Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

01. 05. 2014, 15:03

dragonsvk8

Disciple

• "dragonsvk8" started this thread

Travail: Fap, PvP

• Envoyer un message privé

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

Hello people! This is Dracias your lovely Summoner from Slovakia and 2 years long proud Monsters inc. member. This should be my fourth or fifth entry for Pimp my Build event but this time on 5.0.0 - Heart of the World. You probably know me from game already so you might know that my biggest love in Allods is PvP and thats what am I going to focus on in this guide. I simply love to kill other players and show them whos da boss but thats also where most of my rage comes from since I hate to die, but once I do I will always go back for my revenge. Maybe you have seen my youtube channel already where I try to upload mostly my PvP experience regulary and if you haven't yet you can always check it now HERE or by clicking on the link under my signature. I always try to do my best in pve too as either dps or even full healer when needed and thats what I love on our class - the versatility.

I guess as intro this should be enough so lets get to the important part now.

Each class in Allods has its special racial ability depending on their race and Summoners are not exception.

Demonologist - The elves - Demonic curse
  • Inflicts damage and heals caster and his pet. The most useless racial, never use it.

Savant - Arisens - Dark Touch
  • Instantly heals your summoned minion to full health. Best to save this one for PvP since once our pet dies theres high chance to die too.

Defiler - Xadaganians - Art of Reanimation
  • Increases Vigor of your minion by 50% and reduces the cooldown duration of your minion's spells by 30% for 30 seconds. This is second option if you need faster blood regen but Dark Touch is better life savior so I dont use Art of Reanimation.

As every other class in Allods also Summoners have their own class special feature called Blood Bank. It works as storage for the blood you leech from your enemies by using skills that regenerate it. You can also expand it by taking Reservoir of Blood rubies. Blood can be used for either healing or dealing damage with special skills.

In my build you can recieve blood by using these abilities:

Life tap
Lurker
Dark pact
Wandering fever

The blood you recieved by them can be used for these abilities:

Howl of Death
Plague of Menging
Reanimation
Blood Aegis
Ghostly Cover

It might take some time to find the right balance of using blood for heals or dealing damage but you will learn it sooner or later.

Next thing which you will use is your Pet control bar. It apears next to your Blood Bank once you summon pet.

Pet (in this build Lurker) plays big role of your survival in PvP so it should be one of the first things you should learn to control as Summoner. Since Lurker restores blood each time it hits it becomes the best pet for solo PvP, Hellion does a bit of damage but doesen't bring anything good for us to survive and Cadaver is pretty much same thing just that it does quite good aoe damage, but it's almost not worth sacrifying your own survivability for it unless you know that you have some awesome healer on your back. I use Cadaver only for Raid Dominion and it brings very good results but again with strong healer healing me permanently. You need to keep Lurker alive else you lose big part of blood regeneration and eventually die. Lurker can also silence each 45 seconds so timing is the key for comboing your cc spells (I wish there was finally a feature to show silence cd somwhere).

Thats why we have 6 options how to control our pet - Attack, Follow, Stay, Aggresive, Defensive, Passive, though there are only 4 of them which are useful.

Attack
  • always use this on casters cause of the silence I mentioned earlier, if there aren't any you will have to use it even on melees for blood.
Follow
  • always keep this on instead of Stay which is totally useless
Defensive
  • you want to have as much control on your pet as possible and thats why you dont use headless Agressive. Most of players keep pet only on Defensive but thats wrong since anyone can just kill your pet if you won't bring it back to yourself and heal it.
Passive
  • warriors, mages and wardens love to attack our pet so this is what you use when your pet is under heavy focus to get it back to you (it actually teleports to you from the place where it was standing), if your pet doesen't attack for 10 seconds it becomes totally invisible for all players so you have time to bring it back to 100% health
Dagger+offhand will always be better than 2h Staff/Spear for PvP cause of the ressistances.
Hellion should depend on weapon damage now (I give my props to Blacktoast on this) so Spear should be best with it but I never tested this myself so Im not sure.
For PvE using 2h is better since it gives more mana.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 15 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (28.06.2014, 20:06)

01. 05. 2014, 15:04

dragonsvk8

Disciple

Here is everything what changed for Summoners after we recieved Heart of the World patch.

Changed the icon of the skill “Ghostly Cover”.
“Poisoned Blood” now increases the chance of critical damage by 7/14/21
“Donor Virus” is replaced by the ruby “Ethernal Hunger”, which increases Bloodlust by 5/10/1
Fixed an issue where the parameters of the skill “Last Rites” did not change with the stats of the Summoner.
In addition to the old effect, the ruby “Urgent Protection”, upon an attempt to remove Blood Aegis by magical means, reduces the shield by 7/5/3 stacks instead of it being removed completely.
Ruby “Frightful Presence” now decreases critical damage received by the Summoner by 5/10/15
“Endless Blood” increases the critical strike chance by 3/6/9
The ruby “Withering Touch” no longer contributes to the imposition of the effects “Putrefy” or “Decomposition” upon casting the spell “Volatile Infection”. The chance of applying the effects “Putrefy” or “Decomposition” upon casting the spell “Neurotoxin” increased to 33/66/100% depending on the rank of the rubies.
"Cold Blood" will increase Determination by 3/6/9
"Calculating Mind" will increase Proficiency by 3/6/9
"Evil Genius" will increase Vigor by 3/6/9

There were also very big Stat changes but I will get to those later.

The build I will present you here is my main PvP build which can be used in any battleground/pvp area in Allods. Im using alot of builds for different stuff to reach the best possible setup but this is the one that can still shine anywhere. It is using 71 talent points and 62 rubies which is not the max you can reach at the moment so you should be able to make it with the average cash shop.

Here is the link for the build before I start explaining why and what I took

Putrefy/Decomposition
  • our main dot, you are supposed to spread this as much as possible to deal maximum damage and Neurotoxin will help you with that.

Vampirism/Life tap
  • deals decent single target damage and restores 5 blood with rubies but the difference between r2-3 isnt crucial so no point taking it higher than r2 in mass pvp build.

Volatile infection
  • very strong aoe even though it doesen't spread Decomposition anymore its still good. You should always have this precasted while trying to spread it between enemies cause this deals huge damage overall in long lasting battles.

Wandering fever
  • 1.5 min "dot" which deals massive damage on explosion/dispel (lovely psis dispeling) and a bit of passive blood regen which doesen't hurt. No point taking r3 cause of its duration and if you lacking talents keep it only on r1 cause I took r2 only with extra talents I had.

Immunodeficiency
  • best burst we have, around 3 min cooldown depending on tears but since it makes all dots on target explode in one second (except Wandering Fever sadly) we are able to oneshot our enemies with very high chance.

Plague of Mending
  • only aoe heal we have, with rubies it has 28sec cooldown and 10 sec duration (5 ticks). Very strong even for the cost of 3 bloods and your party will love you for using this near them. Not much diff between r2-3 so I don't max it. Some people skip Immunodeficiency to take r3 but I don't find this as right.

Dark Renewal
  • strongest hot ingame and guess what..it doesen't cost blood! only 1.5 sec cast time and 20 sec duration makes it incredibly powerful, you can support your allies with it really good. Always try to keep this hot on yourself for maximizing survival.

Reanimation
  • our lovely burst heal, for the cost of 1-3 bloods its totally worth maxing it since you can kite very easily and you won't get interrupted by trying to heal yourself with this. Sometimes you will be able to 2-shot heal yourself from 10% to full.

Blood aegis
  • 3 blood cost but pretty much only protection we have, each stack gives 8% armor and prevents casting interuption. Rubies will help you to always keep it up as long as possible.

Fear
  • pure awesomness, 6 second duration cc with only 21 second cooldown (with all rubies). Time it right and you will annoy your enemy to death.

Dark pact
  • a bit of passive out of combat blood regen is always nice, but never use it in combat cause it takes 50% of your health each time. Best to use pre-combat to get free 8 bloods in your Blood Bank. No point for higher rank than r1.

Summon Lurker
  • our friendly pet, I pretty much described it at the pet bar so you can look there for more detailed description.

Rise from the Dead
  • here comes the second life (as I like to call it), you can die each 3min 40 sec (with rubies) since you will get resurrected by it back to life and continue killing everyone!
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 14 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (03.05.2014, 11:08)

01. 05. 2014, 15:05

dragonsvk8

Disciple

Calculating Mind
  • increases Proficiency by 9.

Neurotoxin
  • our second strongest dot, spreads Decomposition with rubies and also stuns enemy for 3 sec after 18 sec. Helps with making cc combos.

