You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:19am

Faction switch

Just wondering when faction switch wil be back again?

I can see the Empire can already enjoy a 10% increase during leveling but there is no option to switch factions yet.

greetings
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:38am

Those mechanics aren't connected, they never removed the exp bonus for less populated faction. If you couldn't see the icon before, this means no faction numbers didn't differ by much.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:17am

The return of the switch faction is not yet.
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:29am

No shit sherlock xD
Thats the whole reason why i made this thread :)
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 12:31pm

I Think the Imp side has more people lvl 60 than League when you see Dominion or BG. If faction switch come back, only advanced people, so lvl 60 and minimum gold, will switch and gets worse this situation... again!

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:16pm

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:05pm

Faction change should come back, and hopefully imps will be able to go to lig side. Some people share the misconception that a more populated faction is the more powerful faction, which is clearly not true. Otherwise a lot of weak ligs will jump ship and make the imp side weaker overall:P

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:22pm

Hello,

Last time i read something about faction change on RU site, it was announced for 5.0. But it seems that it has been delayed, as i never read again something about it.
I think that RU devs may still be working on a new system.

-> http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=3260

Quoted

We will remake not only the balance of the counting system, but also open an alternative path. To go to the other side of the force can be either buy Amulet of Renunciation, or perform a difficult task, after which persistent heroes will have an opportunity to choose a different faction.

(google translate)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language