You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 5:18am

Fraust

Trainee

about the thing with "cowardice"... do you think its cowardlike to smash a fly that bugs you?
I think it is a sign of ignorance to spend your time hunting down said flies. ;)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 5:38am

Fraust

Trainee

its not my char who dies, its the other's chars...
and i prefer not to die like a man LOSER
"live and let die"
Good luck with that man
My ingame char however is superior to another ingame char for sure if i can kill it with one shot
again, the coward thing is your opinion, i dont see it this way, and for me only my POV counts
Conceited.
i honestly dont give a flying f*** about RL when playing, so i dont know the other gamer and i dont care to know him
You know, that sort of attitude won't do you any good. Especially when you try to take part in something that requires multiple players. :\

mine were to find someone who is wearing a war banner to have quick satisfaction... and i got what i wanted
You may have a better experience out of a single player game. :)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 5:59am

They should change the dbuff duration to 48hours this should do the trick:-)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:08am

oha strange one O.o first time i agree with allods-online-gamer in some points O.o most time i think he is annoying :D

its a basically human behavior to dominate other human beeings ;)

i mean thats the whole point in playing this game and gearing up ;) you want to be the best and smack the enemy ^^

i mean ok i dont go to eljune and kill lowies all the say^^ but sometimes i do it.. you know why? simple situation:

iam always in some ts and when a friend of mine is playing his inca and was killes again by a grp of lets say 3 ppl lvl 28 who think o yeah its fair and we are great to kill someone at the same lvl (with 3:1) then the nice blue will mount his manabike and give you a nice big smack in your face :thumbsup:

on the other site iam helping many players with lower lvls all the time.. soo my conscience is pure :rolleyes:

for the ones who are killes once.. just play normally ^^ in this lvl zone its just 1 min or so waiting time so wayne^^ and when a high really has nothing better to do than ganking you there then just to to the capital of your fraction and ask a highlvl to help you^^

good guilds to ask on ^^
imp site: Monster Inc,SonsofSigma
league site: Astral Riders,Wanted

my opinion is social behavior should be solved beetween players and not from the game creators :)

mfg blue^^

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:38pm

Well why not just replace the Holy Justice with something better for the people why dont want to bother with pvp in those zones.
I know from personal experance i dont want to be bothered while im lvling a reincart. Id sooner have a buff whare it has to be activated in a safe zone and has to be remove in a safe zone (but cant be activated if u have killed someone with in 5min cd- hitnrun tactics) that poping a war banner has no effect on (buff) imune players .

as for the other idea of a buff on higher lvl players that can be the most debilitating idea ive ever heard.

when my wife play's on a reincart or other people i know are in those zones i party with them just so if there attacked i can tp in and clean out the pests and the msg gets delivered " LEAVE EM ALONE!" as my main is a mage and its usally a aoe attack 2-5 players dead now add those stacks and u have a charecter a new recruit on the training allode can pound him into the ground.

let alone just tp out switch to another lvl 60 reincart and come back with out buff and do it all over again. if on the hunt for people to smush.

O Blue :) league side: Astral Riders ROFLMAO!!! there more likely to
gank u then help u and this i know from practical experence with dealing
with there members.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blacklight" (Apr 28th 2014, 11:45pm)

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 8:36am

Fraust

Trainee

Folks, it all boils down to this;

We each have our opinion on what's right or wrong and/or how things should be handled. The bottom line is this;

It comes with the territory. If you are killed by someone with an actual war banner raised, there's nothing wrong. The game is setup to allow this. Just how it works. Now, I don't necessarily agree that it is right to do this, but its the simple truth. The same concept goes for the carrier of said war banner. It is only used for two things. Extra xp and pking other players. That's why it shows the carrier on the map. It allows players to have a heads up whenever someone is there with intentions on killing other players that do not consent to a duel. Basically, complaining about this is just like complaining about people kicking you after you yourself put a kick me sign on your chest. Simply idiotic.

Same goes with the flag of war. Sure, sometimes it comes on after killing certain mobs or doing certain quests. But most of the time, it is manually turned on for the xp bonus. We all know what the flag of war does as well as what risks it imposes on players using this function. It's a lot like gambling. You do it in hopes of a greater reward. All the while knowing you can lose all your winnings. Can be compared to surgery in ways as well. You undergo a major surgery to improve your life after being informed of the possible side effects or possibility of death occurring during the surgery.

Now, the best defense for these matters, is to simply use common sense. Ask yourself:

• I lose xp when I die. Is it really worth the risk of just a little more xp during gameplay?
  • I got a war banner up wanting to kill others. This makes me fair game to anyone. Am I sure I want to do this?

Also, the war banner does have a level limit. Last time I checked was that it won't allow you to attack players 3 levels below you. But any level can attack the carrier. Why? Because that is how it works. It's supposed to be this way. It functions as a method to prevent players from abusing the system. There is pros and cons with this pvp system. You can't have one without the other. If you want to play without it happening to you simply just

• Steer clear of carriers.
  • Leave flag of war off as much as possible.
  • Do not become a carrier.

Those three things will solve all the problems. Any complaining done afterward is just the cries of sore loser or an unfortunate person who got the short straw. The latter being unfortunate and the former being a bit annoying.

