicious activity, again.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:15am

Kaggon

Trainee

You and me Both Dude!!!! Gpotato had my account frozen on more then one occasion!!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:19am

MrFox

Beginner

In the same boat. Cant even purchase with Bank card anymore, just a constant blank refreshed page no matter the amount i put in.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 5:29pm

Buck

Beginner

I just tested topping up with both €50 and $50, PayPal which is the maximum permitted. Both went through to the PayPal payment login screen so it would appear the transaction would have succeeded. Not sure if the blank screen or 30 limit is country specific, seems to work from UK.

I would also expect that this problem would be high on the list to be rectified as is losing revenue. When I sent a ticket about it, the reply was rapid.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:32pm

I just tested topping up with both €50 and $50, PayPal which is the maximum permitted.

I have in the past purchased 5000 crystals at a time which is $68.50, now I'm unable to. Yesterday when I was doing it, I could not purchase more than 3000 at one time, which is $41.10. I haven't seen a max transaction limit of $50 or €50 mentioned anywhere, where did you see that? Also, this still causes the same problem of multiple small transactions in a row flagging the credit card for suspicious activity.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:56pm

I just tested topping up with both €50 and $50, PayPal which is the maximum permitted.

Same...

Friday, May 9th 2014, 2:09am

Reirei

Beginner

Its still happening- but this time both prepaid credit cards from 7/11 and also my personal debit credit card - it is not the amounts as have been trying 10-15$ us- this problem has been ticketed but all I am getting is nonsensical questions- dear allods support credit cards have 16 numbers in them how can I give u -quote - the first 6 first digits and 4 second digits on my card - now fix this as a lot of paying people are not being allowed to purchas and your purchasing screen just refreshes at random after we enter our details like this is a scamm agency trying to get our details.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Friday, May 9th 2014, 10:59am

The problem is, if it does not happen when they try it, they can't properly report the issue for the web team to fix.
it could easily be caused by a browser addon on your end.

They ask for part of the card details so they can check the server logs and see if that can tell them any reason for that behaviour.

Can you PM me the ticket ID, the last reply you refer to, and if possible a screenshot or even a short video of it occurring I will try and clarify things with you/them.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread