You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:11pm

Payment Methods

will we be getting more payment methods available soon? a GBP option would be greatly appreciated also

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:48pm

Hello,

Allods Team is still working on it :
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…ption-continues
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:50am

Buck

Beginner

For a GBP option and you have PayPal, you could use PayPal Euro. This will be converted to GBP in your PayPal account. It is currently only possible to top up a maximum of €50 or $50 for each transaction.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:01pm

Can you faster add this methods !!! We waiting and waitong over month !!!

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 5:09pm

@ Dawid

We are as frustrated by these delays as you are.. but there is nothing we can do about it, the delays are down to legal / contractual issues.
Unlikely consumer deals, most business to business deals like this take weeks to iron out the contracts etc.

We hope that we can have some good news about them very soon.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 6:36pm

Faster

Allods Team please be faster . I going to buy pegazus but i can't (payment methods). When you add this Paysafecard ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:27pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

Devs team and Staff at least dont put offers On when we other cant buy :(

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:10am

Reirei

Beginner

You at least have to fix msgs to let us know what is wrong our payment methods-
1 i can no longer use my creditcard for some reason at all to purchase regardless of the amount and have submitted ticket and no resultsor even feedback even as to why i cannot use a legal credit card
2 trying to use a prepaid online creditcard or my creditcard which is active and available to be used everywhere else online just results in a green loading bar then a reset of the creditcard details screen with no reason/explination as to why its reset/ declined theamount/card.
Last week it allowed me to use a prepaid credit card but now all of a sudden its not accepting .
am getting sick of lack of feedback when it comes to moneys spent/attempted to spend. You would think you might want to keep paying customers up to date/informed of whats going on as people will just move to wildstar or somewhere else where there $$. this is an ongoing issue for me and many people scince thelast week of march and the feedback is either noncommital or even nonscensical-
eg. quote from the ticket response as to try fixing my problems- " could u kindly specify 6first and 4second digits of your credit card "

now this is not even making sence and makes u think half the people in the ticket department have never seen a credit card and realy makes u wonder about the inteligence of the financial crew.

to end this respond timely to tickets and at least give us some feedback as to how the system is broken so we dont keep banging our head against a brickwall
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Friday, May 9th 2014, 2:50pm

Well about payments methods since pach i used all my speard hardly my boutiqur coins alot of gold every thing i had i am so poor in every way .a sale after a sale and everytime one we are sorry .
You turned us in window shoppers ! I used to buy them by phone or paysafe card now nothing and you keep making sales for real ......
i understand that some use paypal or credit card but not everyone you gonna compensate this thing or how ?
I lost conclave i lost mount sale betwhen ppl that can pay and ppl that cant is a huge gap that isnt getting any better.
What is to do ?