P.S. Just want to remind you all that I don't personally take part in any unfair pvp. I'm simply explaining the truth here, what we can do to help, and that any flaming or raging won't make it any better. Working together however, will always have fruitful results. 8)

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 1:52pm

• I lose xp when I die. Is it really worth the risk of just a little more xp during gameplay?
  • I got a war banner up wanting to kill others. This makes me fair game to anyone. Am I sure I want to do this?

I remember once making someone think about the second part *after* he put up the flag...

I was in Coba Plateau, on the cliffs above the foggy area full of Tep Cultists. I was level 47 or 48, something like that, and someone on the League side raised a banner. He happened to be down in that area, so I mounted up and charged down there after him with the idea of stomping him to protect my fellow Imperials. He took off double-quick. Who wouldn't do that, seeing someone 12-15 levels higher charging in after him? ;)

(If he had been at the other end of the zone, I'd have left him alone. I only went after him because I was right there in "visual" range.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 8:09am

Yulian

Intermediate

Sigh... complaining end game kills you reinc with warbanner... Shh... God from my experience i don't even remember a high lvl came to kill me
(well i don't keep flag on or have banner equip all the time). But you know what i remember?
I remember party of reincs with lvl 10 and above runes coming to gank me on Asee and they camped in imperial camp!
Now what was i suposed to do sit there and die? NO! I tp come with main and kill all of them so I can be left ALONE!
You guys complain that you get ganked by high lvl? And you mean to say you are pure inocent? Oh please!
A high lvl can't atack you unless you have flag or banner on and if you have those on, and if you don't kill his reinc wich has lvl 4 runes or his friend who's trying hard to lvl up and then some of those "fair pvpers" comne with party and high lvl runes.
ANYWAY! a lvl 60 can't posibly kill you in a map let's say dragon ring or somehting cus he simply can't get a warbanner from the mobs there
And if you guys wouldn't search to kill players you wouldn't get killed either its a simple fact "If you soil wind you harvest storm"

Friday, May 16th 2014, 12:20pm

Sigh... complaining end game kills you reinc with warbanner... Shh... God from my experience i don't even remember a high lvl came to kill me
(well i don't keep flag on or have banner equip all the time). But you know what i remember?
I remember party of reincs with lvl 10 and above runes coming to gank me on Asee and they camped in imperial camp!
Now what was i suposed to do sit there and die? NO! I tp come with main and kill all of them so I can be left ALONE!
You guys complain that you get ganked by high lvl? And you mean to say you are pure inocent? Oh please!
A high lvl can't atack you unless you have flag or banner on and if you have those on, and if you don't kill his reinc wich has lvl 4 runes or his friend who's trying hard to lvl up and then some of those "fair pvpers" comne with party and high lvl runes.
ANYWAY! a lvl 60 can't posibly kill you in a map let's say dragon ring or somehting cus he simply can't get a warbanner from the mobs there
And if you guys wouldn't search to kill players you wouldn't get killed either its a simple fact "If you soil wind you harvest storm"

exactly
you are responsible for yourself

but some cant handle this themselfes and go QQ on the forum, but thankfully this can be ignored :)

Friday, May 16th 2014, 12:45pm

just killed some banner-carrier
was fun :)

Who are u ? who is your 60

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 12:07am

reeah19

Intermediate

if i meet a flagged egg while gathering herbs ill kill it lol, if is a first char nah doesnt worth but making others lose xp is cool ( yes ik im evil lol)
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 2:11am

if i meet a flagged egg while gathering herbs ill kill it lol, if is a first char nah doesnt worth but making others lose xp is cool ( yes ik im evil lol)

if i meet a flagged *whatever* ill kill it :P

if it loses xp its a bonus, but im OK with just killing it too ^^

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 2:16am

just killed some banner-carrier
was fun :)

Who are u ? who is your 60

i have 10 level 60 chars... so i can enjoy the hunt at its maximum
each one is named different

if you want to know the name of them just watch the "X was killed by Y while carrying a warbanner" messages that pop up :P

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 5:36am

"X was killed by Y while carrying a warbanner"

Correction!
"30 lvl X was killed by 60 lvl Y while carrying a warbanner"

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 4:02pm

"X was killed by Y while carrying a warbanner"

Correction!
"30 lvl X was killed by 60 lvl Y while carrying a warbanner"

a level 60 cannot kill a level 30 (unflagged) with a warbanner, that was (sadly) patched out long ago
level 60 can kill maximum level 55 (unflagged) but if there is level 54 or below unflagged the level60 flag cannot kill him

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 4:09pm

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER is one tough badass.

Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 4:34pm

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER is one tough badass.

this is unacceptable. i would never let CDs left on the desk without their cover

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:24pm

BandicootCn

Professional

but it also has players who abuse the system of holy justice, it is a meditation... ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 7:57pm

but it also has players who abuse the system of holy justice, it is a meditation... ^^

how to?

since you cannot attack unflagged +- 5 level even with banner i have no idea how to "abuse" it

give me some inspiration :D

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 8:09pm

BandicootCn

Professional

as cited in the posts above,
there are high level players, some come simply help friends,
and a reincarnation often use banners for to kill in combat drunkenness ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn