You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 9:11pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

nice to see some other summo making pvp vid too :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:21pm

Rofl, yes you must feel really OP recording youself doing summoner stuff just with the detail i watched 3 min of it and on your target there was only gearless people, compared to ya :D

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:27pm

pretty much the most boring pvp vid i tried to watch, just spam dots, dont get flag, base touch vampirism, keep full blood, uffff really intense :D

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 11:56pm

This guy nightmarious is so sexy

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 3:11am

Noizz u mad? you must've been one of those people in the vid xD

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:26pm

by this skill you're showing up? no way, and it's not like im going to die to a summoner unless a lucky crit by fever

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 5:18pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

by this skill you're showing up? no way, and it's not like im going to die to a summoner unless a lucky crit by fever
I keel u
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 6:00pm

Oshi

Trainee

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:05pm

I keel u

last time u were stacked to dead :p

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:53pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I keel u

not like its possible to do that elsewhere than JC..and I know that the duel wont end anyways cause I can just afk and heal and u can do same
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:53am

aina92pl

Trainee

Nightmarious the noob! <3
Better be lucky than good ~

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 11:03pm

I keel u

not like its possible to do that elsewhere than JC..and I know that the duel wont end anyways cause I can just afk and heal and u can do same

it's always possible, just takes time some time really and good coordination, once we dueled in Koe for like 20 minutes and just won because you lost all your mana and than i got lucky to have cd on mana pots gone and pew pew :p but now it's different anyways wins the first who adds wounds xD

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 11:18pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I keel u

it's always possible, just takes time some time really and good coordination, once we dueled in Koe for like 20 minutes and just won because you lost all your mana and than i got lucky to have cd on mana pots gone and pew pew :p but now it's different anyways wins the first who adds wounds xD
pff i remember that koe fight xD was like 1.5 year ago though but it was awesome
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 11:28pm

wipangell

Intermediate

and now try to find an other pvp video but with a ligue player:o

Good video

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wipangel38" (May 4th 2014, 11:59pm)