You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:32am

plans of sales

Hey ppl
Question for sales team and ppl who planning sales/events:!:
I make this theme coz no analog on forum.
Me and many more ppl want to know when will be available sales, it better for all coz ppl can prepare money for that sales, most of ppl w8 cards/mirage/epic tear etc
If any chance to know date of sale will be good for all, or much better make calendar with sales

Best
Uchihaitachi
Such merge much forum many wow

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:47am

You can always use your Sharingan to know :D (joking)
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 11:06am

be sure i use my sharingan wallet to know when sale^^

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:27am

ImaMania

Trainee

Would be really nice to have some sales at all >.>

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:47am

yeah.. true story

✿ /ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ (๑✪ᆺ✪๑) /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:42am

Oshi

Trainee

Some information regarding this issue would be welcome.

People want to know when sales are coming before they spend money whit food and other unnecessary items.

I mean if i know a specific sale is approaching i would be more ready then getting surprised and have no money available to get it.
Also maybe consider making the "gamble" a little more transparent whit % drop rates on its announce.

Also game is losing players and an alarming rate, maybe consider instead of selling items only to also make some kind of advertisement or game promotion to encourage at least 1 on each 50 new people to spend some euros to play, since you need about 2K euros nowadays to have a "decent" account. :thumbdown:
:) :) :)

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:55pm

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:28pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Anyone these days can have plenty epic tears, or at least have enough if you use for only special occasions, so I don't see a problem with introducing it, though people would be more satisfied to see the sales they have missed because of the huge content skip (by that I mean that the mail.ru decided to make our server up to date with the other servers and not yet introduce us to the sales we missed yet)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:38pm

no epic tear pls ..............

Can someone put me out of my ignorance? What's an "epic tear"?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 2:46pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 7:47pm

I'd rather have more "cosmetic" sales instead of new items that are actually improving the character. It's sad that we are missing one or two mount sales. And that this stuff is still a year away:

Source: http://allodsoracle.com/highlights-from-…inburg-meeting/

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 7:53pm

Crystal Tear of the Dragon, like Frozen Tear but of epic quality.

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:01am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

the perm epic tear, more prophetic cards, more bonuses to your char all is coming so don't even think to put "i dont want xx item" because it will be here in sometime or another :)
KAPPA

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:54am

so can we recieve any official answer from allods team here???

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 9:23am

Crystal Tear of the Dragon, like Frozen Tear but of epic quality.

OK, thanks. More or less what I was expecting (after I thought about it a bit)... Of course I managed to skip over a huge chunk of Kirah when I was levelling in the low 40s, so all this draconic stuff is a bit of a mystery. I currently need to find a friendly lvl 60 who will group with me so I can do the one quest that needs a group (because the level 40-something "Destructeur" (French name, too lazy to look up the English name) is too dangerous for me (level 60!) to fight alone)...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 8:49am

Wtb some long term deposit sale, which is by far the best item of this game. Last charge expire soon, which means we didn't have this sale since 7 month now. Time to renew.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:18am

Wtb some long term deposit sale, which is by far the best item of this game. Last charge expire soon, which means we didn't have this sale since 7 month now. Time to renew.
agree with that and still w8 official answer

Rate this thread