Evil Genius
  • increases Vigor by 9.

Withering Touch
  • sadly Volatile Infection doesen't work with this anymore but I don't find it as a huge nerf cause we still have to spam Neurotoxin as much as possible and now it has 100% chance to regen Decomposition instead of 45%. I like this on r3 for max spread potential but some people keep it only as r2.

Necropotency
  • Dark renewal has only 1.5 sec cast time and Life tap isn't used that often so I keep this only as r1. Lot of people want to get it atleast to r2 but I don't find it as needed.

Empowered Infections
  • 15% more dot dmg and Plague of Mending heal is always great.

Frightful Pressence
  • in this patch it gives us -15% chance to recieve crit instead of old Endurance, when you think of it its pretty much same as before. Decreases Rise from the Dead cd duration by 1min 20s too.
Virulence
  • 30% more duration on heals and Decomposition is awesome, it also makes your Plague of Mending tick 5th time.

Toxic Weakness
  • I like to take this one on r3 for highest chance of increased damage but for some people 10% on r2 is enough.

Advanced Genetics
  • with combo of Virulence makes Plague of Mending just 28 sec cooldown and 10 sec duration (we can pretty much say only 18 sec cooldown) so you can spam it much more often for bigger survival.

Panic Monger
  • increases fear range and decreases its cooldown what makes r3 Fear only 21 sec cooldown. The more cc the better.

Poisoned Blood
  • increases crits from our dots by 21% (+21 luck on them). Its alot of luck which is nice so I always take it now cause theres no Endurance anymore.

Blood flow
  • you recieve one more blood from Life tap (5 total) by taking this and a bit more chance to restore blood by Wandering fever. Some people don't like it but I consider it as needed.

Endless Blood
  • Increases critical chance for Reanimation, Howl of Death and Life tap by 9% (pretty much gives them 9 luck). The more crit the better.

Insidious Touch
  • I take this only as r2 cause of lack of rubies, if I had more I would max it. This ruby can be skipped if you lack rubies since in my opinion its the "least" needed one cause players dont really apply wounds now.

Summon Soul
  • took it just to get to other rubies else I would have to spend 2 rubies instead of 1. Useless in PvP.

Reservoir of Blood
  • r1 is enough for me, some might struggle with low space in Blood Bank but I dont consider higher rank any useful.

Endless Thirst
  • another ruby which was taken just as way to Urgent Protection. On r3 gives boosts Life tap and Volatile Infection by 12% but in this build I didn't max it since Im lacking rubies to do so. You can either skip Call of the Grave (as I do in my full aoe builds) or Insidious Touch rubies for maximizing aoe damage if you really wish so.

Urgent Protection
  • pure awesomness, after 5.0.0 totally wrecks bards and mages dispel since they can only dispel 2-3 Blood Aegis stacks at once now and this is exactly what I wanted since they introduced bards. With combo of Healing Shield you won't get out of stacks almost ever.

Reanimator
  • less Life tap cooldown = more blood right ? incredibly good, each time you spend or recieve blood your Life tap cooldown goes down by 0.9 seconds and this lets you heal + spam Howl of Death more often.

Cold Blood
  • increases Determination by 9. This is the only way I get stats in Determination cause its kinda free.

Healing Shield
  • as I already said on Urgent Protection comboing those 2 rubies makes Blood Aegis very strong. Some people don't max this but I always do cause more Blood Aegis stacks = more survival.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 17 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (04.05.2014, 11:11)

01. 05. 2014, 15:05

dragonsvk8

Disciple

Dark Leech
  • once again less Life tap cooldown is always good for our blood regeneration.

Howl of Death
  • one of the best bursts we have, with Call of the Grave rubies we make it only 4 sec cooldown so you can spam it more often if you dare so cause if you do mistake with your blood here you will die much more easily.

Call of the Grave
  • I hate to play with 10 sec Howl of Death cooldown so unless Im playing full aoe build I take this as r3. I know people who keep this only on r2 to make some balance here and there so its up on you.

There are 2 abilities which we recieve through leveling in Sarnaut and finishing World Mysteries.

