You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:06pm

yasker tower bug

i did login and the yasker tower be like this:
contajogo19 has attached the following image:
  • Capturar.JPG

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:10pm

Hi contajogo,

This seems to be an old problem that we also had before the merge. Do you still have the problem now or did the textures load after some time? I'll try to dig out some posts from the old forums for relevant information.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:15pm

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:29pm

i used to have this problem, and sometines i had it too if i logged out in yaskers, i remember some people telling me it was cuz of the graphic card

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:03pm

Diktator

Trainee

yeh it happens sometimes...restart game and it's fixed :)

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:31pm

zurion it happens to me when i use the teleport npc or the teleport with the blue crystal. and it never disapear if i dont quit the game and login again(doing logout dont work too its only when i exit/quit... means the same).

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:43pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

most of such problems is caused by firewall or graphical card drives, make sure to have them up to date.