You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 12:19pm

May Holiday Event.

Quoted

Spring finally brought us warm and sunny days! Isn’t that a wonderful time to get together with your friends and celebrate the amazing May holidays by going out and enjoying a barbeque? Yes, indeed! And we’re glad to announce that May holidays start today in Sarnaut!

If your character is of level 20 or higher, then hurry up to Holiday Committee officials: Zabava Mayskaya, at the Main Square in Novograd or Maya Styagina in Nezebrad, cause they are the vendors which will let you take part in the event.

You can trade your Anniversary Coins for a set of valuable objects:

Our advise is to ask for the Victorious Banner, equip it immediately to gain a special effect:

Fight the enemies:

And receive heroic deeds for your actions:

The effect is stackable, collect more of these, go back to the Holiday Committee Officials and turn the Heroic Deeds into gifts by using the stationary Victorious Banner:

And remember: the more Deeds you collect, the better and more gifts you get:

You can increase the number of heroic deeds you’re getting by participating in another very pleasant activity – kebab preparation. Take the quest from the Holiday committee Officials, and get supplies and ingredients for a good kebab: marinated Meat, Barbecue and Firewood from Silantiy Vinegarov in Novograd and Timur Kefirin in Nezebrad:

Once you’ve got everything you need, find a nice place outside your capital and spend a pleasant time cooking your kebab:

Depending on how you like it, you can make your kebab: raw, overdone or well-done, and get your bonus heroic deeds:

The event starts on April 30, 0:00 CET and ends on May 31, 0:00 CET. Happy Holidays!

Your Allods.com team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 2:51pm

Question: Is there any way for a league player to get the costume from empire and vice versa? because the old league official vestment is not really appealing for a spoiled teenage elf girl like myself.

Infact, the League Vestment looks like it was made for only one age group...

:P

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 2:58pm

Hi Minoli Dragonberry,

I just double checked for you, and there is no option for that at this time.
maybe its something we can add for future events.. we shall see.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:12pm

are there any others rewards for this event or just those from above?

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:25pm

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:49pm

Plise...what i get from big gift box,bicuse...hmm 5 platinum... is any chanse to get mount?

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:21pm

Excuse me while I'll vent out here... *cough cough*

WHY WE CAN'T HAVE THESE FABULOUS UNIFORMS TOGETHER WITH THIS EVENT, damnit ;_;

This isn't fair >: Stupid patch delay... RU doesn't realize they have uniform fetishists collectors like me outside their servers.
I'll just sit here and drool and cry at the same time while waiting for next year 1st of May to get this beautiful piece of vanity. If the game is still on.

Ludovic sad and out.

(Anyways yay for EXP LM <3)

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:24pm

those remind me on the K&K austrian/hungarian monarchy

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:31pm

Excuse me while I'll vent out here... *cough cough*

WHY WE CAN'T HAVE THESE FABULOUS UNIFORMS TOGETHER WITH THIS EVENT, damnit ;_;

This isn't fair >: Stupid patch delay... RU doesn't realize they have uniform fetishists collectors like me outside their servers.
I'll just sit here and drool and cry at the same time while waiting for next year 1st of May to get this beautiful piece of vanity. If the game is still on.

Ludovic sad and out.

(Anyways yay for EXP LM <3)

O so RU did get new costumes for this May event, and not recycled some old ones? With the Valentine's day costumes the explanation was that the new costumes were for patch 5.0 which we didn't have in February. I wonder what the reason is now.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:33pm

those remind me on the K&K austrian/hungarian monarchy
Yes color scheme wise they should be, but the shako is clearly russian, from napoleonic era. They had very distinct shape.

The Spring headgear shako introduced in game before is also inspired by the russian shako, expecially the feather plumet.

*excuse old napoleonic freak*

I think the reason is AGAIN, not having the right patch or RU just being lazy somehow :/

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 1:57pm

Diktator

Trainee

I received 1200 heroic deeds and now I have some buff...need to wait for speech of faction's leader speeches are every 4 hours starting at noon...Question : Is that timer UTC ? So are 12:00 , 16:00 , 20:00 , 00:00 times of speech?

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 2:09pm

Hi Diktator,

I believe that is Server Time, which (i also believe) is Amsterdam. So CEST (i think... the time zone stuff always did confuse me.)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 2:49pm

Diktator

Trainee

Hi Diktator,

I believe that is Server Time, which (i also believe) is Amsterdam. So CEST (i think... the time zone stuff always did confuse me.)
All I know I received reward and it's at 15:00 my time :)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:11pm

Where does Yasker/Aidenus actually make his speech? Next to the banner, or wherever they normally are?

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:28pm

Diktator

Trainee

Where does Yasker/Aidenus actually make his speech? Next to the banner, or wherever they normally are?

I think near banner :)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:10pm

sorry for the delay
I just checked, it was intended to have a quest XP aswell, but there were some small issues with that one.

We will have another one in the near future which should include it!

@HCL, not everyone in Europe has time off either..
the UK doesn't foe example.. but the evening or morning is still available to play and make use of it.
But what about the new costumes? I understand that in February with the Valentines costumes we could not get the new ones because we were not in patch 5.0 yet, but now it's like... what's the hold up? For people who have been playing as long as me, there really is no fun in costumes that are as old as the game itself.
I mean, look at the quality difference of the old and the new costumes:

Old

New

I'm sorry but that quality difference of 5 years is just painfully obvious, and i can't help but feel a little disappointed as a log time player of the game that Mail.RU didn't even think about making up a little for the stuff we already missed out on in EU, such as the Valentine's day costume items, and several other things.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:20pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Unfortunately we don't have the newest May costumes as they weren't added until 5.1 in Russia :/ again it is another case of bad timing and we will have to wait till next year :( I was looking forward to them too.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 6:39pm

Unfortunately we don't have the newest May costumes as they weren't added until 5.1 in Russia :/ again it is another case of bad timing and we will have to wait till next year :( I was looking forward to them too.
Are costumes really THAT much dependent of patches, even when the patch
is behind the dot? And still, we are 5.0 now. I don't see why we have to
wait an entire year and not just say Sorry for the delay, so here's the
valentines dress in boutique for you to buy. Or like... have the Valentines costume now for this May event instead of these 5 year old ones that clearly look outdated in quality. That blue flower outfit looks cute, isn't that something we could get in boutique as a nice surprise for the spring season? I really like the look of that, but i never saw it in-game anywhere.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 7:28pm

The quest is repeatable, right? But how often. Once a day? Also, do players need to get the maximum amount of heroic deeds to listen to Yasker's speech?

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:08pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Well I know for the Spring one that the entire event was redone and these files are included in the patch :/ It's not as simple as just adding the item to the boutique. Also, there are quite a few items that were created but not actually released into the game, for example the capes to go with the costumes from Gorluxor's Tower. They exist in the interface folder, but they weren't actually put into the game itself :/ The new costumes are included in the 5.1 patch for this May event. So they don't even exist in our version of the game yet.