Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

warri not op? mhhkay

no further comment you are ofc right^^

If warriors are OP, how come they so ez to kill :whistling:
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

If warriors are OP, how come they so ez to kill :whistling:

Yup, definitely never been one shot by a warrior before. Nope. Never. :wacko:

I agree that there is more skill involved on P2P server than on F2P, any day. What you lack in skill on F2P, you can always hide with Cash Shop items, while on P2P you cannot.
Class balance in my opinion is amazingly good. (not sure about eng. class)
To prove my point, I will mention players from my guild who switched classes more than two-three times. Every single time, no matter the class, they did an amazing job. Not good, amazing! Those switches also included wardens, so-called underdogs.

From my point of view, it started when some people from F2P came and simply couldn't cope with being outplayed.Those left.
However, the real problem was, and still is, that nothing has been done about the server:

* Astral 10 made some of people quit the game. They came and saw it takes them 2 minutes to kill trash mobs, while on F2P aoe would kill it all. Will you get to second boss, was questionable.
* Bouncer could only be killed in Tep before the patch. It was hard, we liked it, but knowing you're stuck there made people leave.
* DC as well. My guild cleared two wings.
* New raid has the same problem like Tep and DC before this patch.
* Events are non-existant. As I heard, even warden event was removed for us.
* Bad GM/s on EU server before the merge. His name was Mareon. Banned 90% of one guild because 5-6 Russians did some exploiting. That guy was basically working to destroy the game. I never understood it. Majority of those unfairly banned people NEVER came back.
* Leveling experience is terrible. New people would come and see every zone is empty, but lets put that aside. The amount of experience should be increased so people can level faster. At around Coba/Eljune people simply leave the game and I understand them.
* Mentality of people:
1) "nothing to do" - still rocking blue glyphs and wipes every party in Astral when he/she gets invited. Has some new blue gear - weapon.
2) "no end content" - Cleared GT only. With full raid wiped 6 times on Kazul and 3 times on Sarn on 55. Left game before stepping into DC.
3) "no pvp!" - sitting afk or complaining for one hour then logs off. Avoids AS completely.
4) "no groups for astral!" - logs for 5 minutes and during that time spams LFG 150 times then logs off after the line: "this game is dead".
5) "no challenge" - doesn't go to AS, nor MI, nor Battlegrounds. When he/she gets into one, gets kicked due to inactivity or loses every. Insults people. Brags with number of kills. Screws the objectives. Refuses to fight when Imps come to Novo. Spams emotes. Remembers the days when he/she was top *insert class* on his F2P server. Rocking PvE build with zero defense. Doesn't do greatness.
6) "Need gold. Nowhere to get!" - does all of the above, so nobody knows on what he spent his gold. Rides a horse but has a nice skin for it.

All of that leads to Battlegrounds not popping and 'new' people never get the chance to get into one and PvP.
When you add it all into bad advertising you get the current situation.

Pasiya

Pasiya - healer (PtP)
Bojana - warden (FtP)

Lol at the tard who says there's no skill required in playing P2P. You're probably one of those guys that rerolls to another class as soon as you see somebody do good on that class in a skirmish just because " wow it's probably an op class"
For glory.

There are kinda counter classes for each other, and here you feel that harder. Like Bards kill mages often. But mages kill Warriors and Warriors are poison for Summys and so on.
The balancing is good, but theres allways a counter system. Would be boring to have totally equal classes and only skill. Imagine 6vs 6 Warrior Dominion.
Also the factor of gear is super small. All 18 Gear slots from Full legend to full fabled are +90Vigor + 90 Stam.
Thats like 2 items from Green to Blue. And you can wear crafted epics. So at the Moment its coordination, Classes, Skill and Greatness for PvP Spec. So skill is a part of the Victory, but not all.

