You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:38am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

• "FluffyXessa" started this thread

Roleplayers

When I played there were slim to none roleplayers. Has this changed? ?(
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:38am

Decen

Trainee

Define roleplay? I definitely play my role as a tank in game. I don't do no kinky shit though. NA had no roleplayers ever.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:40am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Define roleplay? I definitely play my role as a tank in game. I don't do no kinky shit though. NA had no roleplayers ever.
ha ha ha not meaning anything kinky by any means XD

Roleplay as in create a character to write a story with one or more players...that's the best way I can describe it I think.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:41am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Better description found online

To act and speak as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what TO say. It means to keep your speech in the context of the setting in which your character (or avatar) exists. Context can be defined as both time and place.

Most roleplaying that occurs is in an online setting, such as an online game, a chat room, or a message board. from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roleplay

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:02am

Decen

Trainee

Im not sure about lig side but imp side the only one who would act out something kinky is Mr Fapfinger

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:03am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Im not sure about lig side but imp side the only one who would act out something kinky is Mr Fapfinger
8| Ewwwww.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:04am

Decen

Trainee

Although I can get a bit kinky at times for fun or to creep someone out(usually works). I'm sure you'll have your kinky enkounters with this guy once or twice.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:08am

norytiaa

Beginner

I've experienced the whole roleplaying stuff on other games, more often than not it's weird and creepy. And no, I've never met anyone on NA league or empire that does it, probably because people take this game more seriously than that (which personally I'm quite happy about).
Bard (level 60 bard) Tensess->Yul->Sihal->New Frontier

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:08am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Although I can get a bit kinky at times for fun or to creep someone out(usually works). I'm sure you'll have your kinky enkounters with this guy once or twice.
Hope it wont be as bad as Goldshire in WoW XD That's like the red light district of the WoW-iverse

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:13am

Decen

Trainee

Hope it wont be as bad as Goldshire in WoW XD That's like the red light district of the WoW-iverse
my friend has told me of goldshire. I hope to share my gold with those people one day when they all flock to a different game so I shalt roleplay with them.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:18am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

my friend has told me of goldshire. I hope to share my gold with those people one day when they all flock to a different game so I shalt roleplay with them.
*snert* the 'special roleplay' I believe that's called ERP Erotic RP

I don't deny I do goof around from time to time but nothing too...erm what's the word? Crude? Graphic? think? Oooh shiney! *flees*

Used tags

roleplay, rp

Rate this thread