You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 5:53pm

WTF 25 shards needed to get GT ruby :S

WTF WTF WTF

Before it was 2 freaking euro to get a freaking ruby you already got on your main or reincarnation.
Now its freaking 30 cents each but u need freaking 25 already for the damn GT ruby...

I assume this only wil become worse....

Freaking sad to put us up with this damn shit.
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:01pm

Ghost

Trainee

I was thinking about going back to the F2P some time ago, but then I saw how expensive it was to mystery seal greatness... x)

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:14pm

You can pug Sarn so who cares, just kill him.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:20pm

Its not just sarn, its for everything.
I wonder how much greatness costs now :S

Its just plain sad
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

If I remember correctly, someone told me it's over 100 shards to get greatness.
Maybe 110? I can't remember exactly.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:36pm

64 shards the greatness
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:06pm

€20,00 for greatness..... comeon??

They cant be serious.

Its just pathetic, thanks for ruining allods.

I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:18pm

Is there a way for me to make a poll about this?
Just to show the allods team how pathetic people find this. i already have 2 guilds willing to vote.
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:55pm

The only WM worth using shards on is the one for greatness. Making it so expensive was a big mistake since they took the no brainer of buying shards for each reinc instead of doing the quest and suddenly made it more attractive to do the quest again.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:00pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Die! die, die, my Allods ^_^

http://youtu.be/JoolQUDWq-k

It's just Gipat - Gpotato all over agin. G.G.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:10pm

Indeed, Stop increasing prices, allods already lost a HUGE community.
Either decrease certain basic prices or dont touch them at all.
This looks realy bad, dunno what to expect on the long term if they are already increasing prices now.
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:16pm

Fraust

Trainee

Since the original bug that caused the economy to crash, and heavy work done to fix that, then you got the devs working to add more content plus a server merge and publisher release. I have to say the Allods team is doing just fine. They're adjusting the values of things. Currency exchange on top of inflation to help pay for development and maintenance for the game its only common sense that prices would rise. Greatness is supposed to mean more than just an extra build. More of a hard earned status. So naturally it will be more difficult to obtain.

Plus, like the other guy said, GT isn't a problem at all. The rubies are much easier to obtain if you got the right gear or folks to help. :P

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:17pm

Diktator

Trainee

I just realized that for respec i need 14k + gold...before patch you could get it for like 5k gold...but everything is just expensive ... ofc for players that wanna farm gold and convert it...for other people it's basically same thing...

@Fraust

All I can say is that I hope so.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:22pm

Fraust

Trainee

I just realized that for respec i need 14k + gold...before patch you could get it for like 5k gold...but everything is just expensive ... ofc for players that wanna farm gold and convert it...for other people it's basically same thing...

@Fraust

I'd say just give it some time. Things still haven't had a good amount of time to get things settled in. I'm sure everything will balance out and become more reasonable for others in the near future. :D

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:41pm

Fraust the GT ruby is no problem to get.
But it was the first ruby i could buy that showed me these insane prices.
And i dont know about you but i dont have ages to spend on this game, it takes months to get Greatness, or 20 euro wich is not a small price to pay.
Especialy not for those that like to have multiple characters.

Ofc devs have to spend more time, but they also have a bigger community for that now.
Makes no sense to up the prices and risk a decrease of population.
In fact i am prerry sure they calculated the profit they would make already.

Lower or decent prices wil result in a bigger community.
Atleast lower the basics.
Exp scrolls etc, i mean most fun for most people is in the end game anyway.

If u ask me its total nonsense to spend months on a quest wich in most games is pretty much free instantly or at a certain level.
And on top of that dare to ask €20,- euro's for it.

If they are making stuff more expensive as you would not mind them to, then going from €2,00 to €20,- already on a item like this, what would other increases be like?
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:05pm

Thats very kind of you Poppet but that wont solve the problem for many others.
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:15pm

@Fraust

Of course you need more gold but gold is also much more easy to get. Bear in mind that a goblinball gold token is more than twice as rewaring as it was. I am finding everything to be much more affordable with gold now than it was when I quit in the 4.0x cycle.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:16pm

that would soften the pain xD

And Biromir i agree with u on that one.
When it comes to gold its all good. people just have to get used to it.
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:30pm

Or i can learn you how to troll properly =)
So cute to see some people try
I

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:41pm

You dont have to learn me anything :) now please keep this thread serious and constructive.
I