Ghostly Cover
  • this is one of the things that I love the most on Summoner, we can go to ghost world each 40 seconds for 4 seconds with cost of just 1 blood. In ghost world we dont recieve any damage and we can't be targeted by anyone. Theres also 200% walking speed while you are in ghost world so its very good escape tool, you can even run out of caltrops with it. Neurotoxin will still stun you though if it explodes right when you are in ghost world which might be a bit annoying but it doesen't happen that often. Best thing you can do with it is to counter warriors/paladins charge, warriors one is better to counter since they are immune to cc while using it. It took me some time to learn the difference between both charges but once you master this then you can stun/fear on pala charge and ghost cover on war charge for full protection, and I simply love to do this. Sometimes I use it as counter for Icy Comet from Mages. Theres just countless times I ran with this away from fight to survive :D

Unstable Antidote
  • this one is not that useful but you can still dispel paladins racial with it which reduces your incoming healing, 1 stack of Mind fire from Psi or Aqua Morte from Warden but only by 1 stack each dispel. After combat ends I dispel some leftover dots on me since theres really no time to do it while fighting. I also noticed that this thing can dispel Engineers dot (I forgot the name :D) so once they are geared it might be nice.
Stats have completly changed after Heart of the World patch so I'll try to describe which ones are good and which bad.

Vigor and Stamina
  • these 2 come from gear only and increase damage and health.

Proficiency
  • increases damage/heals by x% . This will be one of your main focus stats.

Determination
  • if you are being focused this stat might be nice, but the stats you put here come totally wasted if you can't keep your Determination bar above 50% overall in the fight. I rather take Brutality/Proficiency.

Brutality
  • another main focus stat. The less health you/your target has the more you heal/deal damage. I try to keep this one on par with Proficiency.

Vitality
  • I try to get most of my defensive stats here since it increases our health so we won't become more oneshotable than we already are.

Willpower
  • this is my secondary defensive stat cause it increases chance to recieve immunity to cc. I will try to keep it around 30% of my Vitality, but this might change later with better gear.

Anger, Bloodlust and Tenacity
  • I consider these 3 as the most useless ones for Summoner, we don't really need Anger at all so let it for other classes (that stat is even bugged right now), Bloodlust heals very low so maybe with better gear and Tenacity is another useless stat cause theres no people using Anger right now. I dont put any stats in those at all.

Luck and Faith
  • Luck can be increased only by potent and relics and Faith is on our weapon. I always use Luck potent since I find it as best option.

How do I balance my stats ? Well from what I learned on russian forums Im aiming to get around 60% Brutality to 40% Proficiency since I like to heal more while having less health. On defense I want to get around 70% Vitality and 30% Willpower.

Once our reincs reach level 60 we get 2 abilities depending on their class. Those are ones I consider as most useful for Summoner.

Holy Shield
  • this is probably the best one and I always use it even after the few nerfs it recieved. Awesome protection in bad situations.

Natural Balance
  • since we have pet you might use this one to redistribute its health with you to heal yourself. I don't really like to use it anymore though.

Flash
  • mage now shares Flash what makes it quite good option for escaping. I don't have mage so I couldn't test it yet.

So that's it guys, I think I wrote everything I wanted and this is the end of my guide :) I hope that everyone who read everything till here enjoyed it and learned something from me :D I want to thank everyone who helped me to get good at this class (not Afta coz he sak) and also my guild which always supported me. This will be most likely my last Pimp my Build entry since I don't really have much enjoyment in Allods anymore but who knows maybe things will change. Also if you guys want some friendly and hardcore guild dont forget to apply to Monsters inc. :)

Farewell and have fun killing the leagues !
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 32 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (02.05.2014, 21:12)

01. 05. 2014, 16:15

why lurker? why not some of other two pets?

01. 05. 2014, 16:27

dragonsvk8

Disciple

why lurker? why not some of other two pets?
added it there now
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

02. 05. 2014, 16:02

dragonsvk8

Disciple

The guide is pretty much finished now, I could still add relics info there but I don't have space there for it :/ anyways it isn't hard to figure out by the skills you use :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

02. 05. 2014, 18:26

Autopsyst

Apprenti

Travail: Vodka

I want to thank everyone who helped me to get good at this class (not Afta coz he sak)

ungrateful jelly kaker.

P.S.

Citation

Best thing you can do with it is to pretend warriors/paladins charge, warriors one is better to pretend since they are immune to cc while using it.

it is to prevent, unab.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

02. 05. 2014, 18:36

dragonsvk8

Disciple

I want to thank everyone who helped me to get good at this class (not Afta coz he sak)

ungrateful jelly kaker.

