You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:00pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

Quoted

Dear Community,

We have an upcoming downtime for maintenance that will take place tomorrow, from 12:00 until 16:00 Central European Time (CET) / 03:00 to 07:00 PST.
During this downtime a new version will be installed with some localisation fixes and a small hotfix being installed.

Takes place between 11:00 - 15:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
Takes place between 12:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
Takes place between 13:00 - 17:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey etc)
Takes place between 03:00 - 07:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)

Kind regards,
-Your Allods Team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:31pm

Would be nice if we got correct ruby translations this patch ;D

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:45am

Can the elaboration's on premeditated change's improve? Nevermind, I give up.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 1:15pm

Compared to webzen, they are "quite" complete (not including the current patch, however they have still time to do that):

And wraith had a perfectly valid reason for that posted below.

http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rangad" (Apr 17th 2014, 2:45pm)

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:43pm

this patch's notes will be added shortly.
they get added after the maintenance incase some aspect of it does not work after being uploaded, in which case it gets removed from the maintenance patch and not listed.

While the maintenance did finish early, we are having to take the servers offline again for a short time to fix a small issue that occurred after going live again. I hope that this will only take a few minutes before we can bring the servers back online.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:53pm

i did login in time 14:30~14:50 and i could not see my characters and servers

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:54pm

forgot to say time in portugal 14:30~14:50

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 3:06pm

Servers are back up :)

@contajogo19, having a look at the time we were told the servers were going back down that seams to fall around the time it went back down.
please try again, If you are still having problems then please contact our support who will investigate the issue for you!

-Wraith

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 3:27pm

Bring some new mounts pls =.= been weeks and still no new mounts. Here I am hoping for prophetic card to come but nothing came at all :I

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 4:13pm

Didnt want to open a new thread maybe i can learn here.
Why there is a "BONUS" sign on the Boutique icon?

I dont know it was or wasnt there but after maint i noticed!

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:42pm

Hey, I am still unable to login due an error. I get a pop-up like this:

http://en.allods.com/misc/ajax.js?v=7.27

I don't know what it is, or how to solve it. Can someone help me out? :)

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:50pm

Just click yes until they disappear and click start before they reappear.
Don't know if logging in through the launcher works that way, however, you can still login in the normal game start screen

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:03pm

Ah thank you very much! I appreciate your fast reply!

It works fine for me now,

Thanks again!

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 1:30pm

Any info on what's up with the lacking of events on the calendar ingame? The calendar has been empty for a while now.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 12:26pm

Hi Minoli Dragonberry,

I have not seen a problem with it, can you please send me a screenshot of the issue please?

-Wraith

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:55pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Hai, there is no problem. Simply no events at this time :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, April 25th 2014, 5:14pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Exactly what Luka said.

Me and some of my friends were getting quite excited for the upcoming events put in the calendar that we've never had on EU server before, like for example psi event with Dreamcatcher costume or paladin event (I'm not going to buy those overpriced costumes from AH) and like two maintenances ago they were all removed from the schedule. Waiting till October was bad ( :P ) but not having any scheduled time at all is even worse :)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 5:31pm

Hi

Just had it confirmed what I initially suspected (but wanted the screenshot to clarify it).
As the above users posted, there are no events in the list at the moment as there are none running yet.

We will be running them one by one, but on our own time frame, and not through automated scripts.

-Wraith

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:21pm

there are no events in the list at the moment as there are none running yet.

Because the Warden's event passed from the 13th-19th., and so will the Summer event that was scheduled as well. Wonder why you're team ran an event that has ran 3+ time's in place of the Dog proph card's or Mirage SB.

We will be running them one by one, but on our own time frame, and not through automated scripts.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 12:10am