Bad GM/s on EU server before the merge. His name was Mareon. Banned 90% of one guild because 5-6 Russians did some exploiting. That guy was basically working to destroy the game. I never understood it. Majority of those unfairly banned people NEVER came back.

maeron and his ning friends which continues to ban players like natha, and destroy the p2p on the ning, as resha, gladia and other

We must change that and change the French moderator

there must also have the same items on p2p and f2p to attract people, fountain remission etc. ....

Pour repeupler le p2p il faudrait peut etre mettre en place un switch des perso du f2p vers le p2p..

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Novograd Guardian

• Nachricht senden

Lol at the tard who says there's no skill required in playing P2P. You're probably one of those guys that rerolls to another class as soon as you see somebody do good on that class in a skirmish just because " wow it's probably an op class"

Amen to that!
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

not to forget the things which make f2p more comfortable like master goblin (dont wanna miss him anymore^^) and my lovely manabike :D

I miss having the manabike on f2p... In the free four-day combat mount giveaway we had a few weeks ago, I got one of them on the f2p server. I don't do PvP most of the time (All five of my PvP kills are opportunistic open-world PvP kills), but I loved the sheer *speed* of the thing.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

ppl say no skill is needed, and classes not balanced.... but let me tell u this ... if u dont understand game play u cant play whatever class u try..... i see lot of classwhores who cant do nothing with their toons
so yeah , ppl dont come here cause there is skills needed to play this empty server. Why we need skill ? well its easy,. cause no runes, cause no cash shop , no elixirs, no P5 etc.
You come here naked and try to survive.

* Bad GM/s on EU server before the merge. His name was Mareon. Banned 90% of one guild because 5-6 Russians did some exploiting. That guy was basically working to destroy the game. I never understood it. Majority of those unfairly banned people NEVER came back.

5 to be exact. I still remember their names.

* Leveling experience is terrible. New people would come and see every zone is empty, but lets put that aside. The amount of experience should be increased so people can level faster. At around Coba/Eljune people simply leave the game and I understand them.

Not really relevant. This game is really hardcore and time consuming, if people can't do little (few hours) grinding, they definitely can't handle the endgame.

* Mentality of people:
1) "nothing to do" - still rocking blue glyphs and wipes every party in Astral when he/she gets invited. Has some new blue gear - weapon.
2) "no end content" - Cleared GT only. With full raid wiped 6 times on Kazul and 3 times on Sarn on 55. Left game before stepping into DC.
3) "no pvp!" - sitting afk or complaining for one hour then logs off. Avoids AS completely.
4) "no groups for astral!" - logs for 5 minutes and during that time spams LFG 150 times then logs off after the line: "this game is dead".
5) "no challenge" - doesn't go to AS, nor MI, nor Battlegrounds. When he/she gets into one, gets kicked due to inactivity or loses every. Insults people. Brags with number of kills. Screws the objectives. Refuses to fight when Imps come to Novo. Spams emotes. Remembers the days when he/she was top *insert class* on his F2P server. Rocking PvE build with zero defense. Doesn't do greatness.
6) "Need gold. Nowhere to get!" - does all of the above, so nobody knows on what he spent his gold. Rides a horse but has a nice skin for it.

Haha, Amen to that. Pure gold, you just nailed it.

Heart of the problem is not with the game or publisher, it used to be when Gpotato hosted it but that's (thankfully) no longer the case.
It's with people, or lack of those with correct attitude and enough time to devote.

Allods on the p2p model cannot be played casually, it takes very special kind of person (a rare kind, a fanatic) to like it but at the same time it's basically perfect for that type of person. The game needs proper advertising highlighting the details because as of right now very little people outside of Russia know about it's existence and among those most remember it from being terribly handled by publishers.

The game needs proper advertising highlighting the details because as of right now very little people outside of Russia know about it's existence and among those most remember it from being terribly handled by publishers.
The issue is that it may be too late for this. New patch and gear reset was the perfect time. Now even if some new players start they will be months behind on gear and they either can't compete for the foreseeable future, or say help with beating Eclipse or whatever.

are u league guys going to quit this ? to know if we imp left should continue or quit also ))

I agree that there is more skill involved on P2P server than on F2P, any day. What you lack in skill on F2P, you can always hide with Cash Shop items, while on P2P you cannot.
Class balance in my opinion is amazingly good. (not sure about eng. class)
To prove my point, I will mention players from my guild who switched classes more than two-three times. Every single time, no matter the class, they did an amazing job. Not good, amazing! Those switches also included wardens, so-called underdogs.

From my point of view, it started when some people from F2P came and simply couldn't cope with being outplayed.Those left.
However, the real problem was, and still is, that nothing has been done about the server:

* Astral 10 made some of people quit the game. They came and saw it takes them 2 minutes to kill trash mobs, while on F2P aoe would kill it all. Will you get to second boss, was questionable.
* Bouncer could only be killed in Tep before the patch. It was hard, we liked it, but knowing you're stuck there made people leave.
* DC as well. My guild cleared two wings.
* New raid has the same problem like Tep and DC before this patch.
* Events are non-existant. As I heard, even warden event was removed for us.
* Mentality of people:

All of that leads to Battlegrounds not popping and 'new' people never get the chance to get into one and PvP.
When you add it all into bad advertising you get the current situation.

Pasiya

Reading my thoughts n' sht.
For glory.

too bad leaders from Corrupt guild killed the game totaly ... they got all the ppl and told them not to que anything ... cause they allways loose it , then they blocked morphers with overbiding any1 from asgard who wanted to change class and try to form a party to actually do smthing .... well they just played against the ppl and not for the community.

Hope they open their eyes and try to ( learn at least ) pvp .. so we could keep few players until some god miracle will happen. Cheers !

I think we can all agree Pasiya hit the nail on the head,

but instead of waiting for the GM's to solve this, wich is gonna a long time i guess, we should start trying to make a difference aswell.
The active people on p2p are dropping fast and if we dont do anything about it... yeah well it's gonna end up the same as before the merge.

So.. atm im discussing in the guild i'm in about having Set days or atleast try to, to get people on and start Popping some Skirms, caus i think getting some Active pvp and other stuff would get ppl more intrested in comming back, but ofc one guild cannot make this happen.

So i would like to know, if the other guilds with active Players on both League And Imp are willing to put away their hard feelings, and we should start working together as one, untill this negative spiral gets us down so far, every one will quit.

Persy. So - Corrupt.

I think we can all agree Pasiya hit the nail on the head,

but instead of waiting for the GM's to solve this, wich is gonna a long time i guess, we should start trying to make a difference aswell.
The active people on p2p are dropping fast and if we dont do anything about it... yeah well it's gonna end up the same as before the merge.

So.. atm im discussing in the guild i'm in about having Set days or atleast try to, to get people on and start Popping some Skirms, caus i think getting some Active pvp and other stuff would get ppl more intrested in comming back, but ofc one guild cannot make this happen.

So i would like to know, if the other guilds with active Players on both League And Imp are willing to put away their hard feelings, and we should start working together as one, untill this negative spiral gets us down so far, every one will quit.

Persy. So - Corrupt.
At this point, imo, it's too little too late. Pasyia and Paranoia nailed it.
For glory.

Im boooooored , do smthing , create mercenaryes for BG too , maybe domi , damn even gobo !!!!
Why not ask for a merge with russian new server .. i heared they got some fress server.... idk , just do smthing and get more ppl

Why not rename the server to : We dont give a fuck about dead paradise ! Why that name ? - cant you ppl see , they dont even care to fix the pay for sub bugg ..... why ? cause few ppl play it and i can bet Bloodraven's ass xDDD if more ppl had played , the next day it would get a fix... but they rather let it bleeed until it dies on his own ... Sad , but true !

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Novograd Guardian

• Nachricht senden

Why not rename the server to : We dont give a fuck about dead paradise !

Genius haha
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