P.S.

Citation

Best thing you can do with it is to pretend warriors/paladins charge, warriors one is better to pretend since they are immune to cc while using it.

it is to prevent, unab.
shadap Ill write counter instead
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

02. 05. 2014, 18:48

Autopsyst

Apprenti

QQ i was about to help(
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

03. 05. 2014, 01:41

Hey..:)

First, want to thank you for ur effort.
I have few questions about build and mostly stats.
We are using pretty much same build. Only difference is here and i have one less ruby atm. U cant even imagine how hard i tried to pass that line with summon soul but couldnt spend the ruby on that stupid skill..:) Question is did u really notice the difference between r2 and r3 healing shield cause i couldnt try r3 much.

Anyway, i want to ask something about stats. I saw some charts in RU forums, and if i understood that correct(with google translator) i think the best result comes with 50% brut/prof! I was aiming that percentages but now im confused after ur 60/40 idea.

And willpower. How do u plan to get that stat? I mean if u are upgrading two sets(one for pve and one for pvp) ok but if u r not which gear part u will sacrifice for willpower?

Last question is about bloodlust. Dont u believe that it will better after leggy gears?

Thanks again..:)

03. 05. 2014, 11:21

dragonsvk8

Disciple

Hey..:)

First, want to thank you for ur effort.
I have few questions about build and mostly stats.
We are using pretty much same build. Only difference is here and i have one less ruby atm. U cant even imagine how hard i tried to pass that line with summon soul but couldnt spend the ruby on that stupid skill..:) Question is did u really notice the difference between r2 and r3 healing shield cause i couldnt try r3 much.

Anyway, i want to ask something about stats. I saw some charts in RU forums, and if i understood that correct(with google translator) i think the best result comes with 50% brut/prof! I was aiming that percentages but now im confused after ur 60/40 idea.

And willpower. How do u plan to get that stat? I mean if u are upgrading two sets(one for pve and one for pvp) ok but if u r not which gear part u will sacrifice for willpower?

Last question is about bloodlust. Dont u believe that it will better after leggy gears?

Thanks again..:)
Yes 50/50 Brut and Prof is the most ideal for PvE but since in PvP the damage you recieve is mostly random and Summoner is paper as hell I want to get more Brutality to be able to faster outheal most of hits that take me down to very low hp simple as that.

I don't have 2 gear sets but since some parts of gear give 2 defensive stats I use Vitality as the higher one and then boost the 2nd one with a bit of Willpower (its like 0.xx Willpower mostly), Im also using Willpower potent and food adds so thats where it comes from. I put my stats to Brutality atm but prolly with better gear it will go to Willpower cause I don't have the legendary thing with stats..

I have totally no idea about Bloodlust but right now it does pretty much nothing..If I actually get lege gear I will test it again but I don't think there will be much differece maybe just for bashing noobs cause for same geared ppl everything should be linear - their dmg/your dmg, their hp/your hp
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

04. 05. 2014, 00:49

Yes 50/50 Brut and Prof is the most ideal for PvE but since in PvP the damage you recieve is mostly random and Summoner is paper as hell I want to get more Brutality to be able to faster outheal most of hits that take me down to very low hp simple as that.

Yes.. Totally my mistake... For a second i tought we are talking about pve stats...

I don't have 2 gear sets but since some parts of gear give 2 defensive stats I use Vitality as the higher one and then boost the 2nd one with a bit of Willpower (its like 0.xx Willpower mostly), Im also using Willpower potent and food adds so thats where it comes from. I put my stats to Brutality atm but prolly with better gear it will go to Willpower cause I don't have the legendary thing with stats..

I think im gonna need 3 or 4 pvp gear for enough willpower. Im planing to upgrading willpower chest, shirt and offhand for pvp only. I dont know if its gonna be enough but i cant do more atm, especially with these ama prices.

I have totally no idea about Bloodlust but right now it does pretty much nothing..If I actually get lege gear I will test it again but I don't think there will be much differece maybe just for bashing noobs cause for same geared ppl everything should be linear - their dmg/your dmg, their hp/your hp

I have no idea what will happen with this stat. I still couldnt decide but i think it may help especially to low hp classes.

04. 05. 2014, 04:52

i finally found the time to look over all those guides...and wow...this
is basically the only one you can take serious ...especially the turkish
ones make no sense at all...
But well...if its the same as the last time the jury will throw coins or roll dices anyway :D

the only thing that surprised me is that you still skilled frightful presence...in the changes part you said that "“Frightful Presence” now decreases critical damage received by the Summoner by 5/10/15%" and when you described the ruby you said "it
gives us -15% chance to recieve crit"...the first one would mean that
these rubies basically decrease your incoming dmg for some minor %...the
second one would mean that people with 15% or lower crit chance dont
crit you at all...i wonder which one is right ^^

rezz isnt useless btw, its super pro with the old laguna boil instant cast trinket xD best troll move in wh/cf

ah and dont blame me if the hellion thing is wrong...better blame eros :p

bloodlust is crap and it will even get worse when weird people start stacking rage or with those cannons in new dominion which give you wounds...even when youre opponents dont have any rage besides trinket you get wounds after 2-3 million incoming dmg, so i would rather put a few points in tenacity than in bloodlust

but anyways gl :) (ps: afta really sucks)
(pss: learn german before you go wildstar! you have 1 month; psss: i can teach you)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "toast" (04.05.2014, 15:06)

04. 05. 2014, 10:55

dragonsvk8

Disciple

i finally found the time to look over all those guides...and wow...this
is basically the only one you can take serious ...especially the turkish
ones make no sense at all...
But well...if its the same as the last time the jury will throw coins or roll dices anyway :D

the only thing that surprised me is that you still skilled frightful presence...in the changes part you said that "“Frightful Presence” now decreases critical damage received by the Summoner by 5/10/15%" and when you described the ruby you said "it
gives us -15% chance to recieve crit"...the first one would mean that
these rubies basically decrease your incoming dmg for some minor %...the
second one would mean that people with 15% or lower crit chance dont
crit you at all...i wonder which one is right ^^

rezz isnt useless btw, its super pro with the old laguna boil instant cast trinket xD best troll move in wh/cf

ah and dont blame me if the hellion thing is wrong...better blame eros :p

bloodlust is crap and it will even get worse when weird people start stacking rage or with those cannons in new dominion which give you wounds...even when youre opponents dont have any rage besides trinket you get wounds after 2-3 million incoming dmg, so i would rather put a few points in determination than in bloodlust

but anyways gl :) (ps: afta really sucks)
(pss: learn german before you go wildstar! you have 1 month; psss: i can teach you)
Well this frightful presence is bit tricky..did you test it ? since I pretty much didn't and thats why I took it cause I thought it would decrease crit recieved like you said on your 2nd option (if someone has 30 luck then he crits me only 15%). I dont have that op trinket sadly qq wish I had it. Thanks though :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

04. 05. 2014, 21:30

Autopsyst

Apprenti

but anyways gl (ps: afta really sucks)

who is afta?
Why pretend?

04. 05. 2014, 22:28

dragonsvk8

Disciple

but anyways gl (ps: afta really sucks)

who is afta?
u was drunk when u wrote ur last reply to this i guess :d such afta
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

05. 05. 2014, 10:51

dots do not scale (also with HOTs) with the stats determination and brutality. the damage(or healing) is calculated at the time of casting. and you will basically always have your main dot up all the time unless if you dont cast neuro toxing for almost 40 seconds for decomp to drop off but that is unlikely. and you mostly cast it when players are at full life. so do you still rank brutality as highly knowing that dots do not get any effect from lower life of target?

05. 05. 2014, 11:00

wipangell

Disciple

Travail: Modérateur FR

I think it's good to upgrade brutality. Indeed dots and hots scaled on the cast rates but if you prepare well your spells you can maximaze your damages and heal.
Statistics are not only for the pvp too, and dracias propose a dps build who justify his stats choise. For summy healers, brutality is good too because you got to maximize your heal and less hp your taget have, more you'll heal. You got instant heals and you can also put your hots when your taget got 50% of his life. It's not easy to play as healer summy but it's funniest!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

05. 05. 2014, 13:09

Autopsyst

Apprenti

Citation

dots do not scale (also with HOTs) with the stats determination and brutality. the damage(or healing) is calculated at the time of casting.

orly?

26.57 brutality
Why pretend